It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota cop threatens to breaks man's leg at car stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
"Trying to be officer friendly right now."

Faysal Mohamed, 17, used his cell phone to record (video below) the unidentified officer tell his friend, "Plain and simple, if you f--- with me, I'm going to break your leg before you get the chance to run. To be honest, I don't screw around.”

Mohamed's friend replied, “Who said I was going to run?" noted CBS Minnesota.

"I'm just giving you a heads up. Just trying to be Officer Friendly right now,” the officer countered.

The young man asked why he is being arrested, and the officer replied, "I feel like arresting you."

Jeez! Nice cop we got here! THESE are the ones we need to get off the street NOW! WTH!! How ridiculous! I'm sorry but this jerk needs to be fired immediately. I'm reaching a seriously depressive point where I just don't know what to even say about this crap anymore. Truly. Just stop with this crap.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
Yeah Minneapolis cops are real nice and friendly, so much that they ride around in the summer time downtown spraying pepper spray in the air during 3rd shift to choke people off the streets. Seen it with my own eyes!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I realise how easy it is to manipulate how things look by strategically uploading videos that support a particular viewpoint ...but wtf is going on in the US?

Just today alone I've seen video of an office smashing a guy who was already on his stomach against the ground multiple times until he became permanently paralysed, another beat against a very polite and courteous civilians window and go all gym-junky roid-rage on his arse because the civilian honked his horn at the unmarked car for not indicating when turning, this video where the cop threatens to break the guys legs and openly admits he has no legal reason for pulling the guy over, and statistics that (appear) to show that more deaths in the US are caused by police each year than terrorists or the never-ending war in the middle east.

Land of the free? Home of the brave? Freedom or speech, right to bear arms, greatest country on earth? Yeah... once upon a time maybe, but it increasingly seems those days are over and US society is heading towards a militarised, totalitarian form of rule that's only going to end one way... and it ain't gonna be pretty.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordGoofus
I realise how easy it is to manipulate how things look by strategically uploading videos that support a particular viewpoint ...but wtf is going on in the US?

Just today alone I've seen video of an office smashing a guy who was already on his stomach against the ground multiple times until he became permanently paralysed, another beat against a very polite and courteous civilians window and go all gym-junky roid-rage on his arse because the civilian honked his horn at the unmarked car for not indicating when turning, this video where the cop threatens to break the guys legs and openly admits he has no legal reason for pulling the guy over, and statistics that (appear) to show that more deaths in the US are caused by police each year than terrorists or the never-ending war in the middle east.

Land of the free? Home of the brave? Freedom or speech, right to bear arms, greatest country on earth? Yeah... once upon a time maybe, but it increasingly seems those days are over and US society is heading towards a militarised, totalitarian form of rule that's only going to end one way... and it ain't gonna be pretty.
Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Minneapolis is one of the cities 'chosen' to particapte in a govt fund program in which the feds will help train the police...it must have started already

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That's pretty bad. He should be fired, have his guns taken away and go thru phycological examinations as he appears to be unstable. These guys are supposed to protect, not go around threatening bodily harm, it's really disgusting.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I thought if someone with a weapon threatens you it is felonious assault? Just the fear it produces is assault. Of course the laws never apply to the law enforcers, or politicians, or rich, or people with friends in the system, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I thought if someone with a weapon threatens you it is felonious assault? Just the fear it produces is assault. Of course the laws never apply to the law enforcers, or politicians, or rich, or people with friends in the system, etc.

Well, of course, if it was the other way around, it would be terroristic threats. But, you know, cop.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Armed with video should be a nice payday from the court system. (assuming the judge doesn't make the video inadmissible)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Yeah Minneapolis cops are real nice and friendly, so much that they ride around in the summer time downtown spraying pepper spray in the air during 3rd shift to choke people off the streets. Seen it with my own eyes!

Good God! I accidentally did it to myself once in GA and had to evacuate my house. That crap is strong. With my asthma, I couldn't breathe, period! That was just released in the house itself, if it were to ever be sprayed into my face, God help me, I'd probably die.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

That's pretty bad. He should be fired, have his guns taken away and go thru phycological examinations as he appears to be unstable. These guys are supposed to protect, not go around threatening bodily harm, it's really disgusting.

All because she 'thought' the car was stolen, and it wasn't. Complete crap! The guy was driving in his completely legal vehicle, never once attempted to leave said vehicle, and "Officer Friendly" gave him a warning that IF he even thought of running, she was going to break his legs first because she didn't feel like running today. Argh! THIS is what we've come to!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

As you said, apparently it doesn't apply to those who break, I mean uphold the law.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Minnesota cop being investigated for 'racial profiling'

According to Mohamed he and friends had just left the YMCa in south Minneapolis when the police officer pulled over their car.

They were told to get out and put into handcuffs and when they asked why, the police officer said, 'Because I feel like arresting you'.

Mohamed told a CBS News report that they were held for 45 minutes while they were searched and a background check completed on them.

Let's hope they do a REAL investigation and not a "we'll investigate, hope you forget, then we can drop the "investigation"."

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just trying to be Officer Friendly right now,” the officer countered.

How out of touch is this man. If that is true ,he must be a terror when he is being mister bad cop.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Just trying to be Officer Friendly right now,” the officer countered.

How out of touch is this man. If that is true ,he must be a terror when he is being mister bad cop.

Awww, c'mon, he's trying to help community relations by being Officer Friendly! /sarc off

new topics

top topics

join