It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ATS member would you most like to spend a day with?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I forgot a few more members.

Worldwatcher
F16Falcon

And, I know it may be a shock but, Colonel and ILP.

Hell I want to meet all of you someday, maybe once we get an ATS convention going we'll all meet up.

[edit on 12-23-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
tut
seekerof
freemason
mikromarius
netchicken
byrd
RANT

more, i'm sure, just can't think right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One more for me..
pantha. The only ATS member to come from my part of the world

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
For political debate Herman, you're on my list.

Just as long as the rum is not gone.

Woo, I made someones list! Yeah, there are a lot of other people who I might like to meet, but I can't think of all of them right now so I'll just leave it how it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'd like to meet each and every one of you , although I have to admit to being a little bashful. Perhaps we could all bring along a lap top, log into ATS/BTS and communicate that way , I'd be ok then

I know if I was stuck in a room in a crowd, you'd all be saying, hey that pantha, she's a quiet one isn't she. Mind you if the :w: was flowing then you wouldn't get a word in edgeways.
Nice to hear that some of you would like to meet me. Perhaps one day infinite, we could meet up with asala and DJDOHBOY, and I'm sure there's others in the south east of England. Perhaps a UK ATS meet will happen one day

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Nice to hear that some of you would like to meet me. Perhaps one day infinite, we could meet up with asala and DJDOHBOY, and I'm sure there's others in the south east of England. Perhaps a UK ATS meet will happen one day

I think we should have a UK meet up in the new year
it will be so great to meet members from my part of the world

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would love to live in a village with you lot; that would be fun.

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I would love to live in a village with you lot; that would be fun.

Deep

That would be so called,
but think of the arguements we will have thou :shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
True. I would be one of the only Indians too, and mine, world-watchers, and surfups cooking would drive everyone mad; curry stinks, ya know!!

lol

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Aww not on any lists!
Well probably the person i would most like to spend a day with would be..
All the fantastic folk from good old blighty!
And american mad man, one which i would like to spend a debateing with would be good old westy...

[edit on 24-12-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Aww not on any lists!
Well probably the person i would most like to spend a day with would be..
All the fantastic folk from good old blighty!
And american mad man, one which i would like to spend a debateing with would be good old westy...

[edit on 24-12-2004 by devilwasp]

You've been here since this time last year? your very quite as a member, which is very good, you keep to yourself. ATS has the best community on the internet i think, we have a family here

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

True. I would be one of the only Indians too, and mine, world-watchers, and surfups cooking would drive everyone mad; curry stinks, ya know!!

lol

Deep

Your the first Indian i've heard to ever say that!
This guy I used to hang out with lived across the way in the other apartments, I would go over there and sit out on his balcony and the curry from below would just be flying up into our noses... woah... that stuff is hardcore... no need to waft with that spice!

people I would find interesting to hang out with in no particular order

Intrepid, pantha, worldwatcher, arkaleus, bout time, jak, kinglizard, cpr12, amuk, dtom, mirthfulmonkey, eoh, pisky, mwm, herman, emily cragg and colonel too bad their banned, maskedavatar, zerodeep, any mason on this board, maybe they could enligten me on their cult or group, sardion, beingwatchedbythem - phreakofnature - flinx - nerdling - jedimaster - phoenix - pistolpete - fry2 - offthestreet - cavscout- jamuhn (all my libertarian buddies!)

From politics to cooking, to ranting and bitchslapping, there isn't one person on here who I wouldn't want to get confrontational with.. good and bad...

Not only could I get a mental workout but a physical one as well...

to all you bitches!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'd say Amuk and I get together in NY, fly to the UK and show Infinite how to REALLY drink.

I agree. Intrepid would be the first on my list, we could throw in Springer, Truelies and the rest of us Biker/Canadian/Anarchists/Libertarians we could fly over and show them how to party. We could see how many countries we could get thrown out of in a week

Europe would never be the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I'd say Amuk and I get together in NY, fly to the UK and show Infinite how to REALLY drink.

I agree. Intrepid would be the first on my list, we could throw in Springer, Truelies and the rest of us Biker/Canadian/Anarchists/Libertarians we could fly over and show them how to party. We could see how many countries we could get thrown out of in a week

Europe would never be the same.

Ahem, not to rain on your parade, but I will take not only every american on the board, but every other country in the drinking stakes. I am, as they say, Le MAster, and I will defend Wale's drinking MIGHT with ALL THE POWER OF MY SACRED LIVER!!!

:w::w:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Shorty- Pretty funny, finally gave into the NIO

Oh yea???

Thats what you think mhamhahahaha.......

To be continued

?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I am, as they say, Le MAster, and I will defend Wale's drinking MIGHT with ALL THE POWER OF MY SACRED LIVER!!!
:w::w:

Oh no he didnt go there

In the hills of Arkansas we have to make our own, we wean the youngins off of that colored water yall call whiskey after they start growing teeth....LOL

I will match MY liver against yours ANY DAY:w:

I have it in a jar around here somewhere

In the immortal words of that Texan talking on TV all the time... "BRING IT ON"....LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I'll think on this more...

Thought about it, i'd most like to spend a day with:

(in no order)

Infinite
Pisky
JAK
Kinglizard
Shorty

(i've been selective
)

Don't it make you feel warm and tingley inside
Thanks wiz. And you too CD despite the fact you think i gave in to the NIO.

Im flattered!

A uk meet up would be cool.

Can we leave it till im 16 or somit?

Then we can do English stuff like have tea and biscuits at brunch. Then head down to an art cafe and talk about philosophy and poems and stuff. Then go cover the UKIP leader in excrement. Then er?? oh yea obviously no ATS meet up could be complete without going to a star trek convention!

LOL

[edit on 24-12-2004 by shorty]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Oh no he didnt go there

In the hills of Arkansas we have to make our own, we wean the youngins off of that colored water yall call whiskey after they start growing teeth....LOL

I will match MY liver against yours ANY DAY:w:

I have it in a jar around here somewhere

In the immortal words of that Texan talking on TV all the time... "BRING IT ON"....LOL

Lol, I love a challenge. Here in Wales as soon as we stop mining coal at the age of 7, we are drinking petrol and having absinthe instead of milk in our Cornflakes.

Lol, but all machismo aside, Wales is actually known for it Drinking prowess....it's because of the boredom is my guess.

Right, just to prove that I haven't hijacked a thread, back on topic: I'll just throw in a few more names I respect that I'd like to meet

Gazrok
Netchicken
MaskedAvatar (to witness the creativity in it's purest form)
Drunk
earhtone

I don't really know many people personally because I usually stray from the internet for weeks at a time, but I know you all somehow and your all cool :w:

[edit on 24-12-2004 by chebob]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

lol

Deep

oh god, can you imagine!!!! especially since I have to cook curry at least 4-5 times a week. Oh and don't forget about when I start blasting indian music and watching bollywood movies on surround sound, we'll probably be evicted.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
oh god, can you imagine!!!! especially since I have to cook curry at least 4-5 times a week. Oh and don't forget about when I start blasting indian music and watching bollywood movies on surround sound, we'll probably be evicted.

I have a question about that...

how do you rid your house of curry?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join