It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loftyconcepts and the giant head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Going to keep this short, as I am saving myself for the big thread I plan to start over in Metaphysics about an experience I had two nights ago. The experience was metaphysical but I believe my late night conspiracy hunting about the all seeing eye might have something to do with it. I'm just happy to be here! I'm looking forward to filling my big head with all that is juicy knowledge and squeeze out a fresh cup of brain juice for you here and there in tribute to our ever growing and ever hungry minds. Also, I love puppies.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Loftyconcepts

Caution Caution warning warning. Some people here EAT puppies

Welcome LC. Hope to peer in to your huge head soon. Ever see the movie Zardoz?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Haha me and my folks call it tete enfle, inflated head, and it will be filled/fulfilled here for sure... puppies are optional.

Welcome

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the warning, Terry! Do you prefer ketchup, BBQ, or buffalo? And I can't say that I have seen 'Zardoz', yet I have a funny feeling it's about a giant floating head with all of the wisdom from across the nations - like something out of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Please, tell me more of this movie!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Haha me and my folks call it tete enfle, inflated head, and it will be filled/fulfilled here for sure... puppies are optional.

Welcome

I thank you for the ray of hope you have given me with your kind words, and I'm loving the way "tete enfle" sounds! I couldn't resist mentioning puppies, and now I'm learning they are somewhat of a delicacy.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Post apocholypdtic mayhem and the rampaging barbarians are controlled by a large flying head which acts as their God. The head is controlled by the children of the elite who have found santuary for generations in hidden mountain redoubts where they have evolved physically and mentally in different ways than the barbarians. Sean Connery, one bad ass barbarian stows away in the head and ends up in the elites city.

Old movie 1974. Not well received. But psychologically compelling.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hey.. puppies roast up nicely .. served with rice and chilli's a good meal .. erm.. meant no comment ..

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Sounds like its worth a gander, in my book. Definitely makes me think of HG Wells' The Time Machine with the different classes of evolved beings, one farther along than the other, interacting with one another. Thanks again for the suggestion

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Welcome to ats .. all newbies buy first round athappy hour .. also .. be nice to the spooks quite annoying when they break out in tears after having their little feelings hurt ..
edit on 3/4/15 by Expat888 because: typo.. grrr.. time for another drink ..

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

All puppy lovers welcome here....

Oh yeah and you can learn about all sorts of topics and question yourself over and over again...

Put puppies more importantly..

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When I saw the giant head bit in the title, I thought of 3rd rock from the sun haha.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welocme to the zoo, don't feed the animals..... unless you have steak, then you can feed this particular animal.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

top topics

join