It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare Peace With The Whole World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
With the current state of geopolitics, a lot of commentators are claiming we are about to enter World War III (or 4 to some). Most people seem to not want this to happen, but as with the case of most wars, its not going to be the people that start it--it will be governments. The people will be the ones paying for the war; with their lives, with their tax dollars, with their freedoms.

I want no part of this, I want peace. World Peace, not world war. I cant declare war on another country or entity, and even if I did, I have no standing army to fight that war. I can declare peace, as peace needs no army.

This is my declaration of peace to the entire world, would you join me in declaring world peace? It may seem like some lofty ill-thought ideal, but if we can build peace amongst our selves, we can build peace throughout the world.

Who is with me?

PEACE

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
WW3 is already rolling. Has been for a while. Hell, WW1 never really ended.
Get your kicks before it all explodes.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
"y'all don't hear me, demons near me, guess I'm on my own..."
edit on 3-4-2015 by SKurtle because: Link

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates
The religion that can't be trusted with steak knives doesn't really care about your declaration of peace they just take it as you surrendered.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I recognize and formally accept your declaration of peace to the world.

I also am formally declaring peace to the world and all persons who inhabit it.

NOW.....Although I'm a mellow sort.... don't mess with me 'cause I am armed and nasty if dully provoked.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Peace is a mirage. The projection of an outside evil all encompassing enemy such as the Borg, the devil,karma, or that time you fantasied about something you shouldn't and blaimed intrusive thoughts, or whatever it is you personally blamed. Well the evil is inside us we are the ones we fear. We only fear aliens because we know what we would do if we had the technology to travel to some pigmie alien planet . Hello jeckle meet Hyde . I do believe I made Nietzsche proud with this post.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
The religion that can't be trusted with steak knives doesn't really care about your declaration of peace they just take it as you surrendered.

Just because the Hindu's like to hide the stake knives so we don't eat their cows, does not mean I will not declare peace on them. I declare peace on all religions, no matter what their dietary requirements are. I also declare peace on people of no religion or who are religiously-fluid.

I know some like to corrupt religion and try to use it as a tool for war, but I declare peace on those extremists too; both Muslim and Christian. World peace is for everyone, even crazy people who believe in sky-gods.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert
I'm happy to accept your declaration of peace

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yeah, it was the Hindus I was talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm with you brother or sister...peace.

PEACE TO THE WORLD!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sounds good to me....Peace, peace, peace!!!
I'm with you for World Peace...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ive always said peace must be fought for.

New Agers would castigate me and claim that this idea is oxymoronic.

Fighting for peace?

They are wrong!

We’ll its clear that sinister forces in the form of certain ideas and people are bent on world wide destruction through war…

They have to be challenged through opposition. Not violent opposition but dynamic opposition such as

A world wide social media peace movement challenging ALL the youth of this world to

STOP JOINING THESE ARMIES AND MILITIAS

If we cut off these old crusty violent men the troops they gather, the youths they brainwash to kill, then we have a chance at peace

TRY peace

To those Arabs in the ME

I suggest only as advice since I am reluctant to tell one how to fight their oppression BUT

Why not TRY Gandhi’s way

Martin Luther King’s way

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm fully with you on declaring peace. Those who want war need to find a somewhere away from the rest of us and duke it out like men or shut the hell up in my opinion. To declare war, especially when that war means the possible destruction of all life on this planet, is the pinnacle of madness and is beyond insane for any living creature.

If you want to fight to the death, fine, but go do it with someone else who wants to fight you to the death and don't drag anyone else into it. To declare war and then make others fight it for you makes you a not only a madman but also a coward. Fight your own battles and do it without killing everyone else in the process. If you can't do that then you belong in a cage because you are still just a beast who hasn't yet evolved with the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I thought about posting the OP on my social media pages, but most people on those pages are already people I am engaged in peace with. I'll post it on my FB and see how it is received.

It actually was a Facebook comment that spurred me to write the OP. It was a comment on a very main stream media article about those F-35 jet planes, the basic gist was the same old story of the military industrial complex and the international bankers all calling for war just to make profit. Pretty much the dominant paradigm here in tin-foil land, but slowly gaining more traction in the mainstream. I think the world is ready for peace, true peace, not just a moment of non-hostility.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
I thought about posting the OP on my social media pages, but most people on those pages are already people I am engaged in peace with. I'll post it on my FB and see how it is received.

It actually was a Facebook comment that spurred me to write the OP. It was a comment on a very main stream media article about those F-35 jet planes, the basic gist was the same old story of the military industrial complex and the international bankers all calling for war just to make profit. Pretty much the dominant paradigm here in tin-foil land, but slowly gaining more traction in the mainstream. I think the world is ready for peace, true peace, not just a moment of non-hostility.

I’ts going to happen I believe

Something will spark the movement.

I feel it coming real soon because clearly we are at the edge of hell on this earth

It could start as a twitter feed

A facebook post

A youtube video

Something eloquent…passionate

Filled with love and compassion for all those millions of victims of war

The poor children in Syria

The poor old lady in the Ukraine who gets bombed out her house

The drone dead just going to a wedding

The mothers and fathers of those fine young people in the US army who were conned to join and who now fight every day of the week for their sanity…as 22 a day are committing suicide…

The destruction of lives war brings is now so clear to us that’s no longer any excuses left…

…with the social media we have

It’s got to be our last test

Our last hope

Our last chance

To see whether we are truly human and can with all our might and all of our hearts finally, finally stop this madness of war

Stop the wars of murder

Stop the bloodshed because we see it in our homes now…at the very dinner table we can see the slaughter

…and if we don’t do it real dam soon
Stop this madness...

This world may not last into the next decade

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There have been 26 days of peace since ww2 so i guess it is possible . Perhaps if the powers to be tried to start a war and everyone refused to shoot . They would all get bored and go home .

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You know I was thinking about what Aliens would say if they were giving a tour or something and came by earth all black and smoking and charred beyond repair.

One alien would ask "Hey what happened there?"

The other would reply, "Oh, the humans. Oh yeah, they were a bunch of A-holes!!!! Yeah, complete retards not only destroyed themselves but all life on their one and only place to live."

The fist alien, "Wow really?? Why'd they do that??"

Alien 2, "Who knows??? They were just idiots and a bunch of mean pricks I guess. Nobody misses them and everyone else is happy they're gone now though. Luckily they only destroyed the one planet I guess but it sure was a nice one. What a bunch of selfish dicks they were. Ok, but over her is Saturn........"

How pathetic is that??? Makes me ashamed to be what I am. Or what I may soon be grouped into.
edit on 3-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well said . I believe it too.
I think the fight is giant energy company vs giant energy company.
Let's rent a giant stadium and have them fight it out, I'm tired.

it's a sentiment decreed in my signature.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Well this is what I was hoping for, that when TPTB declare the next war, everyone goes "meh" and has a barbecue instead.

TPTB: "We declare war on the Boogymen!"
World: "We dont care, we just going to eat some food and drink some beer and you can go play war by yourself"

Something like that anyway.

It might be hard to convince some that a BBQ is a better option than WWIII, but we will have vegan and glutin-free options for those who dont like BBQ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join