It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This One Image Sums Up Exactly Why/How the Media is Rigged and it’s Terrifying.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Employees at CNN hired Darth Vader
coincidence?
I think not
youtu.be...
edit on 4-4-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
aw crap...

Can you folks step away from the left-right crap for one minute and realize that you are being fed left-right fairy tales?

The media has slowly been bought, programmed for decades. NOT all of a sudden to satisfy a certain political party. It's merely a tool used to control the population and give the illusion of free speech. If this thread along with countless others fail to show you the truth of your mass media brainwashing/control there is no hope of ever getting there.

Do you honestly believe that your vote makes any difference? And do you actually believe that YOUR PARTY will NOT use/control/own the MSM as it is being done now? Are you still hoping that there will be one man, one woman that will come along and save the Country with HOPE & CHANGE? You are absolutely delusional if so. You bought a load of crap for the last time...please realize it and stand up with a voice of actual change instead of a holler of "USA, USA, USA!"

The media was at one time a bastion of truth, free speech, information. No more. The need for complete control over the population along with corporate greed for more and more profits have made for a perfect match. "Say what we tell you and we will make you profitable". It's that simple. Or we will just buy you and do what we want. So what happened? They bought YOUR media.

Give it up people. Your political leanings no longer have anything to do with it. You are owned.

JUDE!!

edit on 4-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The whole wests media is CIA

Its interesting he brings up the fact that the German Bundesnachrichtendienst was set up by the US CIA probably with ties going back to WW2.

Maybe that is why the Kryptos puzzle in the old CIA courtyard has never been "officially" solved?
The Sculptor Jim Sanborn has released a small part of K4, the text reads "Berlin clock" a playful hint?

www.theregister.co.uk...

When cracked the Kryptos should shed some light on the mission of the CIA and solve quite a few mysteries.
We can learn a lot about NWO politics, Art, and religion with a careful review of history.

So many things make sense when the IQlusion is revealed.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: sosobad
Jude makes a great thread cutting through the bs propaganda that the media pushes and it devolves into a right v left debate over which news channel is better. Just wow, people are more brainwashed than I thought. Instead of saying yeah this is pretty bad they'd rather argue that their own particular source of the propaganda is better than the other guys.

Am I in the twilight zone?

BINGO!

Finally a post of common sense and reality.

I stepped away from this thread when it went left, right, middle, upside down etc.

When people start to understand that there is no difference, we can unite as we should. Until then we are as divided as they want and need us to be.

All in the plan.

JUDE!!

I just dunno what is going on these days Jude, people are like drones. There is another thread going on about the comparison of deaths by police between the UK and US and people are trying to justify the death rates because of this, that and the other instead of focusing on the problem

Sorry to go off topic but it just stuck out in my mind when reading your reply. It is like I am in a bad nightmare and everyone is walking around like zombies

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Really funny that you link to RT. In the UK the Guardian newspaper is completely independent.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jude11

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

Actually, I don't care about left-right BS. It's all the same and whoever buys the next election will inherit the media whores.

The newsroom is exactly what they are told to be on their pay stubs.

Reply To

What do you mean , who ever, it's a know fact, the Rothschild family own, Reuther's, Associated Press, own or control the rest of the TV, News.

Even Obama admitted shortly after be coming President, that he is being told what to do by those higher than him.no President will have the never to challenge the Central bankers.

Kennedy was the last President to go against the Rothschild's, and he dead, no President will have the nerve to challenge the Central bankers.

I couldn't understand why Napoleon said, " kill all of the Lawyers ", I thought he would of said Bankers, but then I realized to kill a Snake, it is best to remove, the head first. Once you have removed the bite it is harmless, plus at the same time you would get rid of most of the crooked politicians, at the same time.

edit on 6-4-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Runciter33
You forgot my favorite Conan video of news anchor parrots.

You see how stupid these people are (the audience), laughing at this. At least Conan is smart enough to find it "frightening".

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

David Rhodes started his career at the fledgling Fox News Channel in 1996 as a production assistant, and worked his way to be VP, News. Source

Claire Shipman has been at ABC since 2001. Source

Matthew Jaffe has been at ABC since 2006. He only married his wife in July 2012. Source

Ben Sherwood started at ABC in 1989 and worked his way up. Source

Virginia Moseley started at CNN in 2012 after 18 years with ABC. Source

Now, for the real shocker ... Obama is a distant cousin of Brad Pitt and Hilary Clinton is a cousin of Angelina Jolie. Source ... WHAT ARE BRAD AND ANGELINA UP TO??? Hmmm???

Correlation doesn't automatically indicate causation, as our friends on the Right so gleefully and regularly remind us.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nice clear example of MSM cronyism... Missed out youtube which is kind of part of the mainstream now. A mixture of MS and alternative media, like the internet in general....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

The Guardian is very 'left wing' and rabidly anti conservative... It's the nemesis of The Daily Mail and Torygraph.. Even The Independent has its lefty bias.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats how we know we are being mind melded. The same news broadcasts are on all 1500 channels, too.
They try awful hard to hide behind the plethora of companies, don't they? It would be too obvious to just have 6 channels on tv.

Who do all the chairman of the boards of these six companies report to?

Now THAT is the real $10,000 question! Answer that, and people will really start to worry.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Jude makes a great thread cutting through the bs propaganda that the media pushes and it devolves into a right v left debate over which news channel is better. Just wow, people are more brainwashed than I thought. Instead of saying yeah this is pretty bad they'd rather argue that their own particular source of the propaganda is better than the other guys.

Am I in the twilight zone?

Agreed, fact is right wing or left wing, its 2 wings on the same vulture.

As long as people keep think red team vs blue team they are going to get played.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This stuff never gets old, is at least as important as it was when this thread was created, and therefore deserves a bump!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Which is another reason I chose to watch Aljazera.

OH,NO!!!
Not that bunch of "Arabs" telling us how everything is so evil in the western world!!!

No, I watch because they tell the news from the real world; not everything involves American politics.
Their presentation reminds me of how news was done here in the sixties and seventies.
It is just a crying shame they are going off the air because of low ratings. I guess they want to make a living from their advertising just like the other networks.
edit on 3-2-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join