It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: Telos

Your thesis is silly. The simple explanation is that humans had 4 billion years to evolve. "Seeding" is needlessly complex - aliens driving around the universe, using DNA to make it look like we evolved, etc. Use the principle of simplicity and see that it is easy to explain humans through natural selection.

The thesis is not mine. I guess your understanding goes along with your explanation. Both leave a lot to be desire.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: nOraKat

How about if DNA is universal so all life shares a percentage of DNA.

Perhaps if alien DNA is tested it would be 99% the same as human DNA, the truth is that there is a lot of speculation about extraterrestrial ancestry even though no one on the site has any conclusive proof of DNA on a universal scale.

Sometimes "conclusive proof" simply isn't forthcoming. I really don't think this should stop anyone from learning the truth and reality...especially when there is plenty of science, other evidence, and of course good ole logic.

Have you ever heard of Hermes? if not perhaps you should go and find his "Emerald Tablet"...it will give you a "leg-up" on all this...

But, fundamentally; all life on Earth has DNA, there is absolutely no reason to think that isn't universal. Further, without DNA, you will need to have an entirely different system...one that there is no evidence for...while there is evidence that ET has DNA, not unlike Terrestrial Humans. And, yes there is actually evidence, though, most choose t ignore that reality.
Or gloss it over by lumping all such things into an Earth/Human base.

The reality is that if you had Extraterrestrial DNA, you probably wouldn't be able to recognize the fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: Telos

Your thesis is silly. The simple explanation is that humans had 4 billion years to evolve. "Seeding" is needlessly complex - aliens driving around the universe, using DNA to make it look like we evolved, etc. Use the principle of simplicity and see that it is easy to explain humans through natural selection.

Ahhhhh...sorry, but complex life on Earth has only been evolving for about 500 million years. Modern Humans for 250,000 years.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Ahhhhh...sorry, but complex life on Earth has only been evolving for about 500 million years. Modern Humans for 250,000 years.

Those early modern humans were the product of four and a half billion years of evolution.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Those early modern humans were the product of four and a half billion years of evolution.

No, sorry, do your home work.

Life as we know it wasn't even possible on earth before 2.5 billion years age...that is when the "Great Oxygenation Event" happened...you need to Google that.

Complex life took another 2 billion years to evolve. And, when it did, it apparently so rather abruptly...that was 500 million years ago...again Google is your friend.

Modern Humans appeared around 250,000 years ago.

If you take the time to check out my wee timeline here, you will see that it is, for the most part, correct...according to today's science.

Again...Google is your friend.

edit on 7-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

More valid than ken ham?

edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: whoops

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

More valid than ken ham?

The problem there is that it represents an alien species that came to Earth; violated the planet, her flora and fauna, left Earth's most significant species damaged, genetically, perhaps beyond repair...

Those ancient, and, yes, modern day, extraterrestrials are no different than Terrestrial Humans...in almost every respect. Except that perhaps they have no soul, no appreciation of Life in any form, no concept of "Spirit"...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Google may be your friend. Subject knowledge is mine. There was life on Earth when the planet still had a reducing atmosphere. Indeed, it was life that generated all the free oxygen. Life is at least 3.5 billion years old on this planet, and is likely to have begun emerging quite soon after the place cooled down a bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Google may be your friend. Subject knowledge is mine. There was life on Earth when the planet still had a reducing atmosphere. Indeed, it was life that generated all the free oxygen. Life is at least 3.5 billion years old on this planet, and is likely to have begun emerging quite soon after the place cooled down a bit.

No... (subject knowledge)

I did not say there was no life on Earth, now did I?

No, what I said was 'life as we know it'. And, to be sure life before 2.5 billion years ago was not life as it is currently known on Earth. Life in that epoch depended on an atmosphere that would be quite toxic to us, as toxic as our atmosphere was to that early life.

Yes life is at least as old as 4 billion years, but not life as it is currently manifested on Earth today. The life we enjoy were simple organisms at best until 500 million years age. That is when life "suddenly" became complex. It would not be logical to presume that evolution was continuous since life first emerged. Earth has gone through may extinction events, with a few of them being virtually total, and virtually all interrupting the evolutionary process.

ETA: going toward "subject matter": define "reducing atmosphere".

edit on 7-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
But, fundamentally; all life on Earth has DNA, there is absolutely no reason to think that isn't universal.

You have that backwards. Assuming life exists elsewhere in the universe, there is absolutely no reason to believe that DNA is universal.

Further, without DNA, you will need to have an entirely different system...one that there is no evidence for...

Correct.

while there is evidence that ET has DNA, not unlike Terrestrial Humans.

There is no such thing, so please refrain from passing off your hopeful beliefs as if they were true.

And, yes there is actually evidence, though, most choose t ignore that reality. Or gloss it over by lumping all such things into an Earth/Human base.

Again, there is no such thing. Please prove me wrong by providing said evidence.

The reality is that if you had Extraterrestrial DNA, you probably wouldn't be able to recognize the fact.

No, the reality is that you seem to have problems separating your own fanciful beliefs from reality.
edit on 4/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
You have that backwards. Assuming life exists elsewhere in the universe, there is absolutely no reason to believe that DNA is universal.

So...let me guess, you've never read Hermes. You should, from just the Emerald Tablet, virtually anyone can get a fundamental knowledge of modern physics.

And, it will tell you that things are very much the same throughout the Universe...

There is no such thing, so please refrain from passing off your hopeful beliefs as if they were true.

Again, there is no such thing. Please prove me wrong by providing said evidence.

Several actually; Peter Khoury comes to mind, Lloyd Pye, and some others...

No, the reality is that you seem to have problems separating your own fanciful beliefs from reality.

Well, that is your inappropriately stated opinion, which, by the way, has absolutely no foundation. I don't have "fanciful beliefs", at times I almost wish I did, perhaps things would at least "seem" different, a little less overbearing because of all the people who like to use "bully" logic to support their ill-analyzed notions, but, alas, I'm firmly stuck in this reality, so I do the only logical thing...use my intelligence, logic, education, intuition, and any other natural ability I have to understand...you should try it...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Seriously...? Human evolution is still based on a thesis. The age of the world is still based on a thesis. Thesis basically meaning opinions structured to sound more correct, but doesn't mean they are correct, who says what is correct? You peers are weighing out the percentage of negatives by how much positives. Meaning the more positives the more likely the negatives is wrong. How can you calibrate a carbon dating machine, if you haven't lived a thousand years? We don't even understand the whole world, so how can we understand how a machine made & calibrated by man, can tell how old the world is? Because its made by man, some will say, but its not made from earth. By looking at carbon? We can make synthetic diamonds that are chemically the same as real diamonds, and when synthetic diamonds are tested they are also thousand of years old. Whose to say that those numbers are correct? A bunch of numbers that numerically make sense; but the world itself is abstract to numbers. Show me a being that understands all the intricacies of the whole world not motivated by an invention known as the monetary system & an ego, then maybe I will start believing we didn't come from this world. Now some scientist formed his thesis based on other E.T fanatics, now it sounds more likely to be correct because why, they scientists. Who shouldn't believe a scientist. Centuries back, scientists said the world was flat. Centuries back, Scientists said Cannibis would eat your brain. Centuries back scientists said Whites are more intelligent than Blacks. Why haven't Scientists come up with a solution to Aids or Cancer cure's. Didn't they think everything was according to numbers & formula's? Scientists have been studying Virus's since there was a Virus & since there was a Cancer. They know a lot about all these human disease's and virus's so why isn't there a common solution if everything is according to numbers and formula?

People have God complex's and you're a fool if you can't see it. ( could've said - "logically you're a fool" but i didn't because logically that would be my logical opinion through my own understanding and formulated reasoning, of which I believe is correct.
Do you understand?
I urge you lets have debate about all this and I will be a worthy opponent.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sorry to drop this in but can someone help me figure out what is going on in these pictures. The other day I was in a really good mood, started playing around with my dog in the backyard and eventually just laid down in the grass with him. I took a couple pics then went about my day. A couple days later I noticed their was something cool I missed when I took them. I adjusted the exposure levels slightly just to play around with them, but I was wondering if the rings in the sky were typical solar halos? I thought it was strange the way the light rays were restricted within the rings. I also want to know if anyone else sees the silhouette of the winged lizard above my dogs head in the first pic with the lighter blue sky, you can make out two legs, two arms, a wing and a head with a large slanted eye, look closely I know it might be a stretch but I swear its there. You can make it out much easier on a high resolution screen. Any input is appreciated, trying to figure out if its something or nothing is starting to consume my life. Thanks.

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Perhaps if alien DNA is tested it would be 99% the same as human DNA, the truth is that there is a lot of speculation about extraterrestrial ancestry even though no one on the site has any conclusive proof of DNA on a universal scale.

Sometimes "conclusive proof" simply isn't forthcoming. I really don't think this should stop anyone from learning the truth and reality...especially when there is plenty of science, other evidence, and of course good ole logic.

Have you ever heard of Hermes? if not perhaps you should go and find his "Emerald Tablet"...it will give you a "leg-up" on all this...

But, fundamentally; all life on Earth has DNA, there is absolutely no reason to think that isn't universal. Further, without DNA, you will need to have an entirely different system...one that there is no evidence for...while there is evidence that ET has DNA, not unlike Terrestrial Humans. And, yes there is actually evidence, though, most choose t ignore that reality.

The reality is that you still do not have extraterrestrial DNA, as your own disappointing tests proved, and no amount of special pleading [or alchemy] will make it so.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

It would make sense from an evolutionary development point of view, such that there is only humanity on Earth capable of thinking abstractly and with anywhere near the ability of mind, which is in itself statistically improbable given all the similarities between all the other life on Earth and their far more limited capabilities.

Millions of years of basic land living to the technology we have in a few thousands of years suggests some extrememly non average developmental evolution.

Which also explains our "imperfections" compare to other creatures on earth. Chronic illness, low tolerance to the sun, 223 extra genes etc.

Could it not also be seen as just as likely that we Humans have had earlier high technology civilisations right here on Earth?

Could it not be equally theorised that during a previous epoch of sophisticated high technology, now long gone of course (insert your own probably cause for it's decline), the evidence of this previous technology could be exactly those differences, the 223 extra genes and so on that are being cited as evidence we are not from Earth.

IOW, isn't it equally possible that during the remote, unrecorded past we were using genetic engineering to tinker with our species for various reasons?

Adding, adjusting, turning on and turning off genes for specific purposes could well have been something that was experimented with and possibly even perfected during a previous civilisation...maybe there was a specific need to do this, maybe there were various reasons to play around with our ancestors DNA and genetic makeup...life extensions, living in hostile environments (space, deep sea, too hot, too cold etc)..vanity (new physical characteristics and attributes) or myriad other reasons to tinker with their DNA.

Of course ET is out there, that is generally accepted as fact more and more these days, and yes, there are going to be at least come species out there capable of astounding levels of technology, accomplishing feats we can hardly even dream of today at our levels of progress...but, that doesn't mean ET is responsible for tinkering with our species' DNA..that may well have been down to nobody but our ancient ancestors who were living in a Utopian high tech civilisation that blinked out of existence for one reason or another, almost without trace.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

The reality is that neither you nor anyone else unless specifically involved with ET DNA would know either way so speculating on it as ''fact'' is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

The reality is that you still do not have extraterrestrial DNA, as your own disappointing tests proved, and no amount of special pleading [or alchemy] will make it so.

Ya know, I don't really want to get into this...so let me just say;

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It might have been different IF you had actually LOOKED at the data, but, the reality is you didn't look at it, you have no idea what it says, or for that matter IS. No, You, in typical fashion, have simply made up your mind, without benefit of education, knowledge, or data.

So...please drop this BS!!! Until and unless you actually have a REAL argument against the data. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The reality is that neither you nor anyone else unless specifically involved with ET DNA would know either way so speculating on it as ''fact'' is ludicrous.

Is that the absolute truth?

When your DNA matches human DNA [fact] the speculation lies elsewhere.

I guess your first task would be to produce an ET.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Don't want to interfere with your..erm..private conversation, but for what it's worth, i think what is being said to you is how do we know that what we've studied and learnt of as 'human DNA' is only actually 'Human DNA'?

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
IOW, isn't it equally possible that during the remote, unrecorded past we were using genetic engineering to tinker with our species for various reasons?

Actually something like that isn't possible...

If "unrecorded", history would be that way for a very few reasons, the primary one being; no ability to write and record. If that were the case, all advanced aspects like building, science, technology, commerce, would not be advanced due to the inability to construct plans, instructions, teach, and generally communicate effectively.

One can not do the complex operations, and calculations involved with micro-biology without being able to write to down. One can not communicate the volumes of data that result from such endeavors, and are required t continue, without being able to write it down.

There is no historical data that supports the notion of early Humans writing before ancient Sumer...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join