It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Twilight year: 3th of 4 blood moons in easter & Good Friday at original Christ death date.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Dear GoShredAK,

Well, I know I extended myself in the explanation of the astronomic event of the so called Star of Bethlehem, that we now know was an astronomic event visible in all the middle east on the year 6BC.

I agree with you, there is nothing offensive against Religion and nothing evil in to refer to Astronomy related with events described in the scriptures.

The account according with St Mathew is using this reference to try to date the birth of Jesus, in a way future generations could infer when it happened. His information is giving us great information since the Conjunction of Jupiter over Aries attracted the attention of the Roman Authorities and fortunately for us they made many coins about it.

Since He was referring to an Astronomical event we must think he is talking about something material, something that happened in the Universe, in that sense it would be non sensate to try to apply to it standards of Analysis that are designed to deal with other kind of phenomena, like poltergeists , ufos, angels or divine clouds , like the one referred in the book of Exodus.

This is not just a problem of to believe in the Bible, but to analyze it with serious scholar approach. When a person is reading these statements must dedicate some previous research to know the context, the Historical, Cultural, Geographical, Political and the Astronomical one, since otherwise it could easily be misleaded to create personal theories that are fantasy, not reality.

To have a personal fantastic universe in the head is not necessarily bad, Garcia Marquez or the Grim brothers are good examples of that, but to start to make false accusations or to arrive to weird wrong conclusions is grave.

It is evident that the gospel of St Mathew had a one only clear villain , the bad guy is incarnated by Herod The great, an evil King, so he is the real responsible of the bad facts occurred in the childhood of Christ.

In other words who was really wrong was a visible mad corrupt Politician, with a lot of power in his hands, there is nothing to do with Astronomy , Astronomers or stars in his terrible bad actions. After all, this is not the story of the life of fantasy books character like Harry Potter, but the one of a very historical figure as it was Jesus of Nazareth.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/6/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Angel, your knowledge and patience is impressive. I have two questions for you.

Did you have any dreams or visions leading up to Easter?

What is your opinion of philosophia perennis?

đź‘Ł

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Dear BlueMule,

I appreciate your kind words about my patience, a virtue that I consider essential in life, also to remember that I also have my own premonitions that I use to share in some forums of ATS.

I am convinced that there is a portion of truth in all the great religious traditions, but in particular in the ones that preceded Christianism, this specially clear in Judaism , Buddhism, Taoism, in Krishna cult or in the beliefs of Parsis, but is also perceivable in a subtle way in other brances of Induism, as well as Confucionism, among the Gnostics, in the Hermetic tradition, the Sufism , and the Rosicrucism, and of course in the Ancient Greek Philosophy, in Particular in Plato but also in Pythagoras.

If you check carefully all those traditions are expecting somebody to return or to come, a great figure that will save humanity of the autodestrution and will rule a higher kind of Civilization.

I expressed this idea years ago in one of my threads of 2007, and I still believe all what we have seen after it is pointed in the same direction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, for this post Easter weeks I wish to see an improvement in the international arena, but I am going to be very honest, my personal intuition is that the world is running so fast toward a huge episode that could put all of us in the boundaries of a international generalized war.

I am very concerned of three extremely explosive scenarios from which it could radiate , places in which this can go out of control in the very near future: The ISIS expansion along Syria, Iraq and Turkey, this is something specially menacing to Israel, The Venezuelan crisis, that could open a big gap of separation in between two blocks of countries in this continent and the Ukrainian civil war that could fire not only that country, but others around in Eastern Europe.

In the positive aspects one of my predictions concerning the European Royalty is so soon to be accomplished, perhaps only in days and I think will be a great news. It will refresh a lot the atmosphere of a country that has marked deeply the western civilization and that is in need of something great that renew the faith in future. Somebody is coming soon and the arrival of this person will be as a resurrection or reincarnation of a beloved figure of the past that many still remember with nostalgia.

I also perceive that we will see something surprising occurring in the Presidential campaign in the USA, new faces will emerge to compete for the succession and will be not in the Republican side that is so much crowed by now of names but in the Democratic one, something extremely interesting since I even see a real possibility that more than one woman face will jump in scene.

Finally, I predicted on the new Year eve that this 2015 will be rich in UFOs contacts around the world and in new Marian apparitions, something that will give a lot of support to many people that is worried about the future.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/6/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You still haven't explained how stars in the sky can lead people to an individual household. Or why the Christmas nativity scene is based on lies. And yes, you are patient while being asked to explain these things and not.

(Matthew 2:9-11) . . .After they had heard the king, they went their way, and look! the star they had seen when they were in the East went ahead of them until it came to a stop above where the young child was. 10 On seeing the star, they rejoiced with great joy. 11 And when they went into the house,. . .

After the supernatural star in the sky lead them to the king, and he conspired to have Jesus murdered, it lead them directly to the child Jesus' house (not to a manger). And no this star did not appear in 8 BC.

Jesus was born in 2 B. C. E. And according to what they told Herod he had all of the children two years and under murdered. So it could not have been 8 years previous that they saw the star, as you claim. Even though you claim my lack of astronomy is my problem. (I actually have studied astronomy since childhood, and almost went into the field of becoming an astrophysicist.) I find so many people on this website accusing me of things that are so far from the truth, and yet, not explaining anything asked of them. And then are told they are patient, when they cannot.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Easter has nothing to do with Christianity, at least not back around 4100 years ago when the first myths of resurrection after a period of three days dead were recorded in Sumeria.

Pagan God and Goddess, Damuzi (aka Tammuz) and his Wife Goddess Inanna (aka Ishtar) were recorded as being stripped and killed, then hung up for a period of three days and then returning to life and being resurrected.

Dying and resurrecting Gods and Goddesses? 2100 years before the stated Birth of Christ?

This is the Pagan origins of the Easter Myth, nothing to do with Jesus or Christians originally, since neither were even a twinkle in anyone's eye, let along actually alive at the time.

Christians didn't 'borrow' the dying and resurrecting myth until long after the stated time of Jesus.

It wasn't until the 900's AD that Christians started to associate the ancient Sumerian myth of being stripped, killed and hung up, to return to the Earth a few days later.

IOW, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the myth of Christ or Christ's death...it was a myth that was ancient, being told for thousands of years before the supposed time of Christ's birth or death.

Like a lot of Pagan myths and belief systems that came down through the millennia before Christianity, Christians used these ancient stories and 'fine tuned' them to their own religion, in order for the early transition from Paganism to Christianity to be as smooth as possible, keeping recognisable Pagan elements mixed in with the newer Christian message, Easter is just one example of this myth hijacking by Christians, and i'm sure they are not the only religious group to have done this sort of thing to hook their followers with a mixture of the new and the familiar.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

IOW, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the myth of Christ or Christ's death...it was a myth that was ancient, being told for thousands of years before the supposed time of Christ's birth or death.

Early Christians were well aware of that.

'And when we say also that the Word, who is the first-birth of God, was produced without sexual union, and that He, Jesus Christ, our Teacher, was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended into heaven, we propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter.' -Justin Martyr

Why do you suppose the death-and-resurrection myth is so universal, ancient, pervasive?

đź‘Ł

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Dear MysterX,

I am pretty skeptical of your claim that only at middle ages Christianity started to believe in the resurrection of Jesus, with all respect that is quite wrong, at least that part of your statements I'm sure is false.

Until this year it the first entire copies of the gospels found as we know them now came from the second century of the common era, but there are fragments of originals that have been found more recently that are dated around the years 70-80 AD. The fragments contain word by word the same account that is written in the complete ones that are around 50 years older.

Now in January of this 2015 an extraordinary archaeological finding in Egypt brought us the eldest copy of St Mark Gospel, from the first century. W know St Mark one was the first of the 4 canonical to be written, and this papyrus has been carbon dated in the first century, being extremely well preserved, an entire papyrus used as burial cloth in a Mummy that is more than 1900 years old.

www.dailymail.co.uk... funeral-dress.html

That version in particular, but also all the papyrus and scrolls we have that are at least more than 18 centuries old of the gospels tell the Story of Jesus Christ exactly as we have today in our modern Bibles, and that includes all the aspects of his death and his resurrection.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I would want to know more about your sources, because I assume you can cite links to support your claim, but if the rest of the information that is on them has the same level of accuracy that this one in particular I would suggest you to remain cautiously skeptical of their content.

national.deseretnews.com...

Now, suppose those ancient Sumerians writings effectively exist as you have pointed, the claim that they are a myth is just a modern conclusion. Don't forget that Abraham was a Sumerian, after all, so there were people living in the area that were clearly monotheistic by the year you have mentioned ( approx 2100 BC). Could that story be a Myth of ancient pagan Gods? or could be instead a prophecy written even before Abraham of an incoming future event? That can be perfectly the first Prophecy ever written of the Resurrection of Jesus as well as the one of his Mother, the Holy virgin St. Mary.

Until now we know by sure that the first prophecies of the death and resurrection of the Messiah are the ones of prophet Isaiah and the Psalms of King David. Isaiah lived in the 8th century BC and King David in the 10th century BC.

Psalm 16
You Will Not Abandon My Soul
16 A Miktam of David.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices;
my flesh also dwells secure.
10 For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol,
or let your holy one see corruption.6
11 You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.You Will Not Abandon My Soul
, O God, for in you I take refuge.

Why Have You Forsaken Me?
22 To the choirmaster: according to The Doe of the Dawn. A Psalm of David.
1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
2 O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer,
and by night, but I find no rest.
3 Yet you are holy,
enthroned on the praises of Israel.
4 In you our fathers trusted;
they trusted, and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried and were rescued;
in you they ctrusted and were not put to shame.
6 But I am a worm and not a man,
escorned by mankind and despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they make mouths at me; they wag their heads;
8 i“He trusts in the Lord; let him deliver him;
let him rescue him, for he delights in him!”
9 Yet you are he who took me from the womb;
you made me trust you at my mother’s breasts.
10 On you was I cast from my birth,
and from my mother’s womb you have been my God.
11 Be not far from me,
for trouble is near,
and there is one to help.
12 Many bulls encompass me;
strong bulls of Bashan surround me;
13 they open wide their mouths at me,
like a ravening and roaring lion.
14 I am spoured out like water,
and all my bones are tout of joint;
my heart is like wax;
it is melted within my breast;
15 my strength is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to my jaws;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16 For dogs encompass me;
a company of evildoers encircles me;
they have pierced my hands and feet—
17 I can count all my bones—
they stare and gloat over me;
18 they divide my garments among them,
and for my clothing they cast lots.
19 But you, O Lord, do not be far off!
O you my help, come quickly to my aid!
20 Deliver my soul from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dog!
21 Save me from the mouth of the lion!
You have rescued me from the horns of the wild oxen!
22 I will tell of your name to my brothers;
in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him,
and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or abhorred
the affliction of the afflicted,
and he has not hidden his face from him,
but has heard, when he cried to him.

www.gotquestions.org...

Thanks

the Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/7/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join