It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Germanwings Co-Pilot found dead in the trunk of his car? Bad April Fools Joke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why would someone make a joke about such a horrible incident? It's beyond me. Im sure this is a hoax, a very sick joke. I hope this person will use better sense in the future, and put her skills to better use. www.youtube.com...
So, what do you think? Is it really funny to do stuff like call up your mom on the way home from classes and tell her you just had a wreck? Which my daughter did a few days ago. I didnt find it all that funny. I cant believe what all flashed through my mind. I still think I should beat her arse.
What are some of you worst "I cant believe you thought that was funny" April fools day Pranks??

I just realized I put this in totally the wrong place, Mods, could you move this for me?? Thanks

edit on 3-4-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Pretty easy to tell its fake just from the voiceover.

Some people just wanna make a quick buck and they really don't care how.

That will of course keep going till the end of humanity, so just ignore it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Kids do such dumb things sometimes, eh? I remember the April Fool's morning I was running late, rushing to make breakfast for everyone before driving the kids to school when one of them announced that my tires were flat. I made the usual comment one tends to make on that day, but after they insisted, I looked out the window and sure enough. All four of them were like pancakes. I made them walk to school while I waited for the garage guy to come. Moral of the story, get a thingee that plugs into the car lighter, because on that day I had to pay someone an expensive service call to come inflate the tires. My kids swear to this day they weren't guilty and that it was the boy next door.

I wasn't tempted to watch the video. Thanks for the warning.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It's important to remember that there have always been pretty f-ed up people in society, people who have really bad judgment and make really bad decisions. The only difference now is that everyone has the ability to share their stupidity with millions of people, when before they would just be known as the "special kid" down the block.

People will always be idiots, but most of them learn through social interaction eventually.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They are very fond of American cars in Spain it seems.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

An "april fool's joke" or any "prank" should be tailor made for the "mark/victim" so as to ensure the avoidance of disastrous results. For example: For some people, the loss of a certain loved one would mean to them that life is no longer worth living. It can also be very damaging to a relationship's trust factor. For some pranks, extra precautions should be taken such as the removal of firearms from a home or building, or a failsafe measure in case the prank needs to be ended prematurely and you need to prove to the mark that it truly is just a prank.

Then again, if such measures need to taken, maybe the prank in question is not really worth it.
I don't particularly like april fools jokes or pranks. Well, I just don't like the ones that go too far.

I once found a pack of fake/prank scratch tickets at a store and I planted a few in random areas like at a pay phone booth, and on the ground in front of the entrance of a 7-11. When I only had one left, I gave it to my sister, who was visiting from out of town. She was about 16, I was about 18, she lived out of town with her father who is my stepdad, and I lived with our mother, where my sister was visiting that summer. So, I arrived at the house and casually gave gave it to her...

For those who do not know, a fake scratch ticket is a ticket that, when scratched, leads you to believe you have won a large amount of money. The ones I had would tell you that you have won $10,000, which was actually a lot of money back in the 90's. Then as you looked at the back of the ticket to find out how to collect your winnings, it would have all these humorous phrases like "send winning tickets to: yo momma" and other joke information.

After she "won" she began to get really excited. I could see in her eyes that she was already thinking of how she might spend the money, gifts she would buy for family members, maybe give me a cut of the money for giving her the ticket, etc... So as I was saying, she began to get really excited about it. She announced to us that she won 10k, my mom said "no way" or something to that effect, and my sister showed it to her, her face still lit up like a Christmas Tree, and they hugged eachother and began jumping up and down, hopping round and round in circles, still holding each others arms, and get this- they started crying tears of joy.

Yes, tears of joy were streaming down their happy faces. The huge grin that appeared on my immature, scheming face immediately faded as the realization of the unintended consequences of my joke began to sink in. Right about then, she started looking at the back of the ticket. She began to read aloud the nonsense instructions on the back. When she got to the "yo momma" part, she looked at me. She looked at me. If I had slit her throat and stood over her dying body, I'm convinced that this is the look she would give me. The look said, among other things, "Why?".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why doesn't the German authorities explain what happened to the plane just before the crash ?
Why do they keep blaming the pilot(s) for no reason ? Was it hit by a NATO missile ?

top topics

join