It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for esp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does anybody have quality links to scientific research into esp, paranormal powers etc. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

deanradin.com...

Do you want some vids and books too?

👣

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
deanradin.com...
Do you want some vids and books too?
👣

Many thanks for this. I'll get back to you if I need books but links are fine for now.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm not so into the mystic realm or what, but there is a book called "My Big Toe" by Thomas Campbell which tries to dive into that realm, and he does a really good job too.

There also a video of one seminar on youtube where he goes in depth about it.
Mybigtoe

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You might want to look at the Princeton Engineering Research Laboratory project. There are a lot of papers available there and in other linked sites that discuss Psychokinesis and Remote Viewing.

-dex

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sometimes I will have a dream that somebody is walking up to my house and ring the door bell. Oddly enough the door bell in my dream will chime at the exact same time my phone rings.

I understand that many people have similar type dreams. I believe this is ESP at a micro-scale.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Twenty38
Sometimes I will have a dream that somebody is walking up to my house and ring the door bell. Oddly enough the door bell in my dream will chime at the exact same time my phone rings.

I understand that many people have similar type dreams. I believe this is ESP at a micro-scale.

This happens to me too. Also one time when I was about 11 I had dream that I woke up and walked out of my room and down the hall and into the dining room and seen my mom my sister and uncle talking my sister was sitting at one side of the table and mom was on the other side and my uncle was in the door way to the living room facing them. Then I woke up and walked down the hall only to find them all in the exact same positions talking......weird

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here is scientific evidence for remote viewing of subatomic particles (called "anima" in Sanskrit and known in India for thousands of years as one of the eight yogic siddhis, or paranormal powers):
smphillips.8m.com...
Here is detailed, scientific analysis, carried out by a theoretical physicist in terms of nuclear physics and the quark model of protons and neutrons, of such remote viewing of the first 20 elements in the Periodic Table, observations which were carried out between 107 and 120 years ago.
Here is a free PDF copy of his book that analyses this pioneering research:
smphillips.8m.com...
Here is his first research paper on remote viewing of subatomic particles, published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Scientific Exploration:
www.scientificexploration.org...
Here is striking evidence of how the forces binding remote-viewed basic particles of matter cornform to lattice QCD calculations of the flux energy density in the gluon fields binding three quarks:
smphillips.8m.com...
(in particular, scroll down to the third picture).
His work leads the physicist to predict that quarks are not fundamental, as assumed in the Standard Model of particle physics, but consist of three discrete particles that are spin-1/2 superstrings, bound together by the same Meissner Effect mechanism that, according to QCD string theory, binds quarks together by SU(3) Nielsen-Olesen vortices in the Higgs field. The rest of his website is devoted to his rigorous, mathematical analysis of how sacred geometries of the major world religions embody or encode the structure of superstrings and their forces, as well as confirming the century-old, remote-viewing details of the form of these subquarks. See particularly here and here.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Twenty38

This happens to me too. Also one time when I was about 11 I had dream that I woke up and walked out of my room and down the hall and into the dining room and seen my mom my sister and uncle talking my sister was sitting at one side of the table and mom was on the other side and my uncle was in the door way to the living room facing them. Then I woke up and walked down the hall only to find them all in the exact same positions talking......weird

If this doesn't qualify as ESP then I don't know what does.

top topics

join