It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

White House misleading Congress, American people with fact sheet

LAUSANNE, Switzerland — Just hours after the announcement of what the United States characterized as a historic agreement with Iran over its nuclear program, the country’s leading negotiator lashed out at the Obama administration for lying about the details of a tentative framework.

freebeacon.com...

What in the heck is going on, are we being lied to? I need some help figuring this one out.
edit on 2-4-2015 by NotMoose because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
What in the heck is going on, are we being lied to? I need some help figuring this one out.

It's quite simple. Obama is refusing to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon, thereby endangering millions of people and threatening the existence of the closest ally in the Middle East, and starting a region wide nuclear arms race which will inevitably see the Saudis with a bomb too.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

Has anyone else ever noticed every time we reach a deal with Iran Obama and co come out bragging about it, only to have Iran then come out and call them liars?

What is this, the fourth time the announcement of a deal has been made and Iran once again denies it.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Are you serious? Are we being lied to?

Every single day, as it was said in a movie, "They lie to the Fish"!

If you haven't figured out OBAMA is a MAJOR LIAR, then you have been absent the last 6 years!!!!

edit on 2/4/15 by spirit_horse because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I don't see why they don't have a joint press conference to release the details.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We have to pass the nuclear agreement so we can see what's in it. One of two things is going to happen, either we are going to get another hidden tax or Iran is going to get a bomb. I can't wait to see how we are going to be screwed this time.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh you see why they don't do that LOL!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Ha. I'm waiting for the bad news about the agreement to come out and hearing Obama say that he didn't know anything about it....
Until he heard it on the news like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pot,,,,
Meet kettle,,,,
Who would believe either one?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This might be worth reading " April 02, 2015 "ICH" - "Press TV" - Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers have adopted a joint statement after marathon talks in the Swiss city of Lausanne calling, among other things, for the removal of UNSC resolutions and sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

The statement was read out in a joint press conference in the Swiss city by the EU high representative, Federica Mogherini, and Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Thursday.

In the framework of the agreement, none of Iran’s nuclear facilities a

s well as the previous activities will be stopped, shut down or suspended and Iran’s nuclear activities in all its nuclear facilities including Natanz, Fordow, Isfahan and Arak will continue. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This might be worth reading " April 02, 2015 "ICH" - "Press TV" - Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers have adopted a joint statement after marathon talks in the Swiss city of Lausanne calling, among other things, for the removal of UNSC resolutions and sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

The statement was read out in a joint press conference in the Swiss city by the EU high representative, Federica Mogherini, and Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Thursday.

In the framework of the agreement, none of Iran’s nuclear facilities a

s well as the previous activities will be stopped, shut down or suspended and Iran’s nuclear activities in all its nuclear facilities including Natanz, Fordow, Isfahan and Arak will continue. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Wait are you saying the agreement is Iran will just keep doing whatever it wants?

Lol, what breakthrough they have made!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think p5+1 just decided to end the sanctions unilaterally without Iran compromising on anything. I think the truth lies in here.

"Besides, all nuclear-related sanctions against real and legal entities, state and private organizations and institutions, including those sanctions imposed against the Central Bank of Iran, other financial and banking institutions, SWIFT system, and the country’s shipping and aviation sectors, and Iran's tanker company will be immediately lifted all at once."

I think this agreement is to keep alive Petrodollar a bit longer, and they want to keep the SWIFT up and running and don't want alternate system taking over.
Remember, same thing happened to sanctions against Russia as well, they want Russia back in SWIFT program.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh my god this has become a complete circle jerk, circus side show. This hot mess has been orchestrated by Obama and John 'Lurch-Rocky Dennis' Kerry, who in my opinion are obviously madmen. Maybe Iran at least agreed to open a few Heinz ketchup plants over there, I dunno.

I feel like I live in Bizzaro world I tell you. This Country is like an out of control bus that has no brakes, barreling down a mountain road with a lunatic named Obama behind the wheel. Unfortunately, we are all going along for the ride.

I love the part where they are going to have more future talks in order to discuss how many of the details, about the agreement that never happened, will be released to the public. Lmao! You can't make this crap up!

Who exactly do these carpet bagging imbeciles in empty suits think that they are anyway? If there was to be a future deal, how is it that they think that the public does not deserve to know all the details??? The blatant arrogance of these narcissists is deeply disturbing.

This soon to be diplomatic disaster of The Obama Administration reminds me of Madaline notsobright's clueless deal with Kim Jong Mentally ill back in the day. These idiotic Democrats have a history of making deals with the devil, only to end up getting hoodwinked time and time again when it's all said and done.

Take a guess who gets to pay for it all though? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Obama won't tell the American people the actual specifics of the negotiated deal...and the Iranians actually will because Obama caved to the Iranian demands, but is telling the American people that he hasn't.

When Obama announces the deal framework to the American people for personal effect, Iran is hearing nothing they were promised...and is calling Obama a liar.

Simple explanation: Obama is willing to lie to his own country for his own benefit, while being honest with Iran for it's benefit.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Johnathan Gruber must be advising Kerry.

True to Obama form:

"If you LIKE your nuclear program..You can KEEP your nuclear program. Period"

"We have to SIGN the nuclear deal, so we can all see what's IN the nuclear deal."

Maybe the Iranians just aren't as stupid and gullible as Democrats.
edit on 2-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
LoL

I went to their "source"...
Namely the guys Twitter account...

It's says nothing about Obama lying to anyone.

But let's say he did...

All of a sudden you all believe Iran to be honest and truthful just because they say so...

But solely on this specific bash to Obama?

Because anything else Iran say is a lie to disguise the fact they want to "erase Israel off the map"...

But oh no, not this...

Now Iran is the *pinnacle* of truthdom...
Realityville is *found* within the boulevards of Tehran...

*solely on this issue alone*

Give me a break!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Oh my god this has become a complete circle jerk, circus side show. This hot mess has been orchestrated by Obama and John 'Lurch-Rocky Dennis' Kerry, who in my opinion are obviously madmen. Maybe Iran at least agreed to open a few Heinz ketchup plants over there, I dunno.

Maybe its not Obama and Kerry. Its those other guys not many folks know that are hanging around. You know like the Health Care Bill? Read it later. Maybe Kerry and Obama didn't even read the dam thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah, I love this part of what Obama had to say, "I believe that our Nuclear experts can confirm that". Lmao! He believes? Well he certainly doesn't guarantee now does he? I also have pondered if this is all a pre-planned set up, I mean can these imbeciles actually be this stuck on the stupid wagon? It's something to think about.

Anyway, I wonder if the dunce Obama considers future stall tactics on inspectors, run around wild desert goose chases, various diplomats wetting their dirty stinky beaks, both foreign and American by the way, while accompanied by some really, really good back door hand jobs? Umm, yeah I think so my friends abroad.

Where have I seen this movie before? Yes, I realize that this is only a preview of it, but it looks just like a remake to me either way. Only this time, the results may very well end up costing millions upon millions of innocent lives. This is not a joke, even though Obama does make you feel as if you're witnessing a cheap Circus side show. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

"If Iran cheats the whole world will know it"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join