It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare Peace With The Whole World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

We WILL raid your bar,

Just don't raid my crop...or at least wait until we harvest it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am determined to....

...to be true to myself, regardless of what other may say.
...bring my tendency to value the valueless to a FULL STOP.
...take responsibility for my ANGER and change the bad behavior.
...bring my tendency to seek comfort in the familiar to a FULL STOP.
...bring my "people pleasing" to a FULL STOP.
...bring FEAR and ATTACK to a FULL STOP.
...bring my over indulgence in intrudes to a FULL STOP.
...reclaim greater and greater measures of PEACE.
...set boundaries for myself those in my life.
...AND to express my identity proudly.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

We WILL raid your bar,

Just don't raid my crop...or at least wait until we harvest it.

I dont know what you mean????? (hides "breathing apparatus")

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You call for peace but don't tell us the consequences! If its true as some suspect that today's wars are to maintain the USD as the worlds reserve currency then its loss will have a disastrous impact on today's economy. Will people give up their swimming pools to save the life's of children in countries they cannot even find on a map?

So for retribution for peace in this world, people will also have to live far simpler life's in homes that arn't big enough to fit the ego's of most living today (like below). If you don't get the undercurrent of my conversation, what I'm hinting is that its not banksters nor anyone else starts these wars, its our ego's (greed). If we didn't dance with the devil, the devil wouldn't exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
You call for peace but don't tell us the consequences! If its true as some suspect that today's wars are to maintain the USD as the worlds reserve currency then its loss will have a disastrous impact on today's economy. Will people give up their swimming pools to save the life's of children in countries they cannot even find on a map?

I dont have a swimming pool and you wont be able to point to my little fishing village on a map--I don't live in the USA, never have, never will.

So for retribution for peace in this world, people will also have to live far simpler life's in homes that arn't big enough to fit the ego's of most living today (like below). If you don't get the undercurrent of my conversation, what I'm hinting is that its not banksters nor anyone else starts these wars, its our ego's (greed). If we didn't dance with the devil, the devil wouldn't exist.

Well I dont get what you mean because I dont do the "loans" thing and I have no debt, but I understand people that do; its hard to buy a house in cash, and PEACE to them anyway.

I'm not going to put the blame on them, nor on the banks, but I will ask rhetorically: Who is in servitude to whom?. Those poor banks, must be hard to deal with SLAVES all the time.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You don't but a great many others do and that's what keeps the men of greed in power. Your little fishing village sounds ideal. Can we all move there?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I’ts going to happen I believe Something will spark the movement.

I sort of agree, the spark will be a large flash of white light - and then everything will be quite peaceful..

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I declare peace with the world. It is truly the only thing I really long for. The experience on this planet could be magnificant for all, regardless or race, color or creed and not just for those who can pay for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates

originally posted by: Enochstask
The religion that can't be trusted with steak knives doesn't really care about your declaration of peace they just take it as you surrendered.

Just because the Hindu's like to hide the stake knives so we don't eat their cows, does not mean I will not declare peace on them. I declare peace on all religions, no matter what their dietary requirements are. I also declare peace on people of no religion or who are religiously-fluid.

I know some like to corrupt religion and try to use it as a tool for war, but I declare peace on those extremists too; both Muslim and Christian. World peace is for everyone, even crazy people who believe in sky-gods.

Lol, skygods. So if I believe in earth gods I'm sane? Just kidding, I don't believe in gods period. So I'm with you, except I don't declare peace on islam. They can't be trusted, sorry guys, Isis/al queda/the entire middle east culture blew that one for everyone else.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly accept, concur with, and reciprocate your declaration of peace with this world in its entirety, and any beyond should they exist, and freely express nothing but positive intent and compassion to everyone, everywhere. As I always have and always will.

Not that it will substantively affect anything or change anything, as forces and behaviors beyond our control will continue to, through both unforeseeable emergent behavior and intentional machinations, wage war and promulgate conflict. Which will inevitably, directly or indirectly, impact our lives irrespective of our declarations of peace. Sadly that's just the nature of this world, at least for the time being.

But that doesn't stop me from defiantly declaring it anyway, as always. Whether that means anything or not, and whether anyone likes it or holds it valid or prudent or not. Even upon those who no doubt wish me dead and would sooner slit my throat than preserve their own life. So be it. I can't control others. I can only administer my own life and mind.

Peace.
edit on 4/4/2015 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates You declaring this will not help. It will only show that you love peace. There is so much money in war, it's not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I want peace let's hope and ask for that.

...long ago they said " when you ear talking about peace, prepare for war"...
i will give my impression at this point... look at Iran "talks" and ongoing Russia "talks".. substitute "talks" for "stalling".. meanwhile everything is moving in the "backstage"

Though, I will say in this last line: I want Peace.
edit on 5/4/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You can declare peace all you want itvibrates

Just make sure the US government complies with your wishes

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

In the name of the world, I declare war with you for vehemently opposing the diversity of world views.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Are you really so daft to believe that man wants peace ? I don't want peace I want war, it's been taken from me far too many times and I am but a citizen of this machine.

# everyone, let's hash it out. I'm tired of "surviving" if you can even call it that. I crave glory, suffering, true survival. I dare you and any man that's willing to take that from me. It is our nature, live up to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Relax hijinx

Relax

I happen to know that soon you will get all the war you can handle

Trust me

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We need to rally as a peoples and burn every damn government building to the ground.

That's what we need to do.

We need to go to war with our own countries. Hang every wretched politician from the highest tree.

It seems to be the only language these a-holes understand.

Edit to add:

To hell with peace... burn it all, I say.

I'll bring the refreshments.
edit on 5-4-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I tell you folks there needs to be a worldwide abstention by the youths of the world of joining the armies and militias of the world

Particularly in the Arab countries

The problem is that the young people over there are so sycophantic to those religious sheiks and leaders who have led them no where but to hell

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: MensaIT3

Are you really so daft to believe that man wants peace ? I don't want peace I want war, it's been taken from me far too many times and I am but a citizen of this machine.

# everyone, let's hash it out. I'm tired of "surviving" if you can even call it that. I crave glory, suffering, true survival. I dare you and any man that's willing to take that from me. It is our nature, live up to it.

Move to palestine .. syria.. iraq .. yemen .. ukraine .. you'll have all the war you want to your little hearts content ...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates

originally posted by: Expat888
Sounds good .. just dont raid my bar ..

A lot of replys but I need to address this one because it strikes at the core of peace: a mans freedom to his BEER!.

We WILL raid your bar, but we will not drink your good whiskey and we will replace all beer we drink. If you are happy with these terms then I think we have a peace plan happening, how say you? are you to take that step for world peace?

Sounds good ... but make sure to bring along lots of cute dancing girls ... no fugly ones that would end all bargains immediatly ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join