It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate on Israel on ATS . What have they done to YOU.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Well alright man. I have had that happen. Just walk away. Nothing is so attached to us that we cant just walk away.

This thread will be a non issue for you in like a couple days. Who cares. I wouldnt even answer back if you feel its not worth it.

I wouldnt think less of you for it. If anyone would, screw them. You dont owe us anything.

Cheer up bud. No big deal.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Name one reason I should love israel usa england?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Here are two for each....The US and UK are awesome, we are just full of awesome people. I live in the US so there is that, and the UK has some of the worlds greatest comedians.

for Israel, Israel has some cool history and is located in the earths navel.

edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I am only down on myself for not putting a bit more thought into the OP . Or the wording thereof . I still have the off button . LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman from comedians prefer dieudonne and holy places is for those who believe it

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

na, dieudonne is a political attention whore. He ruins the good fun with trying to sway public thought. His political views arent even original. He just gives people the exact formula they want to hear to feel better about themselves. I dont care, make your money sir, but GREAT comedians??? I would put the cast of the office or Absolutely fabulous above him.

Mr bean on the other hand and monty python....Eddie Izzard.....and so many more. YES Mr bean, the man was awesome.

The earths naval thing is more about precision measurement of the earth from far ancient times.

Also, the UK brought us football after learning it from Chinese royal court games, so there is that.

Newton....english....etcetera...
edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman may soon become not funny . football it 22 Hierophant kick ball symbolizing the earth, the ball enters the goal symbolizes sexual intercourse and orgasm, cup symbolizes drink blood of the victim

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

So somebody has to specifically do something to you for you to dislike their actions?

Empathy is an important human tool and it is the reason that many people are angry with the lying, stealing and murdering actions of the occupying Israeli forces.

There are rights and wrongs on both sides, but luckily most people see that one side are the invaders stealing other peoples land and have empathy for those that have their lives and land taken from them.
edit on 7-4-2015 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Expat888

Thank you , that was the sort of answer i was looking for , you Sir have a reason . This not about politics .

WTF??? So in order to "have a reason" in your eyes, one has to be SHOT by an Israeli????

How about: It's plain as day for anyone with a brain to see the perverted, hypocritical, lazy, corrupt, self-righteous entitlement culture that Israel has fostered among it's citizens and armed forces.

Oh and how does it affect ME?? They steal my tax dollars via special-interest maneuvering within the US government, and endanger my own safety whilst traveling overseas by vilifying the title "AMERICAN". I am not proud to be part of a puppet nation to Israel. America can do so much better.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I suggest some reading remediation . Cat in the hat should suffice for now .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I suggest some reading remediation . Cat in the hat should suffice for now .

Oh the wit.... *blush* Stop it dear, you're going to make me fizzy in the pants....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

you're going to make me fizzy in the pants....

There is something not quite right with that answer . What are you sitting on .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: OOOOOO

Yeah, the hardcore Zionists are unbelievable in there beliefs. But lets face it, there no more extremists than any other hardcore patriot of any other country. Hardcore patriotism as a whole is the problem when it comes to all the human rights crimes around the world, not just the Israelis.

Let he who doesn't live in a glass house throw the first stone, yeah?

Bull, the Israelis said, before they would lose, they would Nuke the World. And they think they are the chosen ones.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Do Zionists control America?

Yossi Sarid, a former member of the Israeli Knesset, seems to think so. In a February 2015 Haaretz column, Sarid wrote:

In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.

The candid admission is one of many from Israeli politicians and Jewish commentators who openly boast of their power over the United States government, media and financial world.

Believing themselves to have a ‘divine right’ to rule, these Old Testament fundamentalists apparently want us to know we are nothing more than serfs and cotton-pickers on a global Zionist slave plantation.

As one of Israel’s chief religious leaders Ovadia Yosef put it, “Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join