It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange metal in a tree!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: birhan

That would be funny. It is adjacent to a church. All the church goers wondering what in the hell I am on about, while searching for their eggs.

One thing I have learned about having children is anytime you have a crazy thought yoy can say they asked haha.

For e.g. "Have any of your kids mentioned that metal thing in said tree? Cause mine wont leafe me alone about it!" thsthat alone should start to get them interested haha.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: birhan

My six year old is the same way. My two year old is just now starting to put sentences together.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow I feel like I've been lied to. It says he was born in Marion. Myst have just grown up in fmount.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Let me clarify haha sounded like I said I have kids. I should have said "learned about PEOPLE having children" I personally only have a god son. But he does ask questions million miles a second.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: birhan
Let me clarify haha sounded like I said I have kids. I should have said "learned about PEOPLE having children" I personally only have a god son. But he does ask questions million miles a second.

My daughter never grew out of the "why" stage. LOL She has a question for everything. LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I'm guessing it's an old metal sign that was affixed tot he tree and just left over the decades. Or a piece of metal put there to keep critters from living in a hole, but the way the tree balloons out around that area, I'm thinking the tree had to grow over and around something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join