It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This One Image Sums Up Exactly Why/How the Media is Rigged and it’s Terrifying.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: amazing

Something is amok.

The vast majority of people watch the network free TV news stations.

All 3 are ultra Left Wing.

ABC, CBS, NBC all Left Wingers.

As an Independent for 45 years, I disagree. It wasn't until Fox News came along that the game changed. That Imbecile Ronald Reagan dropped "The Fairness Act" which allowed Fox to become the voice of the Far Right, installing High School drop outs like Hannity to speak for them, before this News was just supposed to be reported w/o bias. This created a need for counterpoint. Now, we are way beyond that.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I find it REALLY funny that the news outlet everyone bashes constantly for being so biased and fake is the only one NOT owned by one of those 6 corporations.

What does the FOX say?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

I find it REALLY funny that the news outlet everyone bashes constantly for being so biased and fake is the only one NOT owned by one of those 6 corporations.

What does the FOX say?

Getting closer...

Jude11

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

But you see, FoxNews is cable and satellite and not free.

Millions more watch the free Big3 news stations that are Left Wing.

And the "fairness" Act only guaranteed Left wing dominance. Different story now.

Check the ratings and see who people watch the most.

And what about the Left Wing claims that say all those "red" states are poor? How can they afford paid TV?

What is the Left's excuse for the Democrat failures in 2010 and 2012 followed by the near meltdown in 2014?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Zoom into the specific photo to see what the media is capable of...

Tell Lies Vision...

Heard that before somewhere!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

What does the FOX say?

More like people are upset with the cognitive dissonance it creates in their happy little worlds.

Think about it. For all those long, long "Fairness" mandated years when every view was supposed to have equal representation (or no views were represented). There world was a uniform, happy pink all over.

Then the Fairness Doctrine was dropped and someone created a bright yellow spot in their otherwise happy pink world.

Some people thought this was great because they were suspicious that perhaps the world shouldn't be all over pink in a country that is supposed to have a free press, but most felt that all over pink represented the pure truth and never thought to question it. The first group were curious, even welcoming of the yellow spot while the latter hate it.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aren't WB and GE in the middle of a big business partnership, too?

It's all run by the same people, they all take their orders from behind the curtains.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you look at all the other subsidiaries under the banner of those 6...

Forget news...
& not just the 3-5 under each name...

We are mass mind controlled in every damn sense imaginable!!!

If it wasn't documented you'd think you were being told the narrated version of a youtube Illuminati video!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And the "fairness" Act only guaranteed Left wing dominance. Different story now.

And what about the Left Wing claims that say all those "red" states are poor? How can they afford paid TV?

What is the Left's excuse for the Democrat failures in 2010 and 2012 followed by the near meltdown in 2014?

I thought Fox claimed to be #1. I believe the Big 3 are waning the viewership (for good reason). Everything is Left Wing if it disagrees with Republicans, Independents are considered Left Wing because it confuses them, because R's only see B+W.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You think the fairness Act, whatever that is, I can imagine, anyways you think that is why it's only left wing media available for free...

Couldn't be the greed of the right wing could it?
Refusing to pander to the poor?

"Dent our pockets...
But we're money grabbe... Journalists... Respected lia... Reporters...

Bahhhh away with you peasant and your freeview television...

We cater to the right wing who can afford to buy our brand of bulls#... *spits*...

Next up, the O'Reilly Factor!!!"

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I thought Fox claimed to be #1. I believe the Big 3 are waning the viewership (for good reason). Everything is Left Wing if it disagrees with Republicans, Independents are considered Left Wing because it confuses them, because R's only see B+W.

Fox is #1 in cable, not network broadcast.

Network: By the Numbers

Cable Ratings

9 times more viewers on Big3 broadcast networks.

Left Wing control masks Left Wing failures.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But the Irony.....

High poverty and high crime areas keep voting Democrat and yet crime and poverty keep getting worse decade by decade even with massive increases in anti-crime and anti-poverty program funding.

Strange captive audience.

The News MSM has a lock on something.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But even more irony...

Felons can't vote...

So it matters not who they "align" with politically...

The people who vote for them obviously aren't felons.
Rep or Dem.

Touché?

I think so!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's not so simple....

Map of State Criminal Disfranchisement Laws

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's not so simple....

Map of State Criminal Disfranchisement Laws

The Divided States of America...

You can all start chanting DEE.ESS.AYY at the next Super Bowl

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The whole wests media is CIA

Wow! I have the deepest respect and admiration for that guy. I also feel for him as you can see how greatly he's struggling with his conscience and regretting his actions. I thought he was going to come to tears at one point. Man, how far have we as a society, slid down into the muddy pit.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No matter what Charlie...always remember da troofs.

The white man be keeping you down brotha!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Star and flag buddy

Nailed it

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Beatiful.

So these are the "credible sources" I keep hearing so much about on ATS. You know you cant be puting any conspiracy theories without a verifiable "credible" source link. It's as if it never happened.

Sadly..this thread will not make a dent on the mindless brigade....same as the peer review crap doesnt make a dent. They always scream for it...even though any sane person knows it's al currupted and flawed.

But hey...they say it's better than nothing. I guess it's the same with news people. Any news is better than no news.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You mean those talking heads I see on TV are full of #? I simply can't believe it. They're so.....well groomed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join