It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This One Image Sums Up Exactly Why/How the Media is Rigged and it’s Terrifying.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have written a thread about this topic before and a few other members have as well but this is a new breakdown and visual that can't be ignored, denied nor debunked. Of course some will attempt to do just that. Too bad, you have lost a long time ago so give it up already.

There are 1500 newspapers, 1100 magazines, 9000 radios stations, 1500 TV stations, 2400 publishers and all of them are operated by only 6 corporations. mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in...

Notice the sports, family and animation studios?

– CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

– ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

– ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

– ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

– CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

So how can Obama be held responsible for his actions or even put in the spotlight? Makes for one hell of a Thanksgiving Dinner.

Want more?

Just for fun. The Format:
And let's not forget Conan:

So when you are merely a reporter or anchor, who do you take your marching orders from? The top of course. And who is at the top? Obamabuddies!

Stay tuned for your daily dose of propaganda coming to a screen near you...Whichever channel you are watching...Because it just doesn't matter anymore.

Jude11

edit on 2-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

+45 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot to dig up the stats that about 70% of any newsroom identifies Democrat.

Actually, I don't care about left-right BS. It's all the same and whoever buys the next election will inherit the media whores.

The newsroom is exactly what they are told to be on their pay stubs.

Jude11

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So there's another problem.

100% of newsroom staff are drones perpetuating a system of control that is a mockery of democracy and 30% of those are also selfish, angry & deluded.

Bummer.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Actually, I don't care about left-right BS. It's all the same and whoever buys the next election will inherit the media whores.

The newsroom is exactly what they are told to be on their pay stubs.

Jude11

That's not quite true.

The narrative will change. The media shills will dutifully switch to attack mode on some stories that they either bury of paint as rosy at the moment. It happens with depressing regularity.

Clinton and Bush had the same unemployment rates for virtually all of their presidencies and Clinton's economy was awesome while Bush's was constantly bad (not just at the very end).

This isn't me being partisan. In the end, the achievement of the government is mostly the same, but the media exists to help preserve the illusion of difference. So they make sure the lunatics more or less run the asylums as it were.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

While the fact can hardly be denied. I Found it very amusing you linked a RT video and failed to mention that RT is Kremlin controlled.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The whole wests media is CIA

link   

Ironic how that leaves Murdock and Fox as the lonesome 'independent'.

No wonder there's been no rebuttal as the usual would be how Fox is biased. Not that they're perfect, rather slanted the other way.

That same media is fully behind slamming the Indiana for their defense of religion act. They even have the biggest corporations intimidated. Wal-Mart came out with their 'concerns' about the act-notice they haven't been attacked of late?-if for no other reason than cover their own behinds.

Come out for the other side? Say the Koch brothers and you will see al kinds of slams to mere slights forthcoming. Anything on Soros? Never......

Forewarned is forearmed and ratings-wise, this has been known instinctively by the grass-roots.

The terrifying part is I can see no fix....

Kind of reminds me of the early days of Walesa in Poland. When the national news came on TV, everyone when for a walk. It was their way of protesting the pap they were being fed.

Thank you for this thread...

link   

Thats how we know we are being mind melded. The same news broadcasts are on all 1500 channels, too.
They try awful hard to hide behind the plethora of companies, don't they? It would be too obvious to just have 6 channels on tv.

Who do all the chairman of the boards of these six companies report to?

edit on 2-4-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dont mean to pee on you parade, as I agree with what your saying.. but to address the connections and marriges, most of these jobs are connected, so out of the thousands of reporters and civil servants that met on the job, there are bound to be a few people that met, hit it off and got together.
edit on 2/4/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

100% of newsroom staff are drones perpetuating a system of control that is a mockery of democracy and 30% of those are also selfish, angry & deluded.

Bummer.

So who's behind them all, pulling the puppet strings?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

While the fact can hardly be denied. I Found it very amusing you linked a RT video and failed to mention that RT is Kremlin controlled.

Why would I need to mention that?

Fact is fact no matter where it stems from as far as I'm concerned.

Jude11

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

So there's another problem.

Bummer.

So unless a person is a democrat, they're automatically wrong about everything, selfish, angry, and deluded?

How very open minded and liberal of you...and angry sounding....

link   
Well, that sure will push some spring out of the Easter Bunny's envelope.

Funny...and sad.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lets not forget Christian Amanpour married to former US State Depatment honcho James Rubin

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Excellent thread!!! S+F

Tin foil hat applied, there is much symbolism amongst the corporate logos and their affiliates. A lot of them have gone through redesigns to hide the obvious connection to the occult, but I'll never forget some of the old ones. I'll try and find a link...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If that's true then how/why are so many Americans brainwashed by the right wing media??

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fact is fact no matter where it stems from as far as I'm concerned.

Even when it comes from one of the media sources you mentioned in your OP?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

If that's true then how/why are so many Americans brainwashed by the right wing media??

Maybe they're not really brainwashed.

Only the Left makes that wild claim.

And I think the number is closer to 90% Democrat.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Dont mean to pee on you parade, as I agree with what your saying.. but to address the connections and weddings, most of these jobs are connected, so out of the thousands of reporters and civil servants there are bound to be a few people that met and hit it off.

Absolutely.

But these are not merely lowly civil servants or traffic reporters are they?

Maybe it's all about true love? ")

Jude11

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join