It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I look, I see a Human Race

page: 1

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:43 AM
I look, I see, and then I think. With so many good people around why are we loosing it? I see it in ancient, medieval and current times. Nothing changed; it’s only the internet bringing it to the foreground.
OK, if you keep quiet to avoid confrontation you are seen as weak, and the weak gets preyed upon. So it’s better to be a follower, then you at least fit in somewhere, and maybe get protection in numbers. If there is infighting in the group you form a splinter group and you are set again, just change one or two rules.
But let’s get back to our weak point, feelings and emotions. If you are a leader in controlling them, you will be in charge of the world. Who do you think are winning, because lately I only see the feelings and emotions been controlled by the media to get the masses behind some decision. Is it because more people are beginning to see the lies? Or is it just the sick greed for money and power?

Any jobs away from civilization, maybe down in the Amazon? He he

edit on 1C152015-04-04T01:42:09-05:00SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Because I can

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:25 AM
There maybe good people everywhere. But most of them are to easily manipulated, there desire to belong and succeed within mainstream society and to be one of 'them' always trumps the greater good.

Anyone who dares to stand up against mainstream society will be dubbed as simply mentally ill or as drug addicted, or whatever else will make you seem 'less than'. Anyone who stands up against the corrupt masses will be destined to be isolated and live a lonely life in the depths of poverty. That's how the PTB control us.

You may think the internet gives the masses the power to see though the lies and take back the power. But actually, it merely works as a tool for TPTB to have more control over the masses than ever before.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:16 AM
I see you.. lol. I get it. Money is the root of all evil. Follow the money. Too true, unfortunately. All i have to offer is a video of Bob Marley

I think the number of sheep are growing exponentially, myself included.
edit on 4-4-2015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
a reply to: southernplayalistic

Thanx, Love Reggae, just feel close to "Ranting" and currently in this mood. Old and folkish - Story Time

The neighbors had a party, and when I complained about the noise at 4 in the morning I was sworn at. Could do nothing because the Police are their friends and I am from South Africa where the law is about who you know. Now I'm the @$#

So I dusted of my old guitar and started practicing again.

top topics