It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare Peace With The Whole World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

War, war, war, war.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: ItVibrates

In the name of the world, I declare war with you for vehemently opposing the diversity of world views.

Thats ok, I declare peace on you and hope you decide to come to the party.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You dont take over the world with armies, you take over he world with ideas. Or something like that.

This might seem like a dumb idea to a lot of you, but if this idea spread beyond the internet and into the hearts and minds of those in government, then maybe we might be able to see some change on a global level?.

I have thought about this thread over the past day or so and thought how I could extend this message beyond this thread and my own social media discussions on this. I dont know if this could go "viral" but if it does and enough people get behind it then I do see it making a small difference--even if only to those who have declared peace in their lives.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge
I use to think that the revolution would be forthcoming and the people will reclaim control of their own destiny, but the revolution is what TPTB want--they have even stacked the chips so much in their favour that the surveillance state and militarised police will be there to make sure the revolution only favours those who it should be deposing.

We might win some small battles in a peoples revolution, but in the end it wont be worth the blood in the streets.

Peace to you and to ally you revolutionaries, as you're already at war with TPTB.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A thoughtful post, declaration of peace accepted.

One disagreement I have with the opening post is that, I think most people posting here do want a world war. They will want it until it happens, and then they won't.

Anyone who's active on this site (regardless of current conspiracy fetish) knows that the banking system is the tool used to control everything. Peaceful non-participation in fiat currencies is how I've been trying to move forward. I can't opt out completely yet, but it's getting easier to use p2p currencies like Bitcoin.

I write letters to Government and opposition parties about the banking system and crypto currencies. In some responses from elected officials they have indicated that currencies like Bitcoin are strongly associated with terrorism/drug trade. It's a nice theory but these things were already thriving on the US dollar. So I'll keep using open currencies and the government can keep pretending there is something they can do about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Terrific post OP. I say you can claim 75% of the world in that lump with you. It seems we are getting there at this very moment; even with all of the barriers left. Technology and communication have been the keys to this all along. Sign my name to the declaration. S&F

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
These are my own words...

Your religion or philosophy is that of either peace or war. Whichever it be is of your choosing alone, as I for one cannot make moral decisions on your behalf. Have no doubt, however, that should my blood be spilled then such sacrilege would never be in the name of peace. For my blood is sacred, as is your own.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

I'm in!

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

That song was awesome.

"I'd like to change the world, but I don't know what
to do..."

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There's a well known saying within martial arts: Only a warrior can choose pacifism, others are condemned to it.

For most it's not a conscious decision at all but a fear based declaration of inaction disguised as a meaningful and wilful action. Most of our growth as human beings comes from struggle and suffering, to simply wish for an end to it is to accept stagnation.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
There's a well known saying within martial arts: Only a warrior can choose pacifism, others are condemned to it.

For most it's not a conscious decision at all but a fear based declaration of inaction disguised as a meaningful and wilful action. Most of our growth as human beings comes from struggle and suffering, to simply wish for an end to it is to accept stagnation.

Struggle and suffering exist extrinsic of war, one could even say to achieve peace is in itself a struggle. War creates growth as humans? maybe it does, but at what cost? Thousands of lives lost so we can turn around and say "well I learned from that whole mess"?.

I choose peace. Re-read your first sentence knowing this is my choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join