It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Not From Earth, Scientist Says Aliens Brought Us Here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: draknoir2

Don't want to interfere with your..erm..private conversation, but for what it's worth, i think what is being said to you is how do we know that what we've studied and learnt of as 'human DNA' is only actually 'Human DNA'?

Think about it.

Lack of knowledge is not evidence of the unknown.

Think about that.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

The reality is that neither you nor anyone else unless specifically involved with ET DNA would know either way so speculating on it as ''fact'' is ludicrous.

Actually, One might not need ET DNA...

The "Terrestrial" Human genome is fairly well mapped...at least well enough to differentiate between Humans and Chimps.

There are, however, less obvious indicators to the origins of the DNA. For instance, in modern DNA / genetic work they use these "things" they call "markers". They are collections of DNA string fragments that can indicate many things. Like your ancestry, your hair color, your risk of heart disease, all sort of thing...

One can even find the "range" where a marker indicates whether the "host" is even Human. And, best of all...there are indicators as to whether the host is native to Earth...whether the host is "Terrestrial" or some "other" Human species. Its kind of like knowing if the "host" is "related" to any current or historical Terrestrial (or blood line).

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Don't want to interfere with your..erm..private conversation, but for what it's worth, i think what is being said to you is how do we know that what we've studied and learnt of as 'human DNA' is only actually 'Human DNA'?

Think about it.

Lack of knowledge is not evidence of the unknown.

Think about that.

Oh i agree it isn't.

But that isn't the point i made...is it.

Not sure if you don't see it or don't want to acknowledge the point being made, either way, have a good conversation.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

And, best of all...there are indicators as to whether the host is native to Earth...whether the host is "Terrestrial" or some "other" Human species. Its kind of like knowing if the "host" is "related" to any current or historical Terrestrial (or blood line).

To throw another spanner into the works...how about a hypothetical ancient terrestrial (very ancient), high technology civilisation that left the Earth perhaps hundreds of thousands of years ago, to become ultimately another species, an ET species for all intents and purposes, that returned to Earth tens of thousands of years ago, to see what has become of it's more backwards, poorer cousins?

Would they not carry a marker that suggested they were originally from here, and cause us to think they never left at all?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just my humble opinion...

If we were engineered, our engineers need to be fired then arrested and frog walked to the nearest intergalactic jail and tried for producing such an imperfect being and then allowing it to survive so long.

Seriously though. As others have pointed out in this thread, every atom in our bodies and on this Earth were produced in the death throes of stars. To me it isn't too much of a stretch to think over time these elements came together in such a way to manufacture all that we see (and don't see) in our universal environment.

Once us imperfect humans realize that we are not the epitome of creation; that we are not reallynas bright as we pretend to be then we may begin to have a deeper understanding of us and our "place" in the universe if we even have a place of importance at all.

edit on 8-4-2015 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2015 by Terminal1 because: Typo and clarity

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And, best of all...there are indicators as to whether the host is native to Earth...whether the host is "Terrestrial" or some "other" Human species. Its kind of like knowing if the "host" is "related" to any current or historical Terrestrial (or blood line).

To throw another spanner into the works...how about a hypothetical ancient terrestrial (very ancient), high technology civilisation that left the Earth perhaps hundreds of thousands of years ago, to become ultimately another species, an ET species for all intents and purposes, that returned to Earth tens of thousands of years ago, to see what has become of it's more backwards, poorer cousins?

Would they not carry a marker that suggested they were originally from here, and cause us to think they never left at all?

While I don't subscribe to that theory; it would seem entirely probable that such a thing could indeed happen...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

define "reducing atmosphere ".

Google is your friend.

edit on 8/4/15 by Astyanax because: of friends.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hermes? Hermes Trismegistus?

Bwaahahahahahaaa!

Were his results replicated?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

define "reducing atmosphere ".

Google is your friend.

Actually I prefer Bing...its easier for me.

I was wanting to see IF you had any idea what you were talking about...I guess not.

Science is still debating whether Earth actually had a "reducing" atmosphere at that time, and there seems to be some debate as to what a reducing atmosphere really is...especially in the early Earth context.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: Telos

The new film Jupiter rising is about aliens who control earth after seeding the planet a few thousand years ago.....

Is there? Well, that may explain it.

Rebel 5

Wow, what a synchronicity! There's another thread I was just
reading before this one where the OP states that he was pretty
sure the film was called Jupiter Rising but now the film is
called Jupiter Ascending. They're talking about a possible
dimensional shift, I know may be off topic, but I just had to respond
to your post.

The MODS can take my reply down if they feel its off
topic.

Rebel 5

For what it's worth, there was a band called 'Jupiter Rising'... Link...and that might be how the phrase entered the collective unconscious.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Is there a band named Jupiter Rising, that may explain
it. I'll listen to some of there songs, maybe I'm being
compelled for whatever reason.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, I agree to the temporal quality. I heard this guy
on a radio show the other day, and that was the part
that interested me; the claim they could remote view
the past.

Thanks for your reply,
Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Bwaahahahahahaaa!

Yes they were.

By Edward in episode 1 of Full Metal Alchemist.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you consider that the entire galaxy, let alone the universe, is chock full of panspermia, then in some places, things are going to get much better organized than others. It also makes sense, since the primary panspermia material seems to be all the necessary elements and primitive molecules necessary to create life as well as bacteria. It would be very hard to say what originated on Earth, or not, over 3 billion years.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't have to prove to you that I know what I am talking about. Your acceptance or approval is not required to validate my words. I stand by what I earlier said. They apply no matter what the Institute of Creation Research told you about the meaning of 'reducing atmosphere.' There has been life on Earth for at least three and a half billion years, and probably for much longer.

edit on 8/4/15 by Astyanax because: of an icrth.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I don't have to prove to you that I know what I am talking about. Your acceptance or approval is not required to validate my words. I stand by what I earlier said. They apply no matter what the[b[ Institute of Creation Research told you about the meaning of 'reducing atmosphere.' There has been life on Earth for at least three and a half billion years, and probably for much longer.

Institute of Creation Research; who they?

No you don't have to prove that you know what your talking about, but then again; it is reasonable to actually state One's source for data...you seem to act as IF you are above that sort of thing, which is a sign that you don't know squat!

I don't know what that "institute" you quoted is, don't care, I typically try to use only University data / information...unless of course I believe the party I'm talking to is honestly knowledgeable in what discipline we are discussing, then I will try to rely on my own considerable education. But, you, with your apparent arrogant attitude, presume that I MUST hold the same ill-analyzed notions as you. Well, sorry, but to paraphrase the famous; "I'm actually, actively researching this very subject; the whole evolution of advanced sentient life on Earth. In an attempt to begin to get a handle on how long we should expect it to take for the same to occur on other worlds; You are not."

Now, in the words of another here, who may be an alien; "Go Away" (its a Zeta thing) You have no argument.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove right, people use different amounts of their brains while thinking, which probably for the average person is around 10%, BTW you spelled break wrong , the correct spelling is brake.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Bwaahahahahahaaa!

Yes they were.

By Edward in episode 1 of Full Metal Alchemist.

Alchemy huh? lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join