It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baron the German Shepherd is impeccably trained to help load the dishwasher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
In the YouTube clip Baron grabs a dish and puts it in the dishwasher with his teeth. Very adorable!

Baron was professionally trained at the Hill Country K9 school. Other videos show the pup breaking sweat as he helps his trainer workout. He performs a range of moves, including aerobic step exercises and lunges.

Awwww! This is just too darn cute! Now if only I can teach my dog to wash and rinse my dishes, I'd have more time for you guys!

My dog IS good at tricks, but she does have a severe aversion to getting wet. LOL Something tells me this is one trick she would NOT want to do. Ahh, a girl can dream though. That's alright. She has learned sit, stay, come, shake, and high five in less than 2 months. I'm trying to teach her pray now because every time I open the door to take her for a walk, she does downward dog, the yoga pose and it looks like she's praying. LOL The Jack Russell in her is very smart, but the Chihuahua in her is very pain in the butty and takes forever to learn something sometimes. It depends on her mood. Sometimes she'll pick something up very quick, like high five, and sometimes you have to show her over and over and over, like shake. Because of how smart she can be, and how cute she looks, I've had some people tell me she should be in movies. I don't think my dog would do good there though because she's very scared of people in general.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
lol his master wears a flourescent speedo to deter him from grabbing him up and putting it in the dishwasher

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Independent article

Read this article the other weekend. You may have missed the boat on dog actors. A little sad... who didn't love watching Beethoven as a child?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Lovely dog!, my old germ shep wouldnt have that, he'd run out of the kitchen with the cup and buried it in the back yard!, his main tallents were prancing around with a his monkey cuddly toy in his mouth or lying on his back all 4 feet in the air, holding a cuddly toy bettween his front feet just looking at it!!. He wasnt the most intelligent of germ sheps, but he was very funny and a great friend.
S+F.
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

OK. ...So this is the top of the news for Friday morning?
I'll remember this thread and not accept any dinner invitations with these folks.
(Perhaps he is allowed to help unload the dishwasher also?)
Some humans act strangely in their regard to their master/slave animals

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Independent article

Read this article the other weekend. You may have missed the boat on dog actors. A little sad... who didn't love watching Beethoven as a child?

This is my ex's second cousin. It's a shame he's not around anymore. I would have loved for him to train my dog. He was very good at it. I hear his daughter is in the animal training business in Hollyweird, but it's not confirmed. I know he could have gotten my dog to do some really good tricks!

Karl Lewis Miller

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

OK. ...So this is the top of the news for Friday morning?
I'll remember this thread and not accept any dinner invitations with these folks.
(Perhaps he is allowed to help unload the dishwasher also?)
Some humans act strangely in their regard to their master/slave animals

Oh come on! Enjoy it for what it is. A cute thread. Chances are he only loads, not unloads. Then again, with some pet owners, you do never know. LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafajn

It's definitely a job not on the leaflets in the job centre. I know as I child I loved nothing more than watching animals in films. I bet he brought a lot of joy to the kids who watched the movies.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very cute. Animals are awesome

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Very cute. Animals are awesome

AMEN

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Anyafajn

It's definitely a job not on the leaflets in the job centre. I know as I child I loved nothing more than watching animals in films. I bet he brought a lot of joy to the kids who watched the movies.

Babe is my daughter's favorite. I got it and 7 other movies on one DVD for her for Easter for the house when she comes to visit. She loves knowing she was related to someone in Hollywood. For her, it's a huge deal, even though it's a tiny role in the movie. He did a few 70's movies as well, like They Only Kill Their Masters, or something similar to the title. I'd love to talk to the person that trained the dog for my favorite animal movie, Turner & Hooch! LOVE! That dog was a monster but funny as heck! LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

OMG! Cry. I can't watch it. Too upsetting. I am a complete wuss when it comes to movies. My step son is like, 'I don't think you will cry at this film'... and guess what.. I'll cry. He just tuts and shakes his head.

But I love Turner and Hooch. I love jowly looking dogs. Also scrunchy faces!!

Love a scrunchy face!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

OMG! Cry. I can't watch it. Too upsetting. I am a complete wuss when it comes to movies. My step son is like, 'I don't think you will cry at this film'... and guess what.. I'll cry. He just tuts and shakes his head.

But I love Turner and Hooch. I love jowly looking dogs. Also scrunchy faces!!

Love a scrunchy face!

I love when Hanks thinks Hooch will be fine in the car and when he comes back Hooch is practically eating the car.

Hanks: "NOT THE CAR!"

LOL

That and when he's telling all the puppies at the end this is not your space, this is not your space, and they all look like mom except for one which looks like Hooch.

new topics

top topics

join