It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow!!! My 4 year anniversary as an ATS Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
WOW

It really doesnt seem like that long ago I 1st found this place and was instantly hooked.
This was the 1st web site I ever contributed to let alone joined and since then with only the occasional break Ive been on to have a look around everyday.

Ive laughed, Ive cried, Ive been amazed, astounded, bewildered, dumbfounded, Ive felt the disappointment when we went from the good old fashioned emoticons to the current crappy and useless ones, I fist pumped in triumph when we finally got the pets forum (still think it should be "pets and animals" though), Ive wanted to both hug and throttle particular posters, Ive learnt a ton about whats going on the world and otherpeoples minds and maybe most importantly Ive learnt to be more tolerant and accepting of other peoples differing opinions.

I would consider this place my online home and would just like to thank everyone, owners, mods (even the ones that pick on me all the time:roll
and especially my fellow posters who make the content that keeps me coming back day after day.

Love you all, even those of you I hate

Cheers guys and heres looking forward to another 4 years of denying ignorance

For personal reference
140 1095 3844 8980

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You know what they say:

"Time flies in a mental asylum."

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Here's to many more.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
At least four more until you get to join the ATS Dull and Moans secret society ( Im there, dull dull dull I am )

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Here is to another 4 years! I have always enjoyed reading what you have to say...you make life more interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Happy ATS Anniversary to you! It's my online home too! Wishing you many more interesting years here!!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've got 4 months then it'll be my 4 year anniversary too.

It seems like it was only yesterday when I was enjoying all of those 2012 doomsday threads.

Time flies, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sn F and in a Grocho Marx voice "and mannnnnnnnny Moooooooreeeeee!"

AlWAYS enjoy reading your comments!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Congratulations. Time flies doesn't it? So much has been written and read since signup date.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Another of our secret societies exposed ! , I've spoken to the fellow members zazzafrazz and you have been blackballed .

Happy Anniversary IkNOwSTuff , although convention dictates celebration threads are only allowed on 5 year membership.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Happy Anniversary IkNOwSTuff , although convention dictates celebration threads are only allowed on 5 year membership.

Apologies

Mods please delete thread

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nonsense. Do not be intimidated. Where is it written that we're tied to some undefined and unwritten convention like five years? If you feel like celebrating and having a party, then let's all enjoy it. I know I am.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

It was a joke.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
At least four more until you get to join the ATS Dull and Moans secret society ( Im there, dull dull dull I am )

And how may I ask do you know about this secret society?

Ive been a member for 4 years and 4 more years till membership would mean 8 years total yet you yourself have only clocked 7 years???

Me thinks someone in the Society has a big mouth and will have some explaining to do when the grand masters of said society see your post, my guess is this member who blabbed is already dead!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Here is to another 4 years! I have always enjoyed reading what you have to say...you make life more interesting.

Cheers Caladonea, Im glad you stopped by as you were actually the 1st member on this site I could recognise via avatar,back in those days you had the hot witchy chick with the piercing green eyes avatar, whatever happened to her?

New avatar also looking sexy tho

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex.

Oops. Sometimes when tired, it's hard to tell. Carry on.

new topics

top topics

join