It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Yemeni civilians, including 6 kids, killed in Saudi airstrike.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In other words, a family with kids. Children are the number one victim of all drone strikes, so you can see that the wars are conducted, not against terrorists, but against the human race, and children.

Thats their real targets, the real grassroots people and as many children as they can. The political and chess moves by their agents, and all insurgents are their agents, are all just methods to get down to killing the civilians and citizens, their real target, always.

Don't let your kids work for them in any capacity or go to war. We need to stop the small evil group at the top and throw them all in prison.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

sounds more like the law of parsimony or simplicity rather than ockhams razor, not quite what ockham had in mind and it's rather foolish to use such to come to a conclusion without any proof to imply purposeful intent on the part of the saudi airforce.

from the air it's pretty easy to confuse buildings and vehicles especially for an airforce of minimal experience with a moderate level of training like saudi arabia, you should expect a lot more collateral damage than you usually hear of when america is doing the bombing.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If the saudis were after collatorral damage they would use the Fuel air bombs they have in their inventory. the old daisy cutters too i am sure they have mothballed somewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yes indeed. They seem to want the maximum amount of death, destruction. suffering, misery, negativity as possible. Of course they do not use wmds for maximum kills because they have the general public acclimated to believing a certain level of devastation is acceptable, and as long as they stay below that threshold, and do not slaughter too many people at once but instead keep it at a steady flow, like a well oiled machine, their actions in warfare and many other methods like starvation, disease, food thats downright Poisonous, denying access to healthcare, deadly pharmaceuticals, etc., can kill millions per year without so much as a raised eyebrow from Average Joe Westerner.

They seem to thrive on absolute carnage. It's actualky Very Very easy and simple to solve nearly ALL the worlds problems. But they always choose to do things the way that leads to the most Worldwide Misery and Pain!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
quite simply, the world is insane. utterly, totally, suicidally disposed to cruelty, violence and hatred. i'm sick of it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When met with the choice to take sides in a war, take the side of the innocent casualties, not the billionaire psychopaths who drop their bombs on them.

ATS, I thought we knew this already.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why do people keep saying we are ignoring the other side? There have been no reports of Saudi civilian casualties from Houti artillery or airstrikes that I have heard of to date.

Also, I wonder why Iran has not stepped its presence up in Somalia. They had a perfect opportunity too in 2005 when moderate clerics finally brought most of the country under relative peace and stability for six months. Until Ethiopia invaded after their armed forces got a nice chunk of military aide that year. And it has been another decade of unrest and devastation in Somalia since.

If Iran were serious, they would tap into that potential before the Saudis take it for their Israeli/American masters to be used as ISIS recruiting grounds.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

The resident ATS is not as versed in Yemen as the the other places. It has always been more Saudi Arabias stomping ground than America's, so they would not know as much about.

I tend to notice that with some members, the less they know about a place, the less they care for the events or people suffering there. Some of the very same people on here downplaying these crimes speak out regularly against Israel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join