It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fascists Sacrificed Nixon, But Kept American Fascism Off the Front Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
President Nixon was brought down not because he was a Fascist, he was brought down because he pissed off an Assistant Director of the FBI. Deep throat (Mark Felt) was an Assistant Director of the FBI and supplied information to bring down Nixon.

What was the Director of the FBI (Clarence M. Kelley) and other assistant directors of the FBI doing with the same information on Nixon? They had access to the same information as Mark Felt. Did they try to bring it to the Congress or the public? NO they did not. Fascists do not investigate or inform on their own people such as Nixon. The Watergate hearings were a success for sacrificing Nixon but preventing the public from seeing the Institutional Fascism (FBI) in the United States government.

So all the genius that was displayed at the Watergate hearings was about protecting Fascism, not about showing that the American System of government actually worked.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't know much about Nixon...

Other than he was a backstabbing traitor...
That American Dad love. (At least in the show)

Other than that I'm just marking this off to keep up. (Educational purposes)

Good point though.
S&F.

Cover up fascism by exposing it a little...
Quite a genius move indeed!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Good point though.
S&F.

It seems that Nixon was much more honorable than Hillary Clinton. He could have destroyed the tapes but instead resigned. Hillary wiped her HD and nothing will happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Good point though.
S&F.

It seems that Nixon was much more honorable than Hillary Clinton. He could have destroyed the tapes but instead resigned. Hillary wiped her HD and nothing will happen.

Being more honourable than Hillary Clinton is not exactly the Apex.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Good point though.
S&F.

Can't disagree there, but there's also irony in this. Hillary was on the legal team that was going after Nixon. He's probably rolling over in his grave about now.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Good point though.
S&F.

Can't disagree there, but there's also irony in this. Hillary was on the legal team that was going after Nixon. He's probably rolling over in his grave about now.

Or brewing silently underground in a Jar...

Waiting to rule Earth...

Screw the leader...
Take me to Bender instead.

*Futurama reference for those who don't get it*

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Good point though.
S&F.

Even double irony - Hillary was kicked off the legal team going after Nixon due to unethical behavior. Some things never change.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mountainmeg

Good point though.
S&F.

Even double irony - Hillary was kicked off the legal team going after Nixon due to unethical behavior. Some things never change.
Yeah how ironic is that? LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marsrat

President Nixon was brought down not because he was a Fascist, he was brought down because he pissed off an Assistant Director of the FBI. Deep throat (Mark Felt) was an Assistant Director of the FBI and supplied information to bring down Nixon.

The fall of Nixon was contrived by Nixon himself as an exit strategy... because he had over extended himself in the view of the military industrial complex (faked Apollo moon landing program) thus necessitating his removal from office through the artifice of Watergate which was a contrived, bungled burglary by very experienced CIA operatives; Watergate included protecting his assets (the burglars) from scrutiny which would reveal Nixon's long time (since 1940's) intimate financial associations with Howard Hughes, Miami mob banker Bebe Rebozo, revelations which would surely discredit his presidential legacy.

Nixon was largely obsessed with protecting and extending his own legacy, hence the Whitehouse taping system, which was used in a way so that Nixon could have contrived conversations with his closest advisors. So when Nixon is talking badly about Jews, hippies and formulating his enemy lists with Haldeman, Ehrlichman, etc. he is creating a record of his intolerance that he wants us to review and his goal in that is to have us focus on the burglary (and Nixon's cover up of the burglary) while forgetting about "that whole Bay of Pigs thing."

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Contrast the treatment that Nixon got from the FBI with the treatment Bill Clinton received. Bill Clinton gets a ******* in the oval office and the FBI go into high gear. Not only does the FBI track down all possible leads but everything the FBI find, they leak to the press and Congress. Bill Clinton is nearly impeached for a *******.

The FBI should really stand for Fascist Biased Investigation. Every Democratic President (except LBJ from Texas) has slowed the Fascists takeover of America. Obama is the current Nemesis of the Fascists. They are sooooo close, but no cigar.

The FBI is the Institutional Zombie of the uber Fascist J. Edgar Hoover. The Agents of the FBI follow illegal orders and keep secrets that they are not supposed to keep. The corrupt culture of Hoover still controls the FBI.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marsrat

I am for an Obama third term.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Back on the subject of Nixon... yeah... he was a fascist sympathizer, enabler and practitioner, and that makes him a fascist, like Wernher von Braun.

new topics

top topics

join