It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood, Moon, Spells, Doom!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

not that I don’t like well-researched repetitions of scientific facts, but I like your post and give you my support in being original. I like people talking about their own experiences and conclusions. I take that seriously, I appreciate that. thanks for sharing yourself.

now that the moon last night did not reveal itself to me I’m also thinking it might only effect you the way you describe it.

I’m looking forward to read more of your predictions to glorify the heavens. I wish you also happy Easter, and most of all I wish you that your heart may be healed and wholesome when you manifest that spell of doom you expect.

there is always a way to change circumstances

I shall go and search for chocolate bunnies now and I’m sure I will find some !

edit on 4-4-2015 by Sanssouci because: forgot an I

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanssouci

thanks for sharing yourself.

Reciprocated for your insight.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Perhaps the blood moons signal a persistent change in weather that we will only start to realize in coming years. Multiple threads from "Inuit elders warn NASA, the earth has shifted" to pole shifts to Sunspot activity might all be related to the same event that might plunge humankind into a new dark age that will result in wars and famine.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Hey glend, do have a source for that chart you sited?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

From all accounts and the live stream it was not red or even rusty it was a plain old gray shadow. OOPS.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
But it was visible across all of the US . It's just that it was rainy from the Midwest to the east coast.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanssouci
I believe you get what you focus on. Hopefully there are more folks who focus on a good future than there are doom sayers.
With that in mind I'd focus on Walgreens...you're guaranteed to find chocolate bunnies there.

edit on 452015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The chart maps the polar vortex of 2014 not the re-occurrence of the polar vortex in 2015.

link

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Many thanks !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join