It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Chit Chat...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah that werid looking commercial where they are pushing a certain subliminal. I seen it last night on the foxnews channel. It begans by saying, what is made can be unmade while showing images of a girl being crowned, then some dude at the end saying I agree while they showing images of him stabbing somebody. I'm laughing like, they must didn't see all those articles on the site the news website about how those commercials depicting violence they are gonna have those removed, certain white people and thier silly commercials...They don't BELIEVE it's real.
Then I was watching cspan, they were talking about hackers how target store was hacked. Talking about how they have all targets customer information in a database and how they have resources to take all of it out right now and put it in a new secured database, yeah, they wait til after they get hacked to do it. You playing on the WRONG SIDE those hackers get to targeting your family, your household becomes shark food, they steal anyone's information. Your up against all those hackers in every city on the globe, you know they hack access to any security camera,any phone anything and those satellites tracking you from up there relying information to thier people on the ground, it's like literally MILLIONS of them. And I understand that they are dedicated, born and built for ONE PURPOSE to be technical WAR MACHINES it's not like the police purpose that they are here for one to protect and serve, no they are here to hack all your information and sell it and they are waiting for the moment when the green light is given then they go in for the kill and steal all your information, so you might wanna get life lock. I got off subject. Okay, Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

I have no idea what this post is about but I feel it needs a few quotes from the Matrix movies then it will make sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What is the point of your post? I'm confused.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The point of this post is General Chit Chat.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

link   

edit on 4-4-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
The point of this post is General Chit Chat.

In that case Col. linguistics failed to understand.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u

originally posted by: ChefSlug

That pretty much sums it up.

Yah, Science Fiction movies just show how creative the human mind can be.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that movie Transformers " Age of Extinction" a reply to: opethPA

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The Matrix has you!

top topics

join