It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA flight 800

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow it's odd that we are talking about this and he just died.

www.cnn.com...

LL1

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You are so correct he has died. There was another witness that indicted that
he saw something fired up to flt 800.

He has died

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why does the American Public Lay Down and Allow this Criminal Activity to keep on going unnoticed ?
These people need to be prosecuted to every extent of the very laws they write and made extreme examples of being they are the ones an entire nation so boldly puts their trust in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My freinds its time to WAKE UP!!!!!

Get off your duffs and get involved !!!!

Or Dont Cry When The Result Of This Type Of Wrongdoing Comes Banging On Your Door !!

NO ONE IS IMMUNE FROM CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT AND ITS TIME TO GET A HANDLE ON IT WITH THE SAME RULES THEY LAY ON US - ZERO TOLLERANCE !

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
Why does the American Public Lay Down and Allow this Criminal Activity to keep on going unnoticed ?
These people need to be prosecuted to every extent of the very laws they write and made extreme examples of being they are the ones an entire nation so boldly puts their trust in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Dont Cry When The Result Of This Type Of Wrongdoing Comes Banging On Your Door !!

NO ONE IS IMMUNE FROM CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT AND ITS TIME TO GET A HANDLE ON IT WITH THE SAME RULES THEY LAY ON US - ZERO TOLLERANCE !

Iwunder, it's called mind control. I have no idea on what level. It doesn't matter either way, in the end it is still mind control.

edit: grammer

[edit on 17-10-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Former Kennedy Aide Pierre Salinger Dies

He had left the network by 1997, when he became a prominent backer of the theory that TWA Flight 800, which crashed off Long Island in 1996 on a flight to Paris, was accidentally brought down by a Navy missile.

Salinger had said at the time that a government document showed the Navy was testing missiles off the coast of New York, and had been told planes would be flying higher than 21,000 feet. The Navy was unaware that Flight 800 was flying at 13,000 feet because another commercial plane was flying above it, he said.

The National Transportation Safety Board found no evidence of a missile strike. It concluded that Flight 800 was destroyed by a center fuel tank explosion, probably caused by a spark from a short-circuit in the wiring that ignited vapors in the tank.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here is another theory i have toyed about in my mind.

TWA 800 could have been a terrorist attack. After all, if you look deeply, youll find that there was a mysterious mis-sent fax from lebanon talking about some strange things related to the disaster.

One must look at the date it happened. July of 1996. That was election year. Clinton was running for office again, and was pretty much set to beat Dole.

However.........if say, a terrorist attack occured, that would put him in a tough situation. Given the fact slick willy was cutting intelligence budgets, killing the military slowly, and basically hadnt done a damn thing about foreign terrorists, but went overkill on domestic grown ones.........

Even Bob Dull would have had a shot had word come out, cuz chances are, Clinton would have done nothing as usual. he didnt do anything about the 1993 bombing, did nothing about Khobar, the embassies, and USS Cole.

Thats just another possibility, the Clinton admin covering up any evidence of a terrorist attack as he worked on his second term.

Of course, I am not ruling out a stray or misfired missile during a Navy training exercise, which is the strongest theory with the most evidence thus far.

But i thought Id point out another possibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici

Iwunder, it's called mind control. I have no idea on what level. It doesn't matter either way, in the end it is still mind control.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by jmilici]

The American people are so tranqued out on TV, they believe whatever the talking heads on tv tell them to believe. It's scary.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Of course, I am not ruling out a stray or misfired missile during a Navy training exercise, which is the strongest theory with the most evidence thus far.

Why do people keep saying that after it has been proven time and time again that there were no naval ships in the area that could have shot at that aircraft? If you have evidence to the contrary than please add it to the discussion. I have asked that question on numerous occasions and no one has shown concrete proof that a Navy ship shot that plane down.

The terrorist theory that you spoke of is far more believeable.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I agree with the theory that it was an errant missile from a Navy vessel. There were Navy vessels in the area training. You've got to know that, Cool Hand. Unless you were 10 yrs old at the time out playing with your tonka trucks.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I agree with the theory that it was an errant missile from a Navy vessel. There were Navy vessels in the area training. You've got to know that, Cool Hand. Unless you were 10 yrs old at the time out playing with your tonka trucks.

I do know who was there and where they were in relation to the plane. The closest surface vessel that was a US Navy one was over 200 miles away.

Maybe you can explain how that ship errantly shot down the airliner from 200 miles away? With a telemetry missile, which has no warhead attached to it. How did it do it?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It was taken down by the N170, 17th of July, N170 performed their acts on the 17th of a month. They use improvised missiles normally supplied by China. Non-shrapnel releasing the missiles release metal filings to generate heat and sparks. This group took out a division director of the CIA and used these missiles before. They are based in Greece. Flight 811 out of Greece became flight 800 when it left New York. The N170 placed a transponder on bord over the left wing where the hole in the reconstructed plane is (plane is in VA.)
This group tried to take out the new Super train in the Northeast Corridor the following year in March. They attemped to take out the trains in France in the mid 80's using bagged explossives set off by remote control (cell phones?) I am sure one or two of their professors helped in Madrid and most likely the same US helpers helped with 911. See also Move in Philadelphia-1985. Don't hear much about those terrrorist . They were shooting planes with LAW from an armory hiest and the Fed.s were ready to pay them until John Africa asked for all aid to Israel be stopped. Old John was being paid by Arab financial backers. The Arab money runs deep and for a long history of crimes (even against children) here in the US Wake up.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by 77]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
and the plot thickens. great intel thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

I do know who was there and where they were in relation to the plane. The closest surface vessel that was a US Navy one was over 200 miles away.

Maybe you can explain how that ship errantly shot down the airliner from 200 miles away? With a telemetry missile, which has no warhead attached to it. How did it do it?

There were also submarines in the area, about 50-80 miles from the crash site. That in itself is irrelevant, as it is surface ships we are looking for.

But there were several eye witnesses, some of them navy vets, who did indeed see smaller naval craft around. There were also military helicopter reported as well.

I myself tend to lean more towards terrorism now that Ive done more research and discovered that the CIA has held an unusual interest in this case years after the offical explaination.

I wont rule out naval or other military exercises totally though. But the terrorism aspect is looking stronger and stronger given the evidence.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

VANCOUVER — The explosion that decimated a string of businesses on West Broadway early yesterday morning was the same type of blast sometimes used to blow up fortified bunkers and tanks, to clear minefields, and which brought down TWA flight 800 in 1996.

www.theglobeandmail.com... AM.20080214.wbcexplosion14/BNStory/National/home

link: www.theglobeandmail.com...

So was it confirmed that TWA 800 was bombed?!?!

[edit on 14-2-2008 by stikkinikki]

Nevermind they are just drawing a parrallel between the fuel air mix.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe Richardson from New Mexico was given the chance to run for President as a reward for his help in covering up Flight 800...

Maybe Rudy Ghouliani was also given the chance to run for President as a reward for helping cover up 9/11...

Of course, they were never told they would actually win...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Canada did it... or so I've been told.

It was an honest mistake, so no hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Remeber the explosion of flight 800 over long island back in 96? First reports were that it was downed by a missile. 400+ witnesses said they saw it. yet thier testimony was thrown out of the hearing, which was closed to the public. There still is alot of heavy scandal about it, from the FBI tampering with evidence to the FAA sliding over key evidence.

There were military maneuvers in the area that night. certain persons in the Navy basically started to talk, then were shut up real quick like.

My question is, I have a nagging feeling it somehow is linked to Sep 11. A trial run by the gov? or certain people on the flight that needed to be dispatched?

A couple passengers were worthy of notice: One worked with the Aegis missile defense system. Another was a banker tied to Little Rock Ark. (during the clinton years, of course.)

Any thoughts?
Where is the source for the 400 plus who saw a missile? The truth is, they put 800 back together and there was no missile! There is no stuff on the seats, and the rest of the post is not sourced to evidence.

One problem with the 747 (read the report) is the air condition packs are next to the center wing fuel tank. With the air conditioner running a long time on the ground you can get what you had in 800; a mixture of fuel in the Center Wing Tank that can explode.

The investigation revealed that the crash occurred as the result of a fuel/air explosion in the airplane's center wing fuel tank (CWT) and the subsequent in-flight breakup of the airplane. The investigation further revealed that the ignition energy for the CWT explosion most likely entered the CWT through the fuel quantity indication system wiring; neither the ignition energy release mechanism nor the location of the ignition inside the CWT could be determined from the available evidence. www.ntsb.gov...

Clinton did not blow up the plane, there was no bomb, and no missile. There was an over water breakup of the plane which has reflection on the water rising to meet the falling debris. 800 is the typical made up CT junk that you get from fringe testimony and no follow up. The NTSB looked for the missile; was not found. They did this by putting 800 back together; the evidence points to the center fuel tank and if you want to spend time speculating, you can make the missile shoot down fire paths come alive by reflections in the water.

So the truth is the NTSB did look for the bomb, the missile, and the center fuel tank explosion. They could not find a bomb, no missile, but found the source of the explosion, not the source for ignition. So there could be the frayed wires in the ocean waiting for someone to find them. Boeing I believe issues a WARNING to keep fuel in the center wing from heating up due to the Air Conditioning System.

Funniest thing was the radar blips, they were boats! Funny stuff; who starts the lack of fact conspiracies? Every single 800 woo idea has an explanations in the real world of facts. www.ntsb.gov...

www.ntsb.gov...

The report I am sure will supply more evidence of conspiracy if read with the proper CT mind.

Require modification of the center wing fuel tank of 747 airplanes and the fuel tanks of other airplanes that are located near heat sources to incorporate temperature probes and cockpit fuel tank temperature displays to permit determination of fuel tank temperatures. (A-96-177) www.ntsb.gov...

341 pages are much too boring when conspiracies are much more fun and facts are very boring when the link together to shine light on ignorance and made up fantasy from people much too challenged to make rational conclusions using real evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Above post reported. Beachnut, please review the forum policy here. JREF may let you get away with breaking the rules, but im not too sure ATS will.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully one day you can make a post which doesnt contain ad homs.

Regards,
Rob

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

< www.abovetopsecret.com... >

"It almost seems you are pissed you never made it into the cockpit. I ran across a few mechanics like that. Pity."

That comment is the very definition of ad hom as you like to put it. Had nothing to do with the discussion and was an attempt to get under my skin. Unfortanetly for you it had the opposite affect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join