It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grainofsand lost login details, back as grainofsand2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i understand completely (similar problems led to this, my fourth incarnation)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand2

"I always know when I'm going to get a warning but applause is always an unexpected surprise"

Did you hack my account?

Jude11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When I saw you had replied I wondered if were going to say that the same thing had happened to you ten times before!

a reply to: jude11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt
Cheers FD, it was no bang for me, just a slowly increasing release of smoke with a gentle flame through the vents, unplugged quickly and immersed in a sink of water...I'm so glad I was using it at the time and not out while it was on standby...could have lost my home. That is a scary thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nah, only the surprise at getting applause instead of a spanking is so similar it's eerie.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Ah brilliant, nice one!
I'll not post anywhere else than this thread then so as not to make it all look messy with different accounts.
Enjoy your pint or three, I'm having a quiet one even though it's a holiday here in the UK, had a mad one last night and still feel rough as a badgers chuff lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4 Ah, that explains why you have the '4' after your name. I'd actually wondered in the past as it's not like RoScoLaz is a common username lol

a reply to: jude11 Hahaha! I know we don't always see eye to eye but it is good to know we share the 'expecting a warning' and 'surprised by applause' experience lol.
Hopefully we can cross swords with me as grainofsand again soon.

*Edit*
Hahahahaha!!! Just clicked on the link in your signature Jude! Loving the pisstake funny as #, we've argued loads...and I reckon you'd miss it if I was gone, or just a lame arsed grainofsand2 shadow of my former self.

edit on 3-4-2015 by grainofsand2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

lol slayer got me with that a few years back!
2nd
f

@nonspecific lol just got your reply to jude11!

edit on 3-4-2015 by fakedirt because: jude1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10and11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ohmygosh I'm hating this voluntary self confinement in the introductions forum, I wanna get involved in the UK leaders debate thread and the UK elections thread!
All the sanctimonious and inaccurate comments about UKIP are begging for a comeback.
Wanting the UK to be members of the European Economic Area instead of the European Union is not racist.
Choosing an immigration policy which is the same as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, US... based on points/need for the immigrant is not racist...or are those same holier than thou members calling Australia, Canada, New Zealand, US etc, racist? Really?!

edit on 3-4-2015 by grainofsand2 because: typos

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I did wonder if your exile would cause you problems, I was away for a few days and could only access ATS on a tablet not logged in.

It was a horrible experience bieng able to see it but not charge in boots first.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Haha, it's a proper wind-up isn't it.
I'm reading threads but I can't reply until my account status is set by the gods of ATS, well I can, but if grainofsand2 is going to be deleted then it is far better for me to stay in solitary confinement at 'introductions' as any deletions would make the flow of conversation messy and I wouldn't want that myself.
AAAARRRGH! Lol, teaches me a lesson for not saving my password!
...I hope you've saved yours now after seeing how easy it is to get locked out

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah I'll get round to it one day...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Haha do it man, with an old school pen and paper just write it down and you're good to go.
Seriously, I'd proper chuckle if I saw a thread from you whinging about the same as I am because you didn't bother!
I've learned a lesson, and if I can't convince the admins that I am grainofsand then I'm gonna have to be lame as # grainofsand2 for my future ATS experience.
nonspecific2 would be just as lame! lol

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I did it earlier in truth, nonspecific2 would not work either as the 2 would specify i think?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Haha, wise move!
...I'm still hating being stuck in the voluntary confinement of 'introductions' though, really wanna praise the performence of SNP's Ms Sturgeon in the leaders debate and whinge that we haven't got a Devon & Cornwall Patriots Party to raise the flag for us.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand2
Haha, wise move!
...I'm still hating being stuck in the voluntary confinement of 'introductions' though, really wanna praise the performence of SNP's Ms Sturgeon in the leaders debate and whinge that we haven't got a Devon & Cornwall Patriots Party to raise the flag for us.

I'd go for a pint or two until it's sorted mate.

Leave your smartphone, maybe have a game of darts.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nah, in for the night tonight mate, had a really fun mad one last night and now recover hiding in my mancave nicely chilled by the seaside.

...I'm quite getting into being grainofsand2 in the introductions forum, maybe if the admingods force me to stay that way it wouldn't be too bad lol
edit on 3-4-2015 by grainofsand2 because: classic grainofsand banal typo reason

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'll take this mistake as a grain of sand this time, but I may say something when you get up to the number ten.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
i understand completely (similar problems led to this, my fourth incarnation)

Do you know what a pencil and paper are good for?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand2
a reply to: RoScoLaz4 Ah, that explains why you have the '4' after your name. I'd actually wondered in the past as it's not like RoScoLaz is a common username lol

a reply to: jude11 Hahaha! I know we don't always see eye to eye but it is good to know we share the 'expecting a warning' and 'surprised by applause' experience lol.
Hopefully we can cross swords with me as grainofsand again soon.

*Edit*
Hahahahaha!!! Just clicked on the link in your signature Jude! Loving the pisstake funny as #, we've argued loads...and I reckon you'd miss it if I was gone, or just a lame arsed grainofsand2 shadow of my former self.

Lame arse or not...you would be missed.

Jude11

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join