It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOREDOM!!!!! A thread for me to do something.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Today I am bored. I wasn't bored yesterday and I wont be bored tomorrow but today is so boring. It's not like I haven't done things, I've walked the dog twice. I've been on ATS for hours. I have cleaned the home. But nothing is making me say yeah thats interesting or I might go do that.
Mum says boredom is just laziness. Except when she is bored and phones me to say nothing so I have to make up conversation for 20 mins to elliviate her boredom. The dog's bored too. He keeps sighing and looking at the floor. He makes me feel quilty like I should be playing with him but I did that earlier till I got bored with that. It's raining outside so spose I could go for a drive but......can't be bothered.
I've played games till I got bored of them. I could dust off the yoga dvd I have never used but.......can't be bothered. I could re read 1 of my books but.............I could have a cented bath but the other half might think I'm in the mood and I aint.........He wont be home till later.
I've gone round you tube listening to music I even watched a disney film. Maybe I should just close my eyes and sleep the boredom away.

Thanks for listening guys, that filled in 10 mins of my boring day.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

Go geocaching and get yourself some fresh air!

Its pretty good fun and quite addictive.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Google search something that you have wondered about and see if it leads down a rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I did that years ago and I'm still here...

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Guess what I do go geocaching but not today and I have had 2 walks with the dog already. Thanks for your help it's a passing boredom, just today, I'm embracing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ok I'm thinking of a number between 1 ad 5000 try and guess what it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

ok thats my first belly laugh of the day.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

nope.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
can you not think of a number between 1 and 10 wouldn't want the game to become boring now would we

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Use your imagination and write something, a poem, a book.

Once you get a few words down, you'll wonder where the time went.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'TS A BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolol

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Deepdiggerdan is strangely addictive.

He found a ww2 tank buried once.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Actually I have started a book but it's locked on my other laptop which is in need of repair. I'ts about a young girl in the nineteen hundreds whose mother died and she pretends to be a young boy to get work at the local brick factory.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Have you considered volunteering somewhere? You could call your local community services center and give a couple of hours worth of help. The benefits to your sense of self will rise, your mind will not feel empty or bored and as you consider things that could be done, your creativity rises.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Nice,

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

A good reply but I'm only bored today. I'm on the school break will be back to work soon. It is something I will be thinking of when I retire. Would like to clean rivers and woods etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

A wonderful thing to do. It reminds me of when I used to take a scientist stricken with advanced Alzheimers on nature walks. The man picked up so much crap lying around that it amazed me and really sensitized me too. Needless to say that after that first walk, I always stuffed a plastic bag or two in my pocket. It amazed me that despite his severe memory loss, that he had not lost his attentiveness to nature and his sense of the way things should be.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Alzheimers is a nasty condition but I do believe that people who have it stay in a time they were happiest. Memory loss to all things that are not as relevant to them but happy memories they hold on to and talk about those eras.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When you look at this image....what do you think of:

Now...write a short story about it and post it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join