It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Spraying to Fix the Atmosphere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
From the last few days.

Why didn't you look up what planes they were, and where they were flying to and from.... of course if you actually did some real research you would quickly realise you silly "chemtrail" claim was just nonsense!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

From the last few days.

Why didn't you look up what planes they were, and where they were flying to and from.... of course if you actually did some real research you would quickly realise you silly "chemtrail" claim was just nonsense!
I walk my dog every night in a rather large field. Obviously this is in the same area I snapped those pics. How come I never see "contrails" at night? The sky tonight is clear as a bell. The moon is rising and there's tons of air traffic, probably a bit more than usual because of the holiday. No "contrails". Never see them at night. I see clouds at night.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I have seen contrails at night fairly often.

Last night, where I live, it was clear, the moon was almost full and there was a contrail, very visible, right next to it.

I've tried to photograph these night contrails when I see them, but they never come out on my phone camera. Plus it isn't common to have a clear night, a bright moon, the conditions for persistent contrails...and to be out and about to see them. But I have seen them, I walk a lot at night, that's because I'm an evil government agent out looking for somebody to kill.

edit on 4-4-2015 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i just dont know, there are more aircraft in the air now than ever before,
so the chance of "patterns" being seen is very real.

as for holes in the ozone..just because we "just" discovered them does not make them "new"
they could have been here since the beginning.
i just dont know.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Not just more aircraft (many many more) but nearly all civil aircraft now have pressurised cabins, allowing them to fly higher than their predecessors and are powered by HBPR turbofans, which have been proven to be more likely to create a contrail in what used too be marginal conditions due to their cooler, wetter exhaust. Facts that most chemtrail believers simply don't know, and don't want to know either in too many cases.
edit on 4-4-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

From the last few days.

I walk my dog every night in a rather large field. Obviously this is in the same area I snapped those pics. How come I never see "contrails" at night? The sky tonight is clear as a bell. The moon is rising and there's tons of air traffic, probably a bit more than usual because of the holiday. No "contrails". Never see them at night. I see clouds at night.

Los of people do see them tho - eg see Skystef's special contrails page

The fact that you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

From the last few days.

How come you never see contrails at night? Simple. You are not looking and they are harder to see.
I see them all the time. In fact the other night i saw a beautiful, incredibly faint persistent trail barely lit up by the moon. Once id seen it, i was really taken in by its beauty.

My advice is to look closer.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Something I found odd, and it bothers me.

I recently spent a couple of weeks in Ventura, California. I spent a lot of time outside skating and surfing all day.

I have always been one to watch the skies, a lot.

On one day I would look up and literally every five minutes there was a new jet leaving a trail. In all different directions, along with a few crazy looking U-turn deviations. It got to a ridiculous blatantly obvious point where I had to ask myself, "WTF"?

Even stranger, the next day, weather exactly the same, hot with clear skies, not only were there zero trails in the sky, it seemed there was considerably less air traffic.

Honest question, over such a busy place does it make sense to have flights active constantly one day, and far less so the next? And can conditions change that drastically up there when it seems exactly the same down here?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Something I found odd, and it bothers me.

Even stranger, the next day, weather exactly the same, hot with clear skies, not only were there zero trails in the sky, it seemed there was considerably less air traffic.

Honest question, over such a busy place does it make sense to have flights active constantly one day, and far less so the next? And can conditions change that drastically up there when it seems exactly the same down here?

Using flight tracking such as Flightradar24 you'll probably find that the number of flights is pretty constant from day to day, what changes is whether or not they leave trails and this makes a big difference to their visibility. Planes that leave trails are far more visible than ones that don't - something that was discovered in WWII.

And conditions over 6 miles up have little or nothing to do with conditions on the ground. Test that yourself using sounding data from weather balloons

weather.uwyo.edu...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Your observations all by themselves should be enough to make any critical thinker question the validity of chemtrails.
On one day, almost every plane you saw left persistent trails. The next day, logic would dictate that planes still flew, yet no trails. So the only logical answer to explain that is the conditions differed on the two days.

(Or, there was a massive spray operation one day that involved every plane in the sky, and none the next)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your observations all by themselves should be enough to make any critical thinker question the validity of chemtrails.
On one day, almost every plane you saw left persistent trails. The next day, logic would dictate that planes still flew, yet no trails. So the only logical answer to explain that is the conditions differed on the two days.

(Or, there was a massive spray operation one day that involved every plane in the sky, and none the next)

I still lean towards the sarcastic part in parenthesis at the end. I have no proof, so this is where I make my exit.

Thanks for the response(s)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yea, I figured that. Logic alone is never enough when it comes to the chemtrail meme.
Was the weather good for surfing? ( I heard the water is a bit chilly on that side of the US)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The ATS member I referred to said she had a boss who may have created a way to make ozone and the government confiscated his work and classified it.

Well I doubt it very much, because in the links I posted earlier explains why this can't happen...

In fact, to make the amount of ozone normally found in the upper atmosphere, you'd need about double the electricity that we use in the U.S. every year. In the atmosphere, this huge amount of energy comes from the sun. We also don’t have a way to transport the ozone to the right places in the atmosphere.

www.airnow.gov...

So unless they can do that, it isn't happening.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

How come I never see "contrails" at night?

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist...

They aren't as prevalent as the one's you see during the day, but they are out there.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, I figured that. Logic alone is never enough when it comes to the chemtrail meme.
Was the weather good for surfing? ( I heard the water is a bit chilly on that side of the US)

Thanks for still being polite

Heck ya it was chilly! Waves were decent. I was very thankful when someone let me borrow their wet suit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join