It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This One Image Sums Up Exactly Why/How the Media is Rigged and it’s Terrifying.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Making fun of Left Wing Progressives is a conspiracy in itself.

Especially with all the failures and boondoggles.

They are usually easy targets.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I like your observations and your thinking.

It's not like our rulers are invisible. They are right there beside our prop leader/ruler, Obama.

It is probably not too difficult to figure out who is doing what and how, that is, to be able to figure out how things are controlled and operated. It is not like these people are hidden from sight. They are in plain sight.

While dumb asses think Obama is in charge, the wise know otherwise. People who think - Republican and Democratic parties are separate parties who play musical chairs, taking turns ruling our Earth, are also deluded.

If this information is true then good job on uncovering aspects of our present rulers.

S&F

I forgot who it was but I read an article about Obama giving a speech at some private event and some guy, during the speech, I think an 'advisor' or somebody like that, said out loud to warn him - "you better watch what you say", in a tone as if he were his superior, and he - the president, gave a nervous laugh.
edit on 3-4-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

"Who is actually still watching the 6 O'clock news on TV anymore? Just wondering?

Even when people do watch the news on TV, they most often turn to various coverage spanning independent news, bloggers and non MSM media sources on the internet to validate and explore? "

Maybe amongst your young internet friends, but spend some time amongst some older folk and you will realize, everybody watches MSM. Just go to any airport and you will see people watching MSM news. Ain't called Mainstream for nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well even though this is not news to most of us on ATS, it is great to see some clear and present evidence to present to those who have been calling us fools and crackpots for decades. This thread needs to hit the twitter feed and go viral ASAP. e might even see the MSM pick it up and use the same exact scripting lol. That would be some epic irony right there, for the record books. But seriously I dont do twitter so did anyone drop this on the ATS twitter thing yet or not? I really dont even know how the dang thing works.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

If that's true then how/why are so many Americans brainwashed by the right wing media??

Maybe it takes 70% of media to convince those that are right, but gullible, that what they knew was right wasn't politically correct and thus wrong, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Right wing media is the furthest thing from Jesus's teachings.

Left wing media is even further away isn't it.

But nary a mention of the left wing hate mongering news outlet,MSNBC.Telling is it not?

edit on Apr-03-2015 by xuenchen because: [_boy oy oy ing ing_]77sunsetstrip

Nope. Listen to Hannity. Would Jesus whine and complain that much? Is whining and poor me a christian ideal? Then listen to Coulter and Limbaugh...they're just mean. Is being mean and insulting, antagonizing and making fun of people a Christian Ideal...would jesus do that? No.. Then listen to ORielly...is lying and smugness a Christian Ideal? Didn't think so either. Jesus wouldn't do that either.

There is no group of people anywhere that goes against the teachings of Jesus more, when lying about it and saying they aren't, then right wing media. The "Liberals" or "Left Wing" media, don't pretend to be good little Christians while hating and lying to our faces.

That's the difference.

But nary a mention of the left wing hate filled news outlet,MSNBC.Telling,is it not?
edit on 4-4-2015 by Sunwolf because: none

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ok first of all guys, stop with the left-wing right-wing media thing. We should already know by now it simply goes to the highest bidder. Secondly, all that does is fulfill the agenda, keep us fighting. The important thing is right here in these two video clips that thank GOD someone finally put together is direct evidence of a not free press. This is what we need to focus on spreading. because if even just these two clips can go semi-viral in social media, thats millions upon millions of people who will now be monitoring the exact same phenomenon.

And when even 1% of them start making their own compilations, at some point someone important is going to ask someone in charge, maybe even publicly wtf is up with that?? Please for the sake of our own unity, lets not relegate this to partisan infighting, I plead. Doing so will make this much progress----------------------------------------------------> 0%

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

originally posted by: xuenchen

Right wing media is the furthest thing from Jesus's teachings.

Left wing media is even further away isn't it.

But nary a mention of the left wing hate mongering news outlet,MSNBC.Telling is it not?

edit on Apr-03-2015 by xuenchen because: [_boy oy oy ing ing_]77sunsetstrip

Nope. Listen to Hannity. Would Jesus whine and complain that much? Is whining and poor me a christian ideal? Then listen to Coulter and Limbaugh...they're just mean. Is being mean and insulting, antagonizing and making fun of people a Christian Ideal...would jesus do that? No.. Then listen to ORielly...is lying and smugness a Christian Ideal? Didn't think so either. Jesus wouldn't do that either.

There is no group of people anywhere that goes against the teachings of Jesus more, when lying about it and saying they aren't, then right wing media. The "Liberals" or "Left Wing" media, don't pretend to be good little Christians while hating and lying to our faces.

That's the difference.

But nary a mention of the left wing hate filled news outlet,MSNBC.Telling,is it not?

But left wing media isn't as hate filled. You could say Maher, but who can afford HBO? And he's comedian.

It's not the same. And why compare the two? We were talking about how the right wing media portrays itself as Christians and yet is filled with hate, meaness, lying, smugness, whining, complaining, fear mongering, boastfulness, making fun of people, intollerance etc. You can't call yourself a Christian and then NOT follow the teachings of Jesus. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Who owns the History Channel? I have noticed a distinct anti-Israel bias recently coming from them. It is slightly filtered, but noticeable nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

History (originally The History Channel, from 1995 to 2008) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by A+E Networks, a joint venture between the Hearst Corporation and the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company.

Hmmm

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've been saying this for several years and then some. People don't want to believe it...shatters their beliefs on what is true...

Being spoon fed....nobody wants to admit it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Does everyone on the internet like speaking in the same tone and voice with their really annoying subject lines?

MIND = BLOWN
MIND=BLOWING
TERRIFYING.
HORRIFYING
SPECTACULAR

I mean. It's beginning to sound like ya'all got educated at the same school. And the funniest thing is. It's all over the internet - youtube, here. you name it.

Pick up a dictionary and thesaurus, for god's sake.

At least TRY to make what you say in the title a LITTLE more intriguing and less mindless.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, finally.. an actual conspiracy makes top bill on the conspiracy website. ( ..in a long while at least.)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Knew it was bad, didn't realize that it was THIS bad.

Nice thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What is sad about all this is that a lot of this media propaganda has estranged me from many of my 'friends'/associates, and at the least, made me realize how mindless or undiscerning they are.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

So there's another problem.

100% of newsroom staff are drones perpetuating a system of control that is a mockery of democracy and 30% of those are also selfish, angry & deluded.

Bummer.

So unless a person is a democrat, they're automatically wrong about everything, selfish, angry, and deluded?

How very open minded and liberal of you...and angry sounding....

no but the ones in the media are. Fox news, rush limbaugh, glenn beck, these guys are morons.

if having 70% democratic influence is a problem, having the 30% counterbalance be made up of morons isn't helping.

it's a problem for everyone that the media is so crappy.
edit on 04pm03pm302015-04-04T15:41:38-05:0003America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You forgot my favorite Conan video of news anchor parrots.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Jude makes a great thread cutting through the bs propaganda that the media pushes and it devolves into a right v left debate over which news channel is better. Just wow, people are more brainwashed than I thought. Instead of saying yeah this is pretty bad they'd rather argue that their own particular source of the propaganda is better than the other guys.

Am I in the twilight zone?
edit on 4-4-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Jude makes a great thread cutting through the bs propaganda that the media pushes and it devolves into a right v left debate over which news channel is better. Just wow, people are more brainwashed than I thought. Instead of saying yeah this is pretty bad they'd rather argue that their own particular source of the propaganda is better than the other guys.

Am I in the twilight zone?

BINGO!

Finally a post of common sense and reality.

I stepped away from this thread when it went left, right, middle, upside down etc.

When people start to understand that there is no difference, we can unite as we should. Until then we are as divided as they want and need us to be.

All in the plan.

JUDE!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

Does everyone on the internet like speaking in the same tone and voice with their really annoying subject lines?

MIND = BLOWN
MIND=BLOWING
TERRIFYING.
HORRIFYING
SPECTACULAR

I mean. It's beginning to sound like ya'all got educated at the same school. And the funniest thing is. It's all over the internet - youtube, here. you name it.

Pick up a dictionary and thesaurus, for god's sake.

At least TRY to make what you say in the title a LITTLE more intriguing and less mindless.

um...ya'all got educated where?

Pot...Meet Kettle.

JUDE!!

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join