It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Pizza GoFundMe - - - started by Glenn Beck.

"Vlirtual Pizza" - - - started by Planting Peace

Our mission is simple. PEACE.

Planting Peace is a global nonprofit organization founded for the purpose of spreading peace in a hurting world. Our projects focus primarily on humanitarian aid and environmental initiatives, including our multi-national deworming campaign, Equality House LGBTQ rights advocacy, a network of orphanages and safe havens, and conservation effort in the rainforests of Peru.

www.plantingpeace.org...

Actually, the Memories pizza Go Fund Me page was started by a woman by the name of Dana Loesch.
She works for Glenn Beck's company, but took the initiative on her own.

Both examples are very positive examples of caring people helping others in need and should be commended.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Gryphon66

so you don't think the american people are interested in their own poor? we were vehemently against taxation unless it was very necessary. apparently enough people thought it was very necessary to go along with it. so i guess people's energy expended (work) and presented in the form of tax payments to the government, for the express purpose of helping the poor, just sorta happened by osmosis, because some liberal thought it up against the wishes of every christian in the usa?'

and we didn't really earn and pay those taxes, liberals did, cause they're the only people that care (ignoring the fact my parents were democrats, as was i as a young adult and all of us are christians (well my parents are passed away now but you get the idea. my whole family was democrat, as was my husband's family. and all of them, christians. fundies, in fact.)

I don't know what you're talking about; I didn't say any of that. I answered your question.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In Dearborn?? Anyone that complained would likely be stoned, or worse! Besides, Muslims aren't the preferred and approved group for bigotry. Interesting find.

Crazy place, Dearborn.....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Actually the page was started by Lawrence Billy Jones a well known right wing political operative.

gofundme for Memories

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Annee
Pizza GoFundMe - - - started by Glenn Beck.

"Vlirtual Pizza" - - - started by Planting Peace

Our mission is simple. PEACE.

Planting Peace is a global nonprofit organization founded for the purpose of spreading peace in a hurting world. Our projects focus primarily on humanitarian aid and environmental initiatives, including our multi-national deworming campaign, Equality House LGBTQ rights advocacy, a network of orphanages and safe havens, and conservation effort in the rainforests of Peru.

www.plantingpeace.org...

Actually, the Memories pizza Go Fund Me page was started by a woman by the name of Dana Loesch.
She works for Glenn Beck's company, but took the initiative on her own.

Both examples are very positive examples of caring people helping others in need and should be commended.

Why did Glenn Beck need to be mentioned? Would it have gotten the media attention otherwise?

Anyway, I have no issue with the GoFundMe - - - Some GoFundMe recipients refunded the money to others in need.

I just hope its spent well.

edit on 7-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
dp
edit on 7-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Looks like it was started by Dana Loesch and five others. Group effort...even better.
From your link:

My name is Lawrence Jones, and I'm one of the television opinion contributors on Dana's show.

Before the televised interview, producers Rachel, Allison and George discussed the situation with Dana, myself and head writer Ben Howe. We all agreed: this family needs help to get through this assault.

So we set up a GoFundMe page with the modest goal of $25,000.
The intent was to help the family stave off the burdensome cost of having the media parked out front, activists tearing them down, and no customers coming in.

www.gofundme.com...
edit on 7-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction and highlighting

edit on 7-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Jones' name is on the gofundme page.

Jones has stated multiple times in interviews that he started the page:

The idea quickly turned into reality: a crowdfunding Web page set up through the site GoFundMe to benefit Memories Pizza of Walkerton, Ind. Jones said he set it up before the interview and surprised the family with the news.

“I set up the GoFundMe account,” Jones said. “We selectively decided we wanted to help this family.”

Furthermore, at least at the beginning, there were no attempts to make it clear that the effort had originated with The Blaze Network ... or how Mr. Jones was affiliated with either.

Visitors to the GoFundMe page had some reason to be confused. Though “Lawrence Billy Jones III” was listed as the Web page’s creator as early as April 2, the GoFundMe site lacked any explicit affiliation with “The Dana Show” or the Blaze for those who might not be familiar with Jones as a commentator. Now, the page is flush with links.

Conservative commentator Lawrence B. Jones behind crowdfunding for Ind. pizza shop that won’t cater gay wedding

Lawrence Jones works with James O'Keefe's "Project Veritas" which is known for carefully-orchestrated media campaigns and stated "undercover" investigations.

Meet the Man Behind the Gofundme Media Campaign

The truth is important.
edit on 22Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:45:59 -050015p102015466 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

'a sign of' - is not saying you are... And 'binary brain' is a light hearted dig I use for people who think in false dialectics... You must have had worse..! Your 'thought experiment' is meaningless... My logic correctly refuted your assertion that 'state and individual freedom' are mutually exclusive.. get over it.. Anarchy is not the only 'true freedom'.. and I suspect it would end in the unprotected being abused.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateSi

And your quantum brain states that anarchism and statism are mutually inclusive?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

*Looks around* You didn't answer my question.

When did I state I loved the laws we have?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wait...who cares??? I guess all those people that donated the $1m care.

And what other business would take a chance? Any business wanting to stand up for their rights, and not cower to the Progressives.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Really. That is all ya got.

Okay okay okay.

No really, what else can you respond with?
Feeding Prisoners with the money? And don't forget to add the "for the children" quip. That is always a heart string puller.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: PrivateSi

And your quantum brain states that anarchism and statism are mutually inclusive?

Is that what he's trying to say?

Sure trying to sound smart.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Wait...who cares??? I guess all those people that donated the $1m care.

And what other business would take a chance? Any business wanting to stand up for their rights, and not cower to the Progressives.

Progression.

Scary just thinking about it.

edit on 8-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Did you honestly just regurgitate a Hillary statement about Progressives and "progress"?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Did you honestly just regurgitate a Hillary statement about Progressives and "progress"?

Did I? Good for Hillary.

I've lived a long time, seen many changes. There's a few things I'd keep from the Old Days, but not many.

I lived before the Fair Housing Act, Disability Act, Civil Rights Act, "Madalyn Murray O'Hair", Women's Rights, etc.

ALL forced by government. ALL needed to be forced by government and made life better for almost everyone except "white Christian male".

Leave things alone? Hell no!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Oh the irony....those things were mostly due to Govt in the first place.

Jim Crow laws, segregation....

And at no point does the Progressive march even come close to "progress", unless progress means more Govt control.

And how do these things make life better except for the white Christian male?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

And how do these things make life better except for the white Christian male?

Erm, people aren't starving?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wait what now?

People aren't starving due to Women's Rights act?

Okay, so now I am truly interested in knowing how this happens. Please es-plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join