It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does the Government Really Know about Methane Release?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
With all the strange phenomenon occurring on a worldwide scale, it would be difficult to believe that the government isn't aware that something is wrong. With underground bunkers, FEMA camps and spending like there's no tomorrow (literally), you have to figure they are aware. This next chapter of Fever Rising examines that very question, what do they know? This is chapter 30 in the series of threads I've been creating publishing my book. To go back through the threads, check out this link to the last chapter A Closer Look at the Russian Arctic Vent

Chapter 30: What Does the Government Really Know?

One can only speculate that the governments of the world may know something is amiss. In my opinion, there are too many things happening far too fast for them not to be aware. One clear indicator for me is that fact that the main stream media tends to ignore these events I speak of in this theory. In order for any sinkholes to get attention, there has to be a death or a resort that gets swallowed by the earth. In order for any fireballs to get attention, there has to be an explosion heard by thousands. In order for a disease to get attention, there has to be a celebrity or politician affected. In order for an earthquake to get any attention, there has to be mass deaths or a news studio has to be shaken from its foundation. In order for any mysterious fires or explosions to get attention, it has to be in the heart of New York City. In order for a mass animal die-off to get any attention, the animals have to wash up on the mansions of Palm Beach.

Let’s take a look at some of the actions of the Chinese government over the past few years. Despite not having any food shortages, in 2012, the government imported four times the amount of rice it had imported in 2011. This news came on the heels of reports that over a period of several years China had been stockpiling mass amounts of food. Reuters also reported that China was amassing large amounts of iron ore and copper among other minerals. Why were they stockpiling in the first place?

In early January of 2013, an ex-CIA analyst discovered buildings in the far western dessert of China. Immediately, they were deemed strange and mysterious. Some experts ruled out the idea that these structures were military after studying photos. They said that it was probably built for industrial or manufacturing purposes. Of course, conspiracy theorists claim that the facilities, some structures as large as 350 feet long, may be storage buildings for all the stockpiling that the Chinese are doing.

As I previously mentioned, one can only speculate what the Chinese are up to. Are they preparing for a # hits the fan scenario? I don’t know, but it does seem strange that the Chinese started stockpiling a few years ago. They also commenced an aggressive military build up. Another question is why?

Something else that happened in both China and Russia in recent years is a hurried push to build massive Subway systems in their major cities. Not only were the plans large, but the urgency to get them done in just a couple of years should be noted. If you think about it, underground Subway systems could house hundreds of thousands of people in a global catastrophic incident.

I asked Jonny Mnemonic what he thought about the Chinese stockpiling of food and metals.

Post by Rezlooper
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What do you make of this? China is stockpiling food and metals according to this article.

Do they know something is up or is it simply preparing for wars because they have also had a military build up as well? Could they be stockpiling underground bunkers like so many of us suspect has been happening in the United States and Russia?

Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Well, think about the Permian-Triassic extinction event - about 90 percent of everything died (96 percent in the oceans, but land life fared better). That means there was 90 percent less food available. Maybe it won't be that bad this time, maybe 'only' a 75% die-off of the biosphere, or even 'just' 50%. Still, you're going to need lots of food to maintain much of any population. And there was some news story last year about China having thousands of miles of mountain tunnel systems. Well, inside mountains is kinda where you'd want to make your last stand, population-wise. So, yeah, they know what's going on too, and they're stockpiling. I'm sure we are too, in the US, just easier to hide here, since we grow a whole lot of food ourselves, within our own borders.

I’m not one for buying into remote viewing, but I stumbled on a pretty interesting article in early 2013. First, what is remote viewing? It’s the unsubstantiated ability for special persons to be able to focus on a timeline (in the multi-verse) and predict future events. Remote viewing was an actual military project back in the 70s. At any rate, the article had a group of remote viewers focus on one thing or another. Skipping over the details, the group predicted that a major global incident would happen in mid-2013, following a third nuclear test by the North Koreans. That third test happened on Feb. 11 the same day that the pope resigned, but, obviously, mid-2013 came and went without a major incident.

The group made a set of drawings in 2008. You can view them at Viewzone.com. Despite missing their mark of mid-2013, I found this article interesting because of the basic predictions that the group came up with, which happen to follow along with many of the global catastrophic events that could occur should methane gas continue to release unchecked. Here is the basic summary of this group of eight military-grade remote viewers.

Remote viewers predict catastrophic meteor impact
From Viewzone.com
By Dan Eden
A summary of what was seen by these remote viewers looks like this:
In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
3. Excessive solar radiation
4. Storms and other severe weather In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:
1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
3. The breakdown of the food supply system
4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

We are experiencing a large number of fireballs. My theory predicts massive flooding of coastal areas from extreme weather, waves, tsunamis and rising sea levels. We’ve discussed in Chapter 3 the depletion of the ozone which matches excessive solar radiation and of course, the dangerous gas theory predicts that the already extreme weather we are encountering is going to increase in intensity.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Even more noteworthy in the article from Viewzone.com is that the next section is titled speculation that governments are aware of these things… The author, Dan Eden, goes on to list some things that could lead one to believe that governments are aware of impending disaster.

Remote viewers predict catastrophic meteor impact
From Viewzone.com
By Dan Eden
According to the Farsight Institute, there are certain events that have happened around the world that imply knowledge of this, or some other similar catastrophe in our immediate future.

1. The U.S. Space Shuttle launched its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA entirely abandoned its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.

2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.

3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.

4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.

5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

This list does open your eyes and say, hey, those are some good points. Why is President Obama spending like there’s no tomorrow? Is it because he knows that there may be no tomorrow? Why are the big three superpowers, China, Russia and the United States building underground? There hasn’t been a nuclear fear in the world since the 1980’s. Why did the space shuttle program shut down? Isn’t it peculiar that in the years since that last space flight, we’ve been bombarded by meteors?

In regards to NASA, Jonny made a comment that he believes they’ve known about the methane-hydrogen sulfide problem for years.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Remember NASA made a warning to employees and families in 2011? In the video warning the NASA guy says something like, 'Whether you're on the West Coast, or the East Coast, or the Gulf Coast, or in the Great Lakes...' See, they've been watching this problem develop over the years.

Back during the Japan quake in early 2011, somebody on 'The Other Place' posted an IP address of an unsecured FTP server in Japan filled with NASA images from all the various STS missions and stuff. So, I promptly got an FTP client, logged in and downloaded *.*, left it on auto-download all night until they cut me off the next morning. Well, sadly, my hard drive died that contained all those images. But I did look through them for a while, a few weeks, before the drive died. There were a lot of kinda weird images, showing whitish tendrils of 'something' in the oceans, and they were clearly watching these over the years as they developed and spread through the oceans. They were also clearly watching coastlines, looking for gas plumes.

So what WERE those whitish tendril-looking things? I think those were bacterial mats, the kind of anaerobic bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide, and they were growing along fault lines, or areas where magma was close to the bottom of the ocean. Not a big ol' blob in one area, but kinda stringy looking, stretching around as they were spreading across the ocean floor. If so, then NASA was watching this problem developing since at least the '90s - and I believe that is the case.
So whatever happened in 2010, NASA knew all about it, because they've been watching this problem developing for years now, so they issued that warning to employees, with that emphasis on the people living on coasts and in the Great Lakes.

Jonny believes that the government first awoke to the problem of dangerous gases back in the 1980’s when a very rare phenomenon occurred in a lake in Cameroon, Africa. The lake suddenly erupted after being saturated with gas and it burst forth a cloud of gas that killed 38 people living nearby by suffocating them. This strange event happened in 1984. Stranger yet is that this event has only happened twice that we know of, and the other occurrence was just two years after the first in a neighboring lake, but this time things were much more deadly. Over 1,700 people died by asphyxiation and over 3,500 livestock were lost.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I think that was the wakeup call for the government; that's when they may have first begun to understand what we'd be facing way in the future, which is now. If you look back, that was the Reagan era. That's when the vast accumulation of debt first began. That's when we started mortgaging the illusory future we've been sold, and 'they' began working on Plan B, maybe thinking it was a 'just in case' thing at that point. Well, we're past that now. We're gonna need a Plan B.

In the land of conspiracy theories, there has been a lot of speculation about government activities in the United States from Homeland Security stockpiling of ammunitions to FEMA ordering large amounts of antibiotics and caskets. Another concern is the FEMA camps all over the United States. I’m not going to get into all that right now, but it is interesting that many old military camps that were shut down have now been put under control of FEMA, and they actually have working staff at these empty camps. The conspiracy theory poses that FEMA has refurbished these camps so that they are in working order and prepared for mass imprisonments. There are said to be dozens of them across the country. It’s quite an intriguing mystery. Why would the government need these camps? Are they planning for civil unrest? President Obama has made many executive orders over his first few years in office that allows for the government to easily suspend our constitutional rights in the event of an emergency. Why did the government need these numerous executive orders in place?

Another indication of the government preparing for civil unrest was the observation of military drills occurring in major metropolitan cities across America. These drills happened in several cities including Houston, TX and Miami, FL. There was a popular video on You Tube that showed a tourist in his high rise hotel room in downtown Miami step out onto his balcony to film the city below when suddenly an attack helicopter flew down one of the main thoroughfares over rush hour traffic firing his guns. They were obviously blanks, but the event was frightening for the man as you could see his startled reaction on the video. Below the flying helicopter was a rush of local police with sirens blaring as they rushed down the street in the direction the chopper was flying.

When the government was asked why the military was doing drills over major cities in America, they responded that it helps the troops in their training because if they were off to war they may have combat in urban settings.

I’m going to conclude this chapter with some dialogue that took place on Above Top Secret between two posters and Jonny on my dangerous gas thread when the first poster reports seeing strange activity of boats off the East Coast.

Post by WhofeelsitKnowsit
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I've lived on the East Coast my entire life and it's my personal opinion that this is fairly new and recent. At night right off the coast of where I live I see strange boats, around 3 or 4 doing something out in the water. Every night they are out there and I think they are doing something to the water. I don't know what but for the past couple of months before they arrived the water levels were fine, then the water levels rose so drastically that we had no beach for a while. Now the water is receding back into the ocean leaving previously never before seen rocks that now jut up through the ocean surface. There are state vehicles all along the beaches and unmarked chemical containers around my area. Jonny, just like in your post on the Mississippi River, I see the exact same kind of boats. What are they doing to the ocean over here? I don't like it and just the other day my buddy looked out over the ocean and said "you see that cloud? It doesn't even look like a cloud.." And it didn't, it looked like a giant chemical gas cloud rising from the ocean. All of this started happening after summer time around here.

Post by Jusvistn
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
My feeling was that this is new also. And the article read (to me) like it was something with an urgent undertone that was being downplayed, if that even makes sense.

It seems there is more and more of this type of reporting, bury the urgency of something between the cute cat videos and tv star updates and maybe no one will see it and understand the implications of what may possibly be going on. Just like I find it rather strange that amongst all of the global warming and ice sheet melting hype, a new reality tv program comes out where they are literally blowing the bergs apart to "harvest fresh water". Is that not counter productive?

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
There was an Executive Order or something last year, that specified that the Department of Defense would be in charge of U.S. water supplies. Well, hydrogen sulfide is water-soluble, so it's definitely getting into our water supplies now. Where would we get clean water? Old ice! If the ice is going to melt anyway, then head down to the sea and add more weight crunching around the oceanic plates and making more volcanoes go off anyway, why not blow it up and keep that (clean) water on land? Probably cheaper than filtering hydrogen sulfide out of contaminated water too.

As for the, 'is this new' question, yes, these events, at least at the level they're happening now, are new!

But it's not really as new as it feels. I think this whole sequence of events really began back in the '80s with that lake in Cameroon belching up some gas and killing 1700 people. I'd call that the starting gun for first gear, a hint of what was to come. Then it just kind of got a little worse, year by year, under the radar, and we slept through first gear, and that includes me. Then in 2010 SOMETHING happened that kicked the pace and scope of the changes into higher gear. Maybe it was just that enough water mass had moved from land to sea by then to ignite enough volcanic eruptions to start the oceanic heating up at a higher level, or maybe it was the change in the Gulf Current, or something else. Doesn't really matter what it was, since it's the effects we have to deal with. So, 2010 is when I would say we entered second gear, and we're still in second gear now.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Don’t know what third gear will look like. People fleeing the coasts, something like that. Because people ARE going to wake up as things worsen. No question in my mind about that. They may not know exactly what is happening but they will see enough fires, explosions and corpses to know at least in a general way that Bad Sh#t Is Happening (tm) and it's time to GTFO. Then people will self-evacuate, in disorganized and probably chaotic fashion, if we don't have the truth and a more organized plan by then.

I wish I had been wrong about all this. Ya know, I'd have been embarrassed and all, but I've been embarrassed before and one thing I have learned about being embarrassed: it is survivable! (Plus, I'm good at laughing at myself.) I actually was trying to DISPROVE what I was saying. You know, figure out all the things one would expect to see from an H2S-methane event like this, then find one of those things to NOT be present. But down to the tiniest detail, everything you'd expect to see is there: people and animals mysteriously sickening and dying; waters heating up, strange smells and HazMat events, radical weather events, more events with hydrogen sulfide mentioned specifically, more methane releases, electrical fires breaking out especially underground electrical fires, piles of scrap metal bursting into flame, more fires and unexplained explosions especially near coasts, more weird government activity (bunkers, finances, executive orders, mass fatality planning, etc), you name it, everything you'd expect to see IS THERE. So, DUM dum dum, real doom is on. I wish it wasn't! I was never the kind of person who wanted doom for anyone; I'm totally the opposite of that! Had a nice peaceful, quiet life of barbecuing and gardening planned. Didn't plan on THIS!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Still keeping track of your posts Rezlooper. Thanks for all your work on this.

MSB

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm saving this for later seems like it's a three course doom porn meal!!!👍👍👍

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As usual this is great with a lot of work involved. Well done.

I think that the Climate Debate is all about deliberate confusion to keep us away from the truth.

No Government wants millions of citizens screaming "Do something" when there are no real solutions to be had.

Just two meals a day, say in cans, requires the US to stockpile 220 Billion cans of food per year. That is a great amount to buy and to store. Most Governments are working towards saving a seed population rather than the masses. I took a light hearted look at the problem Here.

It is just a story but ....

P:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A very good chapter to read and thanks REZ again for sharing your book with us all here on ATS.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Still keeping track of your posts Rezlooper. Thanks for all your work on this.

MSB

You bet MISwampBuck, thanks for following.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
As usual this is great with a lot of work involved. Well done.

I think that the Climate Debate is all about deliberate confusion to keep us away from the truth.

No Government wants millions of citizens screaming "Do something" when there are no real solutions to be had.

Just two meals a day, say in cans, requires the US to stockpile 220 Billion cans of food per year. That is a great amount to buy and to store. Most Governments are working towards saving a seed population rather than the masses. I took a light hearted look at the problem Here.

It is just a story but ....

P:

You gotta wonder though how much they really are stockpiling. Probably not enough for everybody. They may plan on a lot of mass casualties before they plan on saving everyone. It may also be why the government is pushing so hard to help Monsanto and GMO's.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
A very good chapter to read and thanks REZ again for sharing your book with us all here on ATS.
Regards, Iwinder

Thank you again Iwinder, glad you're reading along. Stay tuned!

top topics

join