It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This One Image Sums Up Exactly Why/How the Media is Rigged and it’s Terrifying.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Beatiful.

So these are the "credible sources" I keep hearing so much about on ATS. You know you cant be puting any conspiracy theories without a verifiable "credible" source link. It's as if it never happened.

Sadly..this thread will not make a dent on the mindless brigade....same as the peer review crap doesnt make a dent. They always scream for it...even though any sane person knows it's al currupted and flawed.

But hey...they say it's better than nothing. I guess it's the same with news people. Any news is better than no news.

Going forward can't we just link this thread as a creditable source to creditable sources not being creditable?
edit on 3-4-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Silly question this....maybe. Do any of you US folks who are "angry" at the MSM know that it is possible with the internet to access news from around the world written by non US owned companies and of a multitude of political biases. That way you garner the truth about a situation.........

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Silly question this....maybe. Do any of you US folks who are "angry" at the MSM know that it is possible with the internet to access news from around the world written by non US owned companies and of a multitude of political biases. That way you garner the truth about a situation.........

The average American struggles with your basic PC knowledge. In fact most people I see using a PC peck at the keyboard like they're using an iPhone. Going further, I'd say half of Americans don't realize anything exists outside of America, it's just make believe they see on TV which makes it a stretch for them to be familiar with foreign news.

And people wonder how it's so easy to control the masses. Wake up your asleep at the wheel!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
what if...?

AND THEN WHAT IF...!?

"Control the Head & You Control the Body"

idk. seems pretty legit to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Beatiful.

So these are the "credible sources" I keep hearing so much about on ATS. You know you cant be puting any conspiracy theories without a verifiable "credible" source link. It's as if it never happened.

Sadly..this thread will not make a dent on the mindless brigade....same as the peer review crap doesnt make a dent. They always scream for it...even though any sane person knows it's al currupted and flawed.

But hey...they say it's better than nothing. I guess it's the same with news people. Any news is better than no news.

Going forward can't we just link this thread as a creditable source to creditable sources not being creditable?

I will do just that....good idea man.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The US has many puppets ,here in the UK and many other places if the US says jump we say how high? our media will back up anything the US media says if it serves the agenda,anyone that does not co-operate with US interests is punished.

If any truth does get out from other sources it really doesn't matter because the large majority of the masses are still under control.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The average American struggles with your basic PC knowledge. In fact most people I see using a PC peck at the keyboard like they're using an iPhone. Going further, I'd say half of Americans don't realize anything exists outside of America, it's just make believe they see on TV which makes it a stretch for them to be familiar with foreign news.

And people wonder how it's so easy to control the masses. Wake up your asleep at the wheel!

The rationale for that is that other sorces are Russian, Iranian, korean propaganda and thefore by default crap. Even the ATS heads are warning you against listening or reading such sources.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

Actually, I don't care about left-right BS. It's all the same and whoever buys the next election will inherit the media whores.

The newsroom is exactly what they are told to be on their pay stubs.

Jude11

Not to be rude...but, untrue! Besides FoxNews, all the other major news networks are liberal and democrat controlled. If the right ends up with the presidency next time, all but one network will be targeting them for the duration. The reason people hate FoxNews is mostly because in addition to leaning right, they have to compete with at least three other left leaning stations and therefore...have to ramp it up to attempt to maintain a fair balance of left/right in the news.

Yes...both sides are corrupt and yes, money can buy you anything. But you will never convince me that the right is anywhere near as bad as the left. They all lie...but the left lies to our face. Yes they are all corrupt...but the left doesn't care about damaging the country. Yes they all sell us out...but the left sells out to more dangerous people.

Dump them all, tear it all down and start from scratch. We need real hope and change. But not change to our beliefs and values, just to our corrupt government system.

(post by fartsmeller46 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You gotta love youtube - in order to watch a commercial you must first watch - a commercial! This is how they sell their agenda to us, by masking reality with nifty phrases like "American values", "heartland" and "60,000 American jobs". Add images of cowboys and babies (Did they forget to put an American flag in or was that on purpose?). This is how our opinions are formed for us, whether it's the news or commercials and the differences between the 2 grow less and less every year. They screw us over and make it look family-oriented and patriotic.

edit on 3-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
Here`s just 1 example of the media bias that`s so blatant today.In its attempt to smear Christians(for some reason a major objective of the progressive left) the media has pounced on Christian businesses such as cake makers and wedding planners who decline to participate in gay marriages due to their religious beliefs.They should have the right to refuse service to any event that would violate their religious beliefs. The media has labeled them racist and intolerant for not condoning homosexuality,and have done their damnedest to make believers in Christ appear backwards and stupid. Good people have lost everything because they stood up for their beliefs.
I`m also positive these Christian bakeries were set up,the complainants knew full well what would happen before they approached them in the first place.
I find it interesting that no Muslim bakeries that refused gay wedding orders had the gay mafia threatening them, nope, not a peep.Here`s some footage of a guy that went to several Muslim bakeries in Dearborn MI. and asked them to make him a cake for a gay wedding, THEY ALL REFUSED. The medias response? Crickets and silence. So you see, it`s about the persecution of Christians not the protection of turd burglars.
The power elite fear something about Christianity,hmmm.

www.fireandreamitchell.com... um=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell%21+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29

BINGO

YOU HAVE GOT IT!

The gays, and liberals (both of whom I have lots of friends how are one or the other or in the case of my gay friends both) appear to me to have the lowest moral scruples compared to our historic views on morality. Therefore, those two groups will most certainly be the ones made examples of when Jihad hits America. The Christians will be beheaded too but later as Jihadist will focus on those who are "unworthy" of conversion to Islam before turning on non believing people who attempt to practice moral behavior, IMHO.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

There are way more than those few listed.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do people still need advised on this? Not meaning to be disrespectful OP I think its a great informative image but I would assume the vast majority of people on this site already knows this.

If I'm wrong then we have room to worry.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

If that's true then how/why are so many Americans brainwashed by the right wing media??

Maybe they're not really brainwashed.

Only the Left makes that wild claim.

And I think the number is closer to 90% Democrat.

So the media is 90% Democrat?
The same media that supports banker bailouts?
The same media that focused on 1 out of thousands crapping on a cop car in OWS?
The same media that supports Free Trade Pacts and Globalism?

The Government opened up the gates to prop up Wall Street with Bail Outs and QE
OWS was against the Bail Outs, QE and corruption and yet were tarnished as "Democrats"?

Nope. Not buying it
The reality is $$$ is the top party.

Wall Street donated heavily to Obama. That would make Wall Street Bankers Democrats.
Absolute nonsense.

Look at all these Democrats

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Contributors to Obama
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Good Post.

The Big 6 might have some credibility if they reported on issues that RT reports on but that would upset their masters.
They could report on it and apply their own spin, but that would also at the same time direct attention to the issues and awake and aware citizens would call them out on it.

Better to not report some things at all

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

Do people still need advised on this? Not meaning to be disrespectful OP I think its a great informative image but I would assume the vast majority of people on this site already knows this.

If I'm wrong then we have room to worry.

1. Note the amount of replies and you will have your answer.

2. Even if they do, our attention spans are down to about a second so a friendly reminder is always due.

3. Many new members coming on daily that may not know.

4. With where we are in the World today, there's always cause for worry.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You gotta love youtube - in order to watch a commercial you must first watch - a commercial! This is how they sell their agenda to us, by masking reality with nifty phrases like "American values", "heartland" and "60,000 American jobs". Add images of cowboys and babies (Did they forget to put an American flag in or was that on purpose?). This is how our opinions are formed for us, whether it's the news or commercials and the differences between the 2 grow less and less every year. They screw us over and make it look family-oriented and patriotic.

As they say, look at the "Big" Government politicians here:
36 out of 48 Koch Industries lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

And follow the money

Koch CONTRIBUTIONS
$28,156,292

Koch LOBBYING
$98,392,700

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Yes, because like it or not, Democrats actually are for those things. They just talk a good game at election time.

They had a supermajority for two years with the President and did they address any of the real problems? No.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Yes, follow the money. Does Koch contribute? Yes, most big business ventures do. But in the grand scheme of things, they barely rank in the top and the ones above them are all liberal/progressive. Why didn't you list those donors?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ugmold

But you see, FoxNews is cable and satellite and not free.

Millions more watch the free Big3 news stations that are Left Wing.

And the "fairness" Act only guaranteed Left wing dominance. Different story now.

Check the ratings and see who people watch the most.

And what about the Left Wing claims that say all those "red" states are poor? How can they afford paid TV?

What is the Left's excuse for the Democrat failures in 2010 and 2012 followed by the near meltdown in 2014?

Well I never see the Big 3 calling out the President like they do on Fox. Fox News is a disgrace to the Country.

Last Night on NBC News the topic of Iran and Nukes came up, they approached it by revealing only what Netanyahu's opinion was on the subject. Now how the hell is that Left Wing? Isn't the Right behind that Prick Netanyahu? The owners of the Media decide what the News is, and the message. Partisan bickering is foolish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join