It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Iran/U.S. Nuclear Framework Deal Means

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Why even look to Iran for truth when all Intel agencies report no bomb is being made?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I never said a bomb was being made. I said the research to make a bomb has progressed.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They have researched it, they've done it for decades. North Korea did as well and now they have the bomb but I don't see much of anything at all being done about that. But back to Iran, they have had the research but the important thing is they aren't working on creating the bomb. They know full well if they ever go that route and are caught then they are done for. It's against their national security to work on a bomb, and apparently they're religious beliefs as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Working on the research can be construed as working on the weapon. I'm calling them both liars but you won't be happy until I only call Israel a liar?
edit on 4-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Could the deal with shia muslim Iran be a message to sunni muslim ISIL ?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Actually, as I've said, they have already been researching for decades but stopped in the early 2000's. This new deal will ensure that they don't further any research.

Call Israel a liar? No, if you were paying attention at all you would comprehend I'm calling Netanyahoo a liar. In fact, I already said it's Israel's Mossad who knows Iran isn't working, or researching, the BOMB. Get it?

It's all in the video.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

What message is that? ISIL is already enemies against Iran and the US, which is they're own doing. These negotiations with Iran are to ensure we don't have more false conflicts in the Middle East over weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I trust Iran with nukes more than Isreal. I don't hear Iran blasting hate or addressing our congress because they think they're god.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And like I said I don't believe either of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You don't believe Israel's and the USA's spy agencies? Who do you believe, Netanyahoo?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I thought you'd understand this by now? I don't believe Iran, Neddie, or the United States. In fact nobody can argue that they aren't all liars.

But to point one liar out in a room full of liars is so narrowminded it's like writing on a 1 inch wide note pad.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yup, it looks like the UNSC has drawn together one hell of a good deal.

Why anyone would be surprised that 6 countries wouldn't be capable of drawing up an agreement that works well across the board for everyone involved is beyond me.

But there it is.

If this doesn't make Netanyahu and his 47 puppet senators look like complete fools, I don't know what does.

For once, I think sanctions have actually served a constructive purpose in achieving some actual diplomacy !

Now, all we have to do is hope that Iran signs their John Henry at the bottom line. If they want to restrengthen their economy and get back on their feet, then they need those sanctions lifted... so I think it's safe to assume they'll sign this agreement.

Unless Netanyahu does something to sabotage the whole schpeel...

edit on 4-4-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A very serious subject, debated by very serious people, or so it would seem. However, the use of their, there and they're...damn!!!

I know, grammar Nazi and all that but really?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So you don't believe anyone and are just assuming you know the facts? If there's anyone to believe it would be all the spy agencies who report Iran isn't working on a nuke. Politicians from all nations are proven liars but Israels Mossad wouldn't lie about Irans nuke program, or lack there of.

So I guess that's all there really is to say about that but one last thing, this new deal will further hinder any nuke research if Iran were so inclined.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No unlike you I review all the facts from all sources and form my own opinion. Your opinion seems to be formed from one u-tube video.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Seriously? You're assuming I make all my decisions based off YT videos? Well our conversation is over because clearly you're taking all of this personally, which the problem with politics, everyone takes things so personally.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would agree with this if Dick Cheney were still running the country. No one cares that much about oil anymore. If we can just keep the warhawks from spreading fear.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I guess I would assume that when almost every post you made told me to watch the video.

As for the opinion being personal, it's completely obvious from your OP that this was personal to you. You clearly have an agenda by ignoring all mitigating factors involved in the process and concentrating solely Netanyhu.

Here's a quote from another one of your threads.

Well the warmongering Netanyahooooooo shows his true colors, anyone surprised? Clearly peace and a two state solution was never apart of his plans, he needs war and fear to keep him in power. If Israel continues to vote for him then they should expect more rockets of fail to be flung their way

With your totally unbiased view on the man as apparent from that quote. It's completely obvious that you have a fair and impartial opinion of him.

All I did was try to remind you that everybody at that negotiating table was lying, yet you couldn't even admit that.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, I told you to watch the video because judging from all your posts I get the feeling you didn't watch it but that being said, all my information isn't based off of 1 YT video, had you watched it or comprehended it you would know that.

All politicians are liars, I also made that clear and Netanyahoo is a politician. So there's really nothing more to be said here unless you enjoying dancing in circles.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Yes I watch the video. But Here's where I'm confused. If Iran aggressively pursue's a bomb they could have it in a few months. That would be impossible unless Iran has already invested research and technology into developing nuclear weapons.

From the beginning they stated their only goal was peaceful use of nuclear energy. If they could be months away from developing a bomb they lied the entire time.

Canada and Japan are concidered de facto nuclears powers.

No because they are actively trying to get the bomb, just because there civilian pkants give them the ability to build bombs in months if the tried.

So no they dont have to have been working on nukes to be months away.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join