It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnificent Lions in my House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If I made a thread for every vivid, bizarre, memorable dream it would be a full time job. So I don't know why I'm making a thread about this dream. I'm sure the meaning will be clear in time. They usually are. I'll figure it out.

I was in my house, looking out the front window, I saw a pair of magnificent lions, male and female, emerge from a nearby house in disgust. It wasn't a hospitable environment for them. They were walking down the sidewalk going past my house.

I hailed them. They looked at me. I realized, they were going to come in. Fear took me.

I ran to my cat. I picked her up and put her in a bedroom and told her to hide. She didn't seem scared. Then I hid in another room. I could hear the lions in the house, on the other side of the door. They roared at me. I saw their teeth through the door. The power...

I looked around the room, and saw a window, I escaped through it. There were rescue personnel outside, helping me climb through. Once outside, I saw lights. Lots of people on looking, lots of emergency responders. Lots of press. I shouted for my wife. There she was, looking on from next door. I then looked for my cat.

Baby lion cubs started emerging from my house, one after another. All magnificent and healthy, but none were my cat. One came close. I knelt down and hugged it close and wept.

👣

edit on 095ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hmmm... reminds me of my one hallucination in my life... of a giant wall across my city with a huge lion sitting atop it, like a guard.... well, in that both involve lions!

Doesn't gnosticism have a lion as a symbol of a guardian between realms? Or something more specific... google time.

eta: "Ialdabaoth is lion-headed because astrologically Leo rules the crisis of self-individualization." from

Gnostic Christianity

That might not be it, exactly, something still tickles my memeory and it isn't the standard Christ as Lion in C.S. Lewis, either!... but any crisis in self-individualization lately? Heh... if not, you're weird!

Meh, Darkblade's pride idea is far more to the point! Dumb mystical world cannot speak in plain, easily understood metaphor... heh

edit on 4/2/2015 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 4/2/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/2015 by Baddogma because: writing too fast ... editing is humbling

edit on 4/2/2015 by Baddogma because: your to you're... as long as I'm editing like a obssesive compulsive, might as well get it right!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Wild dream!

Pride...it can be a powerful thing.
Showing it's teeth,one full of pride could do anything.

But a little pride is ok.

Just a funny thought I had while reading your dream.

Pride-Lions.

Little pride, cubs...

It is ok to be proud of yourself,
just don't let it go to your head.

lol

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That's good advice under any circumstances. Thanks.

👣

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah, my life has been one big individuation crisis ever since my NDE or Kundalini thingy or rapture or whatever the heck it was on the winter solstice lunar eclipse of 2010...

P.S I'm also weird

👣

edit on 111ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It's all good, I'm weird too, and wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I also dreamt of lions about 2 days ago , having a nap as was tired , and the lions were in the street , woke up , went back to sleep , lions were running up and down the road , just up the road a bit.

I thought , oh , I have dreamt of lions because of an ad on tv , inviting people to stay overnight at the lion park (lol) and I thought who would wanna stay with the lions. But I looked it up anyway.

So when I got up I looked up lions in my dream books and it was saying mostly good stuff.

It say's to dream of young lions means , new enterprises, which will bring success if properly attended , so that sounds good for you.

I could say more about Leo in my birth chart ,but it might get used against me

1%

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It reminds me of a true story that happened in Zimbabwe (Ex-Rhodesia). This guy had a pet Lion who used to take chances trying to still sleep on the main bed. After a couple at the pub the guy got home finding the Lion on his bed, he made a racket and kicked the Lion, which jumped up and ran away. And then his Lion walked in from another room making him realized his Lion had a friend over for a visit. I believe he had to wash his pants.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You are crazy but I like you

Steer clear of predator cats in the zoo please

And if you get a free trip to Africa, don't go

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

Hey that's an odd coincidence. That would be the same night as my dream.

I won't even try to detail last nights dream. Too big.

👣

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hey, don't be afraid of the lions. My native friend, always told me, there were lions guarding her property. She could see with her insight often, and she would toss off the top of her head, they're under her sink, guarding the house, inside and out. And she put a picture of the Lion Goddess, Sekhmet on the wall in her bedroom, that she found on a Nasara Now website group. Its not that she sought those kind of websites, its that she was naturally very psi, saw with insight, had ufo sightings, and astral journeys at night, where she recalled working with others, light beings and working on repairing earth. She sought the odd websites out of experiences, trying to piece it all together.

Lions/Sirius. Her grandson, had the curtain lift while talking to a friend from Finland, and we had all had sightings the night before. From the moons of Sirius A or B, fierce and down for the fight. That conversation literally made my jaw hit the ground, and I sent the copy to his grandmother. After he really remembered his people, earth lessons, and the visits he gets, and that he's here for progression, to grow his consciousness, hundreds of thousands of times it's current size, (in his own words), he's back to sleep again, so I sent him his own conversation a short while ago at his grandmother's request, saying, Hey, Wakey Wakey, do you remember this?

Lion's may be guarding your property too!
edit on 4-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

That would be awesome! I've got a love for Sirius, but never make a connection to cats. Just dogs...

👣

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do not be afraid of the Lions.

What was "too big" about the latest dream? Might be connected.

Thank you for sharing. Sometimes I think dreams are not necessarily for us alone, but glimpses into time lines of our collective.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It was so detailed and long, can't to it justice. But I'll summarize.

I was skywatching with friends, when massive planets came close and filled the sky. It was sublime. They were earthlike, and despite that I recognized Jupiter.

Then I soared up into the sky, and I had a 2x4 in each hand. I used them like wings, and began to fly. Not the first time, but I had an element of control I normally lack. It was so fun.

Then the dreamscape changed, and we were raiding a big corporate building to steal something. I was in the getaway car. Got shot at a few times, but evaded the bullets.

Change again. In a parking garage with a friend and his talking guinea pig. It bit me a few times. Then a minivan came in, and a few Hindu got out. An adult and a couple of kids. One of the kids had a device that scanned the entire garage with red lasers. I watched the beautiful light fill the garage. He said, 'its here somewhere', and they prepared to leave. They seemed a little upset.

I explained to one of the kids that as he gets older, he'll learn that things aren't as simple as just black-and-white. He said yes they are. I said no they aren't. Then they left.

👣

edit on 650SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

That would be awesome! I've got a love for Sirius, but never make a connection to cats. Just dogs...

👣

Cat humans, crystal cities, A and B, as in dualities, some are renegades and connected with or enslaved by, or at war with, the Annanuki.

There are humans, reptilian, Cats, and as far as dog goes, think that is more code for God, or in Koran, one of the names for God is King of Sirius, and in Africa, the water beings, from the gravity star, Sirius B, (to me the renegade side), seems to be a code for their Dark overlord, all religions, not just koran, have the 2 lane road, going in opposite directions, and the illuminati group tends to run with dark overlords...

So that dog star is a code.

From what my friend in Finland said, the dog headed figures from Egypt actually come from Taurus constellation, however, so do tall humans and human reptilian hybrids.

Its all very diverse.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing. Guinea pigs are a-holes.

Wonder what was being looked for.. The black and white comment may refer to how the polarities have been shaped. We live in a world where we have chosen to take out the yin from the yang (hope I chose the best representation for your perspective.) For many beings, it is indeed only seen as black and white.

I believe this has an actual physical effect on the universe, at least locally. Though that goes off topic.

If your dreams are from the collective timelines, then I would say they might just be connected. As I am sure you know though, dreams are best interpreted by the individual who has them!

The Lions returning, the King of the (concrete) Jungle. The fact there was a pair though.. Fascinating.

How long do you think they have been together? Of course, dealing with time, the answer could even be "always, but not yet physically," etc. You already knew that, probably, but our minds can be funny sometimes.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hmm. The phrase crystal city resonates, because last week I dreamt I gave someone a tour of my city. Big, gleaming. I wanted to show her what was behind it, but she got distracted by something.

👣

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Thank you for sharing. Guinea pigs are a-holes.

Wonder what was being looked for.. The black and white comment may refer to how the polarities have been shaped. We live in a world where we have chosen to take out the yin from the yang (hope I chose the best representation for your perspective.) For many beings, it is indeed only seen as black and white.

They might have been looking for whatever my friends and I took from that corporate building. Or...

See, for the the past couple of weeks I've been studying the Upanishads and meditating on Brahman. I've experienced the state they call Turiya, in my Atman form in 2010. So understanding the Upanishads is coming easy to me. Maybe they were looking for the awakened part of me.

/shrug

If your dreams are from the collective timelines, then I would say they might just be connected. As I am sure you know though, dreams are best interpreted by the individual who has them!

Yup, that's my guideline. Usually hindsight gives me the 'aha!' feeling.

The Lions returning, the King of the (concrete) Jungle. The fact there was a pair though.. Fascinating.

How long do you think they have been together? Of course, dealing with time, the answer could even be "always, but not yet physically," etc. You already knew that, probably, but our minds can be funny sometimes.

At first, I thought it was a two-headed lion, one male head and one female head. But as I watched that impression faded, and I saw two bodies.

Could be a hieros gamos thing, I did perform a sacred marriage gesture in the AZ desert, on sacred ground, while under the influence of peyote in 2011. Right around the time that one guy, Harold Camping, said the rapture would happen. Odd.

👣

edit on 697SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

At first, I thought it was a two-headed lion, one male head and one female head. But as I watched that impression faded, and I saw two bodies.

Could be a hieros gamos thing, I did perform a sacred marriage gesture in the AZ desert, on sacred ground, while under the influence of peyote in 2011. Right around the time that one guy, Harold Camping, said the rapture would happen. Odd.

I think you could be on right track here.... Or there at the 2010 eclipse. Both?

Your was house suitable for the loin and lioness to give birth within.

All the best.

edit on 12-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Hey that's cool. I didn't know the golden flower calls them the two eyes. In Hinduism, they are the eyes of Brahman.

👣

top topics

<<   2 >>

join