It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
COME ON FOLKS!!!

Stick to the topic or move on to one you want to participate in. This is not Chit Chat.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

(post by wyrmboy12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
No, never! He wrote a book, after all, so surely he must know what he's talking about!

I can't believe anyone actually believes this drivel.

I don't believe that you can't believe this, given what is posted every day on this site, and your many logical responses to such claims.

Harte

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Maybe Earth is our prison. Maybe it was a mistake to implant a self replicating quantum computer in Homo sapiens' DNA. I think humans are upgraded species from planet Earth. It was the only way for alien astronauts to overcome all dangers on earth (gravity, oxygen, viruses, etcetera). But still I think there is hope.
Intelligent live could have been spread trough the universe in a way the following site explains.
Read www.evawaseerst.be... (this is just one of the chapters, you have to read the whole site to understand our belief). Just a suggestion :-)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Thanks for the primary school guide to genetics. However, my knowledge of genetics is already way ahead of that.

Every atom on Earth originated in space and it is conceivable to theorise that DNA also originated in space, similarly for catalysts.

sservi.nasa.gov...

NASA-funded researchers have evidence that some building blocks of DNA, the molecule that carries the genetic instructions for life, found in meteorites were likely created in space. The research gives support to the theory that a “kit” of ready-made parts created in space and delivered to Earth by meteorite and comet impacts assisted the origin of life. (Credit: NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center)

Scientists have detected the building blocks of DNA in meteorites since the 1960s, but were unsure whether they were created in space or resulted from contamination by terrestrial life. The latest research indicates certain nucleobases — the building blocks of our genetic material — reach the Earth on meteorites in greater diversity and quantity than previously thought.

The discovery adds to a growing body of evidence that the chemistry inside asteroids and comets is capable of making building blocks of essential biological molecules. Previously, scientists found amino acids in samples of comet Wild 2 from NASA’s Stardust mission and in various carbon-rich meteorites. Amino acids are used to make proteins, the workhorse molecules of life. Proteins are used in everything from structures such as hair to enzymes, which are the catalysts that speed up or regulate chemical reactions.

www.scientificamerican.com...

If a cascade of meteors struck Earth billions of years ago, could they have deposited genetic blueprints and forged an indelible link between Earth and another planet?

Perhaps. Although that puzzling question remains unanswered, scientists have uncovered a new clue that suggests it is possible for DNA to withstand the extreme heat and pressure it would encounter when entering our atmosphere from space.

The findings suggest that if DNA traveled through space on meteorites, it could have conceivably survived, says lead author Oliver Ullrich of the University of Zurich. Moreover, he says, “DNA attached to a spacecraft has the potential to contaminate other celestial bodies, making it difficult to determine whether a life form existed on another planet or was introduced there by spacecraft.”

edit on 13-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

You are describing classical panspermia...an important part of the overall equation. While I was talking about the resultant beings.

What these are showing, to those who can actually do the "math", is that it is not just possible for life forms on different worlds to have very similar DNA's, but that it is also highly probable. And, that these "differences" may be easy to detect.

Yes, the fundamental building blocks of all life exists everywhere., and it is reasonable to presume that all life is fundamentally the same. Allowing for minor differences in evolution and "home" environment of course.

And, of course, this means that ET didn't "need" to bring y'all here. Humans, just like we see today, would be the logical result of the past 500 million years regardless.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sounds like you're confused about comments. The fact is that you know nothing of ET DNA so cannot speculate on it.

I posted NASA research that suggests DNA arrived from space.

I said this:

The reality is that neither you nor anyone else unless specifically involved with ET DNA would know either way so speculating on it as ''fact'' is ludicrous.

Then you replied some primary school genetics about humans not needing ET DNA, as DNA is already from space, which I already said and also said because neither you nor anyone else, unless specifically interacting with ET DNA have any clue as to it's properties, therefore cannot speculate on it's influence on human DNA.

You said this, which you are not in any position to say, due to not knowing anything of ET DNA.

The reality is that you still do not have extraterrestrial DNA, as your own disappointing tests proved, and no amount of special pleading [or alchemy] will make it so.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Sounds like you're confused about comments. The fact is that you know nothing of ET DNA so cannot speculate on it.

Well...actually; you don't have any idea the kinds of research I'm involved in. Alien DNA being one of them...I actually do have a bit of a handle on that aspect. AND< as it turns out Hermes was right...at least in this case, because; As above, so below. DNA from almost any extraterrestrial creature will resemble Terrestrial creatures to a very great extent. Further, when it comes to the advanced sentient space faring kinds; they are, for the most part, barely distinguishable from Terrestrials. In the case of my research specifically, the differences were in the allele counts at several markers.

Yes you did, and it was good work too. However, the only known DNA ever brought to Earth is from Mars, and to takes on the order of 100's of millions of years for that short trip.

It is possible, but largely improbable that any Extraterrestrial DNA reached the Early Earth. It is far more probable that Terrestrial DNA was assembled from the wreckage of the Great Oxygenation Event 2.5 billion years ago. Course even then the life was quite simple and primitive; it wasn't until 500 million years ago that that simple life evolved into complexity, which has resulted in what we have today.

I said this:

The reality is that neither you nor anyone else unless specifically involved with ET DNA would know either way so speculating on it as ''fact'' is ludicrous.

I am currently, and have been for the past several years, engaged in an on-going project specifically into Extraterrestrial DNA.

Then you replied some primary school genetics about humans not needing ET DNA, as DNA is already from space, which I already said and also said because neither you nor anyone else, unless specifically interacting with ET DNA have any clue as to it's properties, therefore cannot speculate on it's influence on human DNA.

You said this, which you are not in any position to say, due to not knowing anything of ET DNA.

"Primary school genetics"...perhaps, IF your primary school is ...oh say..."University of Texas". If you had understood what I was saying, you would understand that I was talking about the actual differences between ET DNA and Terrestrial...with those differences being at the individual markers.

The reality is that you still do not have extraterrestrial DNA, as your own disappointing tests proved, and no amount of special pleading [or alchemy] will make it so.

Actually I didn't say that, it was said to me by Drac, who will likely chime in anytime trying to demonstrate how wrong I am...though typically with absolutely no science to back up his stance.

edit on 13-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Now you are claiming this:

Knowing exactly ALL the types of DNA that has been 'brought' to or arrived on Earth?
Knowing and researching the DNA of ''advanced sentient alien beings''?
Disputing research that proves DNA being brought on meteorites?

I suspect you are lying.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Now you are claiming this:

Knowing exactly ALL the types of DNA that has been 'brought' to or arrived on Earth?
Knowing and researching the DNA of ''advanced sentient alien beings''?
Disputing research that proves DNA being brought on meteorites?

I suspect you are lying.

Well you would be wrong...it's all quite simple...

"Knowing exactly ALL the types..." I did not make that claim.

"Knowing and researching the DNA of ''advanced sentient alien beings''?" Simply yes, though there is still much work to be done, and it is difficult finding enough data. Some Terrestrials like to hoard their data, thus, much is not available...

"Disputing research that proves DNA being brought on meteorites?" Again, yes, and on rather solid mathematical grounds. The probability of extraterrestrial DNA being "brought" here is slim at its very best, precursors, analogs to precursors; are quite different than DNA. Even in the video you posted they were not talking about actual DNA, but the precursors to DNA...they are really quite different.

You need to "get over" the whole idea of "Alien", stick to what it actually is: Extraterrestrial...as differentiated from Alien. Many, many people need to get this idea out of their heads...ET is not "Alien". ET in many, many respects is indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans. (please understand; we I say "ET" I typically mean "Advanced sentient space faring non-Terrestrial beings").

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are correct. But the clock still stared about 4 billion years ago. Sorry if I was unclear.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

You are correct. But the clock still stared about 4 billion years ago. Sorry if I was unclear.

4.5 billion, yes I know; however, approximately 2.5 billion years ago almost ALL life on Earth was destroyed due to a significant atmospheric change (the Great Oxygenation Event). Prior to that tie life on Earth was mostly simple bacteria that consumed the toxic (for us) atmosphere, and expelled Oxygen, which was toxic for the bacteria. They died out almost completely, leaving only the bacteria that could evolve to life in an Oxygen environment. It was a other 2 billion years before that primitive life began to evolve into complex life...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So if we agree, then we agree.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

So if we agree, then we agree.

I think...for the most part...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I do know a lot about science and 'ET', I have written a lot about such things on ATS, so stop fooling yourself into pretending you are an 'ET scientist' and everybody else as stupid.

You mentioned ''alien'' I tend to refer to Extra Terrestrial. You are even arguing your self now and lying about the things you said, also straw man arguments.

Your credibility as a member IMO is zero, your claims of being an ET / Genetics scientist are lies IMO and you wouldn't know an extraterrestrial sentient being if it zapped you to oblivion.

Perhaps you are just a silly kid. Either way do not bother replying to me, my respect for you is zero. You are just like all the other trolls that are the scourge of ATS.

You said this then argued yourself:

Well...actually; you don't have any idea the kinds of research I'm involved in. Alien DNA being one of them.

You need to "get over" the whole idea of "Alien", stick to what it actually is: Extraterrestrial...as differentiated from Alien.

DNA from almost any extraterrestrial creature will resemble Terrestrial creatures to a very great extent. Further, when it comes to the advanced sentient space faring kinds; they are, for the most part, barely distinguishable from Terrestrials. In the case of my research specifically, the differences were in the allele counts at several markers.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I do know a lot about science and 'ET', I have written a lot about such things on ATS, so stop fooling yourself into pretending you are an 'ET scientist' and everybody else as stupid.

Indeed...

I don't know how you got that impression, but, you are seriously mistaken...
And, just "How" did you come to the conclusion that I think everybody else is "stupid".

I'm thinking that you have issues with anything that even appears to contradict you...that's your bad.

Perhaps you ate just a silly kid. Either way do not bother replying to me, my respect for you is zero. You are just like all the other trolls that are the scourge of ATS.

For what its worth; I'm a 68 year old retired software architect, and electrical engineer. I hold two advanced degrees; in electrical engineering (MSEE), and Computer Science (MSCS). I also have lesser degrees in both of those, and Mathematics, and physics.

You said this then argued yourself:

"
Well...actually; you don't have any idea the kinds of research I'm involved in. Alien DNA being one of them.
"

"
You need to "get over" the whole idea of "Alien", stick to what it actually is: Extraterrestrial...as differentiated from Alien.
"

Since I am over the whole "alien" thing , I ted to use the terms interchangeably, perhaps I shouldn't that way folk like you get a slightly better understanding of what I'm trying to say...and that would be my bad.

In any case, you appear to have misunderstood everything I've said.

Y'all have a nice day...

ETA: I don't eat silly kids.

ETA: Oh wait...sometimes I can be a bit thick...
You think I'm lying about doing Extraterrestrial DNA research because you think there is no Extraterrestrial DNA to research. You are mistaken...check out the Peter Khoury report on extraterrestrial DNA. It indicates exactly what I've already said about the differences.
It's not the only instance.

edit on 13-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

No DNA ever found anywhere on Earth has ever been shown to come from space.

While you have the ability to copy and paste, and you know enough to use the proper tags, apparently you don't read your own sources.

Harte

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join