It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, a Racist Walks Into a Bar...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
"A racist walks into a crowded bar. He looks around and sees a black man sat in a corner. The racist walks up to the bar, turns around and announces, "I'm going to buy everyone in this bar a free drink, except for that black guy over there!" Everybody is clapping and cheering for the racist and when he buys the last pint, the black man turns around, puts his thumb up and says, "Thanks mate!" The racist is slightly puzzled by his reaction but doesn't pay too much attention to it.

The next night, the racist goes into the same bar and again, there is a black guy sat in the corner, so the man, again, goes to the bar, turns around and says, "I'm going to buy everyone here a free drink, except for that black guy over there!" The crowd are all ecstatic and are hugging and cheering the racist for his generosity. When he buys the last pint, the black guy turns around, puts his thumb up and says, "Thanks mate!" The racist scratches his head and asks the barman, "Why is that black guy thanking me when he's the only person I'm not buying drinks for?"

"Well" the barman responds, "he owns this place."

Read more at www.sunnyskyz.com...

Good Morning ATS!

Jude11

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
At first I shook my head and thought, 'here we go again'.

But after reading it you get a

It brought a smile to my face.

And BTW, morning Jude!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
At first I shook my head and thought, 'here we go again'.

But after reading it you get a

It brought a smile to my face.

And BTW, morning Jude!

Good Morning to you too.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Hehe, nice one

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
lol that was funny

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Awesome!
S&F
Made my mornin Sir @!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Glad everyone enjoyed this.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Made me laugh this am. Let me hit you with one, where I'm from that's how it works. You tell one, I tell one...we laugh.

Chinese couple having their first child, both super excited & ready for the birth. They go to hospital , child is born but there's a problem.......The child is born black!..........What did they name the child?.........Something Wong.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Made me laugh this am. Let me hit you with one, where I'm from that's how it works. You tell one, I tell one...we laugh.

Chinese couple having their first child, both super excited & ready for the birth. They go to hospital , child is born but there's a problem.......The child is born black!..........What did they name the child?.........Something Wong.

Ouch!

Jude11

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Wa Wa Waaaaaaaa!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How do u get a fat girl into bed????

Piece of cake!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You got a giggle from me! I needed that!

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Piece of cake!!!

How do you get Picachoo on a bus?

Poke 'im on!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Piece of cake!!!

How do you get Picachoo on a bus?

Poke 'im on!
did u hear about the Irish woodworm??

It was found dead in a brick!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

That did take me a couple of readings aloud to get...

But I am a quarter Irish, so maybe the joke is on me.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the jokes but damn....

JUDE!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Insulted being called coloured, he turns and says 'hey whitey, when its cold you turn blue, when embarrassed you turn pink, when hot you turn red, when jealous you turn green, when ill its yellow, etc. etc..and you have the nerve to call me coloured!

link   
Insulted being called coloured, he turns and says 'hey whitey, when its cold you turn blue, when embarrassed you turn pink, when hot you turn red, when jealous you turn green, when ill its yellow, etc. etc..and you have the nerve to call me coloured!

link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A black guy, a jew and a catholic go to heaven. St. Peter asks each a question. To the catholic...what was the worst ship disaster of all time? The Titanic he says. Go on in. To the jew...how many died on the Titanic? 1500 he says. Go on in. St. Peter looks at the black guy and says...name them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join