It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth begins to Emerge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Ironhawke
a reply to: Granite

Are you capable of anything besides attacks on character and straw men?

Truth hurts?

What truth? You haven't said anything of substance yet, except attacking my character rsther than the actual post. Poor sportsmanship, that.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Freedom of Speech is working both ways ain't it.

The 1st Amendment is supreme.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wonder if that Left Wing owned ABC TV station is having "2nd" thoughts today?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if that Left Wing owned ABC TV station is having "2nd" thoughts today?

That is the crux of the stunt by them...gay Mafia.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What is even happening in this thread?

Thread topic: Memories Pizza persecution is a scam.

Most replies: "Look at me, I type things on the internet!".

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looking for Brian Williams...

12 photos for Memories Pizza

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

But a scam would work hard to mask & deflect the details.

I bet they decide later to donate to charity.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Not everyone has a voice. They don't all have mediums to voice their support.

It's more about showing their support by speaking through their donations than the dollar amount.

I agree.

And it speaks volumes.

These people only wanted the right to decide who to serve or not to serve.

I believe they absolutely have a right not to serve gays or blacks or Christians or union laborers...etc...

It isn't very smart as a business practice, but it is their private property, and their labor.

If this goes through and the gov can force someone to work for another against their will.

How long before they can force you to work for McDonalds?

It is the same thing after all.

Forcing someone to work for someone they choose not to.
edit on 3-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I read your linked story.
Could you clear something up for me?

How is O'Keefe involved in the story?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More of an implication, than anything else. The guy from the Blaze is a known O'Keefe collaborator. The info on this one still coming out, so to speak, and as more is revealed I'll add that. Tbh, there is a chance he's not involved. But, given his record, there's also a chance pigs will fly.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Looks like the Left's strategy has backfired on this one.

Everything is based on IF IF IF.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
More of an implication, than anything else. The guy from the Blaze is a known O'Keefe collaborator. The info on this one still coming out, so to speak, and as more is revealed I'll add that. Tbh, there is a chance he's not involved. But, given his record, there's also a chance pigs will fly.

Ah, so there is no evidence, just supposition by you.
Cool.
Thank you for clarifying that for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Left's strategy has backfired on this one.
Everything is based on IF IF IF

"Liberalism (un-checked) always implodes upon itself, because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

i think this says it all, from the OP.

The story over at The Blaze also claims that GoFundMe donors include members of the LGBT community who support Memories Pizza; but then again, anyone can post anything on the Internet and say that it is true. This isn’t an organic campaign to help out a business that decided to become a political martyr; it’s a publicity stunt by The Blaze and a financial windfall for the owners of Memories Pizza. The GoFundMe page also begs of supporters, “After you donate please go “like” and combat the leftist hatred expressed on Dana’s page.” Read more at: www.forwardprogressives.com...

even left leaning Progressive web sites.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard or seen the little known facts on these donations ? A good part of them are coming from the Gay Community themselves. They do not want themselves portrayed by anyone , much less a television station out to make money and cause trouble , to make it look as if they are forcing anyone to accept their lifestyle . Whats wrong with that ? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes, it is getting confusing, (I know you're not confused) we have a pair of Pizza shop owners who declared they won't have gay weddings there, whudda thunk...a pizza wedding?? that's where the nub lies. After all the hullabaloo, the pair shut up shop, while 'sympathisers' start up a fund for them, it snowballs and they garner even more money from other sympathisers of likely varying reasons, and it turns out that it is pretty much politicos in the background stirring up the shiite...exactly like A.H. did in the 1930's to start a war...same MO, same as IS now, everybody in the same big snowball while most of them have no clue as to what is really going on. Then there's that Waitress story, (unconnected to the Pizza place...I think) a racial slur written by a patron on a bill, she got funded up too for some reason, while it's not sure if the story was made up, or not.
The thing is, how do you make a law in a civilised world that protects individual rights, where other individuals have fundamental beliefs as to their whole existence, that puts them diametrically outside that law because of their beliefs in certain areas, and while other laws allow them to practice their beliefs without interference. So the whole thing is a bit cocked up, while along comes the shysters Tom, Dick and Harry making a racket out of it, for monetary gain, or politics whatever.
Come to think of it, do you still need to swear on the Bible in court? I mean in the absence of anyone rewriting the Bible, it's pretty irrelevant now in some eyes.
edit on 3-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lmao no #. I was starting to think I missed something in this thread, like the entire context. Trying to follow but it felt like the OP was just playing wack-a-mole. I'll just have to shake off the confusion and muster the courage to try another thread. Wish me luck.

ETA: just curious if my post is any less off topic than the rest?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That actually helped a lot, thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You should start over again.
Read the first sentence of the OP, then go to the link and read the story.
The first sentence in the OP has no proof in the linked story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join