It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanity, violence, learning over time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ive suffered my whole life. as a child it was peer abuse and family problems. In high school i had some relief, got into drugs, thought i found god or my higher intellect. Then in my 30s i started hearing voices. the experience of the intensity and violence of hearing such loud terrible things made me mad at humanity for discovering or partaking in such a disease. But i realize that the scenarios i was hearing was a prediction of things to come. I wont go into detail. but humanity needs to get it snip together fast, the bad intentions of religious and secular fascists and the like need to get on medication and start seeing a therapist. Im sick of the back and forth of people who think their forms of government or religion will work. HUMANITY IS FLAWED..PERFECTION IS IMPOSSIBLE!! So lets create a forgiving society, and all contribute where we can, when we can, without using force, jealousy, bigotry. Ill repeat, get your snip together.
edit on 2-4-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Here Here!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sounds peachy,,,
But as you say, humanity is flawed.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Sometimes many a poignant post slips through ATS relatively unappreciated. I do hope this won't be one of them, for the message is as sound as it is valid.

Once you get to the state of recognizing that all humans ARE indeed flawed; then the fix is where we can make a start and a forgiving society is a great place to do just that.

If everyone whom saw themselves as a good, unselfish person, woke up each day and asked themselves something as simple as "how can I make someone's day today" - the ripple effect would be an amazing thing to witness.

We each have the power to create the world we wish to see, in our actions and words...and it's there for the choosing.

While no one person can change the world by themselves; the accumulation of everyone stepping up to the plate, is a collective net positive.

edit on 3-4-2015 by MoonBlossom because: More Thoughts

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

I completely agree. It just takes thinking outside of your day to day priorities to go do something small to create a positive change to someones day.

top topics

join