It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Wouldn't Last a Week in WW3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Answer

I do so humbly apologise for upsetting your delicate sensibilites.

Its just that we live in the real world. Not a fantasy where someone or something is invincible.

That's right, the real world... where people who've actually been there/done that are considered an authority on a topic not some dweeb on the internet that's pretending to have a clue.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks like I stirred a Hornets nest up here, my own personal thoughts are that if a War went live between the US and Russia you could bet your hard earned tax dollars there would be casualties on both sides and ultimately both Parties would not want to lose all of their main assets on the seas. Once the initial flare up subsided the above water assets would be returning to protect their respective Countries own sovereign assets and would with high speed head home to port.

You would see the actual truth by what items would be protected by Government Owned Military Assets and they would be the Corporate interest's like Oil Rigs and Refineries.

NOT YOU!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Looks like I stirred a Hornets nest up here, my own personal thoughts are that if a War went live between the US and Russia you could bet your hard earned tax dollars there would be casualties on both sides and ultimately both Parties would not want to lose all of their main assets on the seas. Once the initial flare up subsided the above water assets would be returning to protect their respective Countries own sovereign assets and would with high speed head home to port.

You would see the actual truth by what items would be protected by Government Owned Military Assets and they would be the Corporate interest's like Oil Rigs and Refineries.

NOT YOU!

I think to some extent the picture would remain similar to how it did in WWII. Carrier warfare would still be the trump card, since both countries maintain large land based air forces to protect their homelands. Additionally, submarines would still play a critical role in both protecting and attacking shipping lanes and coastal waters.

Where things could change drastically is in the use of nuclear weapons (nuclear cruise missiles, torpedo's, etc). But if it went nuclear, all bets would be off and we'd all be royally screwed anyways. At least those of us not deemed important enough to be secured safely in some well stocked underground bunker.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
If the United States is so weak, why doesn't anyone attack instead of talk? It's because we would destroy them if they did.

The United States is under attack, but it is in a manner like the
founding fathers warned about from within.

What is odd is a former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov came to us
with that warning saying it was happening, and that it was
much Orwell and Huxley said.

But the brainwashing by the media has been strong, and Bernays
methods work well on most of the population.

So here we are in severe decline, and the 3rd time is the charm
for the banksters and so it goes.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Who would YOU want call as a rescue IF you were being held hostage?
DELTA from the US Army or ALPHA from the Russian Spetznaz?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: neformore

Who would YOU want call as a rescue IF you were being held hostage?
DELTA from the US Army or ALPHA from the Russian Spetznaz?

The SAS

Though I would take the SEALS if they were too busy

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I do agree with your post but will reserve room for some effect based on Murphy's Law and the old time tested phrase of 'never say never'.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agreed, but since it's MY chest pounding and I AM an arrogant CAVALRY bastard, I wanted to break it down succinctly.
The OBVIOUS answer is known to anyone with a HOUR'S training and background in the military.

Not to mention ,that is why we call on them for close wet contact when its Black mission essential stuff,since we pissed all of out HUMINT under Cliton,when he signed that order forbidding the US to use felons as assets. AND we have LEAKS all the time.
edit on 3-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

"To wage war on America you have to cross natural barriers germany didn't have the benefit of. "

To wage war on America all you have to do is buy off the political puppets.

I'd say that is well under way as well.

They backdoored the entire DoD with the fake cisco router chips.

They subverted the school system as written about by Charlotte Iserbyt.

They financially ruined the nation thru multiple methods that were
arranged by their financial and political puppets.

What is being done could metaphorically be described as the Chinese
method known as death by a thousand cuts.

They are grinding down our military by sending them out over and over
and then when they get home they deny them care, which oddly
even their corrupt news agencies cover that story.

The entire political and media system is compromised as seen by
Operation Mockingbird, and the Patriot Act, and a secret patriot
act the sheeple are not allowed to even read.

Secret patriot act

Some of this has come out thru snowden and wikileaks, thou those
two are even suspect it would appear.

They still both show that the billions spent spying on americans is
because muslims are not the main enemy, the public is perceived
as the main enemy and why they spy on people with no ties to jihadis.

The NARUS system, and Room 641a and other things like them are
all pointed at us, just like Orwell warned us about long long ago
and few took him seriously.

There is some waking up to it, and I hope this post get people
to consider the issue and not continue blindly on ranting
rah rah rah USA USA USA like a bunch of zombies.

Wesley Clark's warning about the attack on 7 nations in 5 years
came to pass, and it was done via mercenaries posing as
Alqaeda, ISIS, and whatever the new psyop name of the week
happens to be.

When you look into Benghazi it becomes more obvious what
is going on, and the same for 9-11.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Ya the people who make most of the electronics tech in the world
find the weakness in it and sold that information to the Russians.

Here is another article on it.

I have spoken to people in active service and it did shut down
an Aegis ship by the name of USS Donald Cook.

USS Donald Cook disabled by SU-24

Alot of weapon systems for all nations are modular and designed
to hang off multiple platforms.

I think its taking advantage of known weaknesses of chips designed
for the US by nations in Asia that are quite sick of US hegemony
half way around the world.

This is just the testing phase, and hopefully they will continue
with their BRICS 80 method instead of a hot war.

But I do see a hot war in the cards with the current group of puppets in DC.

The idiots in DC will want to send us to war as an answer to economic collapse,
and they don't make of a secret about it either.

edit on 3-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What a load of crap, the us navy will never be defeated even if it comes down to a bunch of rednecks rowing to Siberia to burn that mother down.

We have 300 probably 400 million guns and are just waiting for t time to set it off, so try and dock your russian navy on our coast and watch out for the pitchfire catapults.
edit on 3-4-2015 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
do you have a link?
a reply to: johnwick

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

In Todays Technological World , the Carrier has gone the way of the Battleship . The Highest Ground in War is now Space , and you can rest Assured the Russians nor the Chinese have taken Full Advantage of that in a Militaristic Sense that the U.S. has .

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Todays Technological World , the Carrier has gone the way of the Battleship . The Highest Ground in War is now Space , and you can rest Assured the Russians nor the Chinese have taken Full Advantage of that in a Militaristic Sense that the U.S. has .

Not really.

UK showed in the Falkland war that Carriers and carrier groups can still be valuable and fight off air power.

Russia are still using mostly 70's and 80's tec and USA is way ahead tec wise.

If the UK can fight of Argentina using 70's tec in the 1980s' then USA can fight off Russia 80's tec using 21st century stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
What a load of crap, the us navy will never be defeated even if it comes down to a bunch of rednecks rowing to Siberia to burn that mother down.

We have 300 probably 400 million guns and are just waiting for t time to set it off, so try and dock your russian navy on our coast and watch out for the pitchfire catapults.

American youth are so full of hate that you will bagg the Russians to save you from your own People.

Moste americans havent hoarded weapons to fight russians. They have hoarded weapons to fight other americans.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I hope you do realize you are quoting Russian myths. They never did anything to the Donald Cook but fly around it. No fighter on earth can jam a radar that large and cause anything to happen to its defense systems alone as stated by numerous experts on the matter.

Sunburn can not be guided like today's torpedo's and that is the same torpedo that sunk the Russian sub "Kursk" as it blew up inside it before they could launch it. It is a very dangerous weapon only to the crew who dare try to fire it.

No Russian sub will ever get close enough to one of our carriers to fire it as it has a very short range and can only be shot straight, like a WW2 torpedo. The only way to even sink one of our carriers is to detonate a nuke 100 feet off its deck or two right under it.

When a true World War starts the U.S. and Russia might exchange a few Tactical nukes but no person in their right mind will unleash their full arsenal as the whole world would die no matter what. Staying deep in a bunker wont help anyone if their is nothing that will even grow for a few decades let alone so much Radiation life will cease to exist everywhere forever.

You have to think, if the Russians thought they were the best submariners before the Soviet Union collapsed then why are they scrapping their greatest subs for different new ones? lol.

The Answer is, they were easily tracked and had a U.S. attack sub on their tail the minute they came out of their Harbors.

Regan had every Russian sub hit with a active Ping at the same time around the world to send a strong message to Gorby, he got the message! lol

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

You do know that IF its true that the issue has been reworked by now. So you can consider it a one off.

And the VOltaire network huh? owned by a french person who has a beef against NATO and its allies. Someone who critisized the serbian actions and supports the palestinians. My how fair and objective.

The device used sounds more like a Portable EMP device liek lockheed is working on in missile form,and causing a temporary outage. the Cruiser should had after rebooting track the craft and splashed it when it moved out of range. Since it was clearly fired on and electronic damage sustained...IF this even actually is true.

HEre is a counterpoint that makes sense.
Dont believe the hype about the russian jammer

There click,read,lyao.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The only way to even sink one of our carriers is to detonate a nuke 100 feet off its deck or two right under it.

I bet that is the thinking our leaders use also.
edit on 4/3/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

edit on 4/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join