It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Falls From a Bronx Rooftop After Police Are Called About Marijuana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

argument from authority is a logical fallacy

Good thing I did no such thing. Maybe you can show me where I used my "authority" (intelligence) to buttress my argument.

Quote it.

EDIT: And I would never insult another persons intelligence (it being one of my major bete noirs),

Except that's exactly what you did.

and indicative of a very large intracranial void IMO

Ad-hominem, logical fallacy.
edit on 5-4-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

lol, give it up already, the moment you claimed high IQ [and your having to jump through hoops for that cum loudly]
you lost the argument;
what you're doing here is called recalcitrance, the evil twin of stubbornness.

nothings going to change the fact that that in your mind, or what passes for one, this kid was guilty from the day of his birth.
or that you didn't bother watching the video, going by your latest bleatings...

and this concludes my participation in this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: lovebeck

I hate to say it but they should not have run away because the offense in New York City for smoking marijuana is only a ticket. I don't think they can even be charged with a misdemeanor.

A bunch of 14yrs old wouldn't know that, perhaps add to the fact of having your parents found out, with a name like Kuta that kid sound like he have Nigerian connections, I could be wrong.. if so then a can of whoopazz would be awaiting him from his parents.

So cops should stop enforcing the law because minors parents might actually discipline their children like proper parents should?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: Pimpish
a reply to: AdamuBureido

I don't see how you can twist this to somehow be the officers at fault. The kid was stupid. He was trying to win the Darwin award, maybe.

if no officers had accosted, chased, and then pulled guns out when the kid PUT HIS CELLPHONE INTO HIS POCKET, HE DID NOT PULL ANYTHING OUT* he would not have had an accident.

this is what is known as a clue.

Because it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN HIS POCKET HE COULD HAVE PULLED OUT AFTER PUTTING HIS CELLPHONE IN.

Your ignorance is blinding.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: violet

The officers were responding to a citizens complaint.

Whether you agree or disagree with drug laws should the cops ignore a complaint from a citizen?

All the Libs say it until they have a complaint themselves and with their holier than thou elitist attitude, only THEY would call the cops when it was proper. Uneducated / Non big city peasants like ourselves don't know the difference. We should be in awe of their so-called intelligence.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: rockintitz

Yet his mate, who was caught didn't get charged.

Go figure!

Maybe he wasn't charged because the Police had better things to worry about, like helping the kid who fell from the rooftop. What the hell do you want?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's stupid to even chase them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join