It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Wookiep

I could see Bush saying that. Good example actually since he was a conservative. I could see the following being said:

"Mr. Roberts is a man to be commended, he's done a remarkable job in managing black people in inner city Detroit, helping them establish outreach programs to empower black youth".

I don't see anything racist or sensationalistic about that.

HAHA BS. Pure BS. That isn't the context you put it in. How about in the context of an ENTIRE nation, not some inner city predominantly black neighborhood in Detroit.

That is exactly the context I put it in. Managing: as in providing governance or organization over another person. I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept and understand?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
And how an entire nation vs. an inner city matters is total spin and misdirection. Your missing the mark here, and trying once again to twist the discussion into a direction that it wasn't ever going to go.

Nation vs. neighborhood. Really. If that's all you have to go on to debate the use of the word "manage"...

edit on 5-4-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why bother even responding? Do you REALLY think I am unaware of your anti white Christian republican stance? I get it, I do! You're an angry gay liberal who has made it abundantly clear how much you hate anyone who is white, Christian and Republican. Well, I'm White, strike one, I'm Christian, strike two, and oh wait, I'm not republican. 2 out of three aint bad! Yep you hate me! I get it! Now, focus your hate and anger some more and do something with it instead of proclaiming that responses contrary to your stance are some kind of comedy relief? There's a jokes forum you can head over to if that's what you are really seeking here!
edit on 5-4-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It is pretty funny isn't it? I wish John Stewart was an ATS reader, I bet he'd be slapping his knee right now.

I'm surprised the memes haven't started to come out yet -- you know, the snappy sayings with pictures? Usually when an open dialogue devolves into semantic-parsing those become the weapon of choice.

It's really simple to see.

When the personal commentary replaces even the bare semblence of argumetn they were making, you know they've lost.

When the empty open-ended leading questions are the only responses to request for evidence for their claims,

Well, let's just say "the debate is over" and leave it at that. Best!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I could see Bush saying that. Good example actually since he was a conservative. I could see the following being said:

"Mr. Roberts is a man to be commended, he's done a remarkable job in managing black people in inner city Detroit, helping them establish outreach programs to empower black youth".

I don't see anything racist or sensationalistic about that.

HAHA BS. Pure BS. That isn't the context you put it in. How about in the context of an ENTIRE nation, not some inner city predominantly black neighborhood in Detroit.

That is exactly the context I put it in. Managing: as in providing governance or organization over another person. I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept and understand?

Yeah yeah, as in "managing" the whites in the WHOLE of EUROPE. Do you really want me to post your paragraph "in context" again?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Why bother even responding? Do you REALLY think I am unaware of your anti white Christian republican stance? I get it, I do! You're an angry gay liberal who has made it abundantly clear how much you hate anyone who is white, Christian and Republican. Well, I'm White, strike one, I'm Christian, strike two, and oh wait, I'm not republican. 2 out of three aint bad Yep you hate me! I get it! Now, focus your hate and anger some more and do something with it instead of proclaiming that responses contrary to your stance are some kind of comedy relief? There's a jokes forum you can head over to if that's what you are really seeking here!

Talk about someone that doesn't get it. When you get tired of telling us what you think about me, and want to actually make an attempt at discussion of the issues, let me know.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It is pretty funny isn't it? I wish John Stewart was an ATS reader, I bet he'd be slapping his knee right now.

I'm surprised the memes haven't started to come out yet -- you know, the snappy sayings with pictures? Usually when an open dialogue devolves into semantic-parsing those become the weapon of choice.

It's really simple to see.

When the personal commentary replaces even the bare semblence of argumetn they were making, you know they've lost.

When the empty open-ended leading questions are the only responses to request for evidence for their claims,

Well, let's just say "the debate is over" and leave it at that. Best!

Or you could respond to the response I've already made in this thread instead of acting like a child calling people racist. Yes, you won by calling the man who holds MLK in the same regards as the founders racist. Good job! You're such an intellectual! YU LIBRALS SO SMERT! HOW I DUM PERSON KEN KOMPETE?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Why bother even responding? Do you REALLY think I am unaware of your anti white Christian republican stance? I get it, I do! You're an angry gay liberal who has made it abundantly clear how much you hate anyone who is white, Christian and Republican. Well, I'm White, strike one, I'm Christian, strike two, and oh wait, I'm not republican. 2 out of three aint bad Yep you hate me! I get it! Now, focus your hate and anger some more and do something with it instead of proclaiming that responses contrary to your stance are some kind of comedy relief? There's a jokes forum you can head over to if that's what you are really seeking here!

Talk about someone that doesn't get it. When you get tired of telling us what you think about me, and want to actually make an attempt at discussion of the issues, let me know.

Ditto pal, you've made it ABUNDANTLY clear what you think of me, or anyone like me who doesn't share your views.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
WTF are we talking about exactly...I'm having trouble figuring out who said what and why.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
WTF are we talking about exactly...I'm having trouble figuring out who said what and why.

So I asked what was wrong with Liberals, then I was attacked, then I used the same tactics used against me to prove a point, then the Liberals didn't like it, now we're all racists again.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I can't comment on any other members' mental stability because I don't know them, I can only see what they post.

Sometimes standard English modes of reference get away from me and I say "you or your" when I should say (and mean to say) "your post."

Notice above that several folks have tried to accuse me of being insulting or of attacking them (rather than their stated position which is what we are here for) but have provided ZERO evidence.

As long as you let folks stay in the realm of the hypothetical they can get away with anything.

Always ask for evidence. The empty arguments and baseless claims evaporate into smoke thereafter. Best.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Aren't most Progressives "WHOITE" as are most Conservatives??..so why the Blk man popped up in these conversations...oooh because they recognize who are more likely to disenfranchise them and thus side accordingly, same with Gays,Hispanics,Asians,Native Americans, women etc.

I think it's on me. I'm a black man & another poster asked me about that phrase, but in the context of black people instead. I think they thought I'd get mad about it to prove their point. Instead, I said "my boss manages black people every shift" and they exploded! LOL Called me racist & everything lol

Now I think it's being used as an example of how the original phrase can be taken out of context, but only in other circumstances. But I'm not sure. I didn't see any of it as racist but whatever...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You almost made an argument there.

I don't know you Wookie. I have no idea of the person you are. I make comments about your post, the assertions you make, and the lack of any credible evidence for most of your claims.

I don't "hate" you ... I don't "know" you ... I don't even "hate" what you stand for ... you know why?

You don't express anything but the garden-variety regressive cant I see on here and in the media thousands of times a day.

I don't make direct comments about YOU because there's no basis for it.

But there's nothing new in what YOU SAY, because your posts are like a broken record ... you just replace the user names.
edit on 2Sun, 05 Apr 2015 02:20:53 -050015p022015466 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I can't comment on any other members' mental stability because I don't know them, I can only see what they post.

Sometimes standard English modes of reference get away from me and I say "you or your" when I should say (and mean to say) "your post."

Notice above that several folks have tried to accuse me of being insulting or of attacking them (rather than their stated position which is what we are here for) but have provided ZERO evidence.

As long as you let folks stay in the realm of the hypothetical they can get away with anything.

Always ask for evidence. The empty arguments and baseless claims evaporate into smoke thereafter. Best.

Oh I understand. I'm not commenting on mental stability either. It just reminded me of some conversations on a basketball forum where I lurk. Everybody would bring up posts (and old threads) from a certain person to point out their contradictions. But it turned out the "contradictor" actually locked themselves out of their original account & a friend was letting them (and a 3rd person!) log into their account. So the conversations kept getting awkward.

and no, "contradictor" probably isn't a real word but you know what I mean

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well... good talk.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

"Contradictor" is a perfectly fine word; in my opinion, it describes a lot of posting habits around here, perfectly.

LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

How many times did you say "you" in that post? Yet, it wasn't directed at ME, oh no, never!

Obviously YOU have formed a cookie cutter opinion toward ME based on YOUR opinions in YOUR responses.

I'm simply sick and tired of the same hypocrisy being displayed by those like YOU who EVERY DAY accuse people like ME of.

You are no better than anyone else, but judging by your posts, apparently you think you are. It's NON stop, and HATRED is abundantly clear.

For some reason you're allowed to do this, and I'm not. Screw that.

This is circular BS, and I'm done with it. I do REALLY hope you and those like you can see just how real your hatred actually is.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I did that execrable little thing I do, mOjOm where I continually insist on evidence for baseless BS claims.

The balloons seem to deflate pretty soon after that and I get told a lot of things about me that I didn't know, LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You know what's hilarious? Even after having their own tactics used against them and arguing against said tactics, they still refuse to see the hypocrisy. Instead they continue with what they know... calling people racist and going on witch hunts. The SAME thing that was just used on them.

I honestly believe Liberals are incapable of seeing hypocrisy. There's like a drunken rose tint in the way.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join