It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces abduct Palestinian lawmaker and took her to unknown location.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yes to all of those...

If you're a white, Neo-con, Israeli supporter...

Brown, liberal wishing for a free Palestine...

You terrorist sympathising, sharia advocating libtard, get awwfff maaa loooorn bwooooy!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love how the pro-Israel members on here will defend all of Israel's abhorrent behavior. It's always poor Israel. The Jews had the holocaust. Well now Israel keeps the Palestinian people under lock and key just like the Nazis did to them. I Don't know if it's ironic or what. And before you go saying what would you do if people were launching rockets at you. Think how you would react if an invading military occupied your territory and committed atrocities against you for 50+ years. You think you might want to retaliate? I give Israel two emphatic middle fingers up!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I love how the pro-Israel members on here will defend all of Israel's abhorrent behavior. It's always poor Israel. The Jews had the holocaust. Well now Israel keeps the Palestinian people under lock and key just like the Nazis did to them. I Don't know if it's ironic or what. And before you go saying what would you do if people were launching rockets at you. Think how you would react if an invading military occupied your territory and committed atrocities against you for 50+ years. You think you might want to retaliate? I give Israel two emphatic middle fingers up!

Not to sure about the two middle fingers!
but yes, this woman is being harassed, get out of your home...now you can come back, then get out again, in itself probably against the UN charter itself which is more to the point. The woman is a feminist and a working watcher on prisoners, if the Israeli government have something more on her, put her on trial for it. The whole thing smacks as if the Israeli government sees her, or her party as consorting with the enemy...and they can't do that, it should not be allowed, it's wrong, and they should be pulled up for it, but the UN is useless.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And we need to believe Iranian press reports on this ? Really ? The number one supporter of terrorists in the world ? And they are not swayed . Yeah , right.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Clearly you missed this and this ... but that doesn't matter does it? You just like to "terrorize" debates without any prior reading.. just misinformation..

about the topic in question.. nada, niente, nothing .. just same old thread derail...

edit on 2/4/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

" A sort of imprisonment without trial or charge that allows Israel to incarcerate Palestinians for up to six months. The detention order can be renewed for indefinite periods of time. "

Sounds like a certain bill passed not so long ago in the US.

Not right anywhere.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This and this most likely came from the same articles on Iranian press....And no , I dont come to derail threads.However on threads like these , if you are in disagreement , then you are automatically trying to derail . I do not give in to peer pressure friend.. But always chewck your sources. Sometimes they can be very unreliable and biased. Do not fall in with those other people , if it fits what I think it does not matter who or what tells it. It must be correct cause thats the way I feel. Dangerous mind control.

edit on 2-4-2015 by here4this because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Those who have different opinion are chased with the following cards: anti-Semite, hamas supporters, bias, God's land, they started first...

Just tell them Asheknazis are not Semitic, Hamas was created by Israel, fact based, Atheist founders, & no they didn't...

They usually crawl back under the Dome of the Rock they came from!

I can't even get them to respond when I mention why the Tribe of Judah left in the first place. Or why they never made an effort to come back until Zionism was created in the 1800s. Or the Nakba & Plan Dolet. I've got follow up facts but I never get to use them

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well here's a heads up...

I've seen them used before... Numerous times.

Always on the same ignorant people who disregard the truth for the Hasbara... Numerous times.

Ask them why Atheists want God given Land, they'll bring up Hamas...
Talk about the medicine blockade, they'll bring up Hamas...
Talk about the billions of US tax payer dollars & fighting Israel's wars, they'll bring up Hamas...

And they do with the same things you mentioned.

You have to go back before Hamas were created to get a different response...
& it's usually an accusation of being anti-Semitic.

All we can do is enlighten the readers rather than the posters.

edit on 2-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well here's a heads up...

I've seen them used before... Numerous times.

Always on the same ignorant people who disregard the truth for the Hasbara... Numerous times.

Ask them why Atheists want God given Land, they'll bring up Hamas...
Talk about the medicine blockade, they'll bring up Hamas...
Talk about the billions of US tax payer dollars & fighting Israel's wars, they'll bring up Hamas...

And they do with the same things you mentioned.

You have to go back before Hamas were created to get a different response...
& it's usually an accusation of being anti-Semitic.

All we can do is enlighten the readers rather than the posters.

Yep. I usually try to write it for everyone else who might read it, not actually for the one I'm replying to. Because hopefully it'll encourage more people to look into the facts & make up their own minds.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Israel doesn't care

They think they are special and can kill and do whatever they want

They got nukes too

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Israel seems to be operating under the assumption the rest of the world is blind.
Even their own people are against the Likud party and Netenyahu's strong arm and provocative tactics

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

According to reports, 18 PLC members are currently imprisoned by Israel, with 9 of them being held without trial under the so-called administrative detention - A sort of imprisonment without trial or charge that allows Israel to incarcerate Palestinians for up to six months. The detention order can be renewed for indefinite periods of time.

So basically political prisoners.......

So basically....Guantanamo.

Israel and the USA give themselves special permission to go outside the Geneva Convention rules and treaty?

Good move USA and Israel.

Appears we're both interested in ratcheting up to a war or something and We both have a lot of takers.
Wars are good when the planet is overpopulated and you want to trim back and cull the people. They sell lots of WAR equipment and hey, it's something to watch from your Ivory tower.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

According to reports, 18 PLC members are currently imprisoned by Israel, with 9 of them being held without trial under the so-called administrative detention - A sort of imprisonment without trial or charge that allows Israel to incarcerate Palestinians for up to six months. The detention order can be renewed for indefinite periods of time.

Israel and the USA give themselves special permission to go outside the Geneva Convention rules and treaty?

Appears we're both interested in ratcheting up to a war or something and We both have a lot of takers.
Wars are good when the planet is overpopulated and you want to trim back and cull the people. They sell lots of WAR equipment and hey, it's something to watch from your Ivory tower.

As if terrorists abide by any conventions or civilized rules at all.
Lets protect nationless suicide bombing, rocket launching, kidnapping bastards. Something obviously the Geneva conventions were designed for....NOT. They were designed to protect prisoners of war, and prisoners that belongs to sovereign nations and citizens that belong to sovereign nations, agreements between sovereign nations to limit bad things they do to each other. These terrorists have no sovereignty.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Wars are good when the planet is overpopulated and you want to trim back and cull the people.
So are you making that statement to accuse the power players in the world of a sociopaths agenda, or are you volunteering to help the Earth and cull yourself from the population??

I know those Ivory Towers look really attractive to an angry mob when order breaks down. Hope nobody is in them.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Lets protect nationless suicide bombing, rocket launching, kidnapping bastards. Something obviously the Geneva conventions were designed for....NOT. They were designed to protect prisoners of war, and prisoners that belongs to sovereign nations and citizens that belong to sovereign nations, agreements between sovereign nations to limit bad things they do to each other. These terrorists have no sovereignty.

Again what evidence is there that this women had involvement with terrorists?
come on.

As I said we are meant to value innocent until proven guilty.

As far as I can tell she just protests non violently.
edit on 3-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
the proof was she dared to spite Israel's demands of compete subjugation and dared to assist her state gain ICC membership through legal channels and procedural paperwork. All Palestinians are terrorists to Israeli supporters, including newborn infants and the unborn still in the wombs. All terrorists.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Again what evidence is there that this women had involvement with terrorists?
come on.

As I said we are meant to value innocent until proven guilty.

As far as I can tell she just protests non violently.

Some people only want "innocent until proven guilty" for themselves, not for everybody else.

I've been in a few debates here over American police behavior against suspects. Some posters argued for literally treating all suspects as criminals, even after I explained the difference between a suspect & a criminal. I even bring up Section 1 of the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution, which provides for equal treatment for all citizens. But they ignore it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Im still waiting for you to show evidence she was linked to terrorist acts?

Innocent until proven guilty come on. Don’t you value such rights?

You think all as that post criticisms of Israeli on ATS should be detained without trial too?

The answers to those question not in your script? Can you only parrot what you have been told?
edit on 4-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

For a concentration camp... And a supposed genocide practice by the Israeli's against Palestinians... How do you explain the roughly 3% growth in population annually in Gaza?

On topic it was a stupid move by Israel, completely counter productive if they actually want peace.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join