It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bus ad here in Philly.......... as if there wasn't enough intolerance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Here's a different angle for the pic above (sorry, I had trouble reading it)

Sure. Why not. What could go wrong?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: pikestaff

Scary the post saying what is wrong with the 'truth' is the one that gets the most stars so far...

This poster had no basis in truth what so ever.

All three of the big three religious books call for killing of non believer's and fellow man for acts that don't follow what the book say.

Bad enough that big three religious books call for killing of non-believers, as you said. Again, what's even worse is that buses in a big city explicitly have to remind us. Ya, the City of Brotherly Love.
edit on 2-4-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Zionist mouth-piece Pam Gellar just wants more aid funneled to Israel. I bet she's pissed right off at all the positive feedback people shared about those pro-Pali ads that have been passed around various cities over the last few years.

Pam, we know who you are and what you do.

I would love to have an uncensored debate with this witch on live television for everyone to see how hateful, and clueless she really is. She clearly uses lies and deflections to get her deluded points across. Funny how her add doesn't mention all the aid Israel gets.

edit on 2-4-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
It is in the Koran, quite plainly, muslims to kill Jews wherever they come across them, what is all the fuss about the truth?
Sharia law stipulates to kill Jews, also to kill your wife if she brings 'dishonour' to the husband, what is up with you people?
Do you read and watch the news at all? try 'atlas shrugs' 'rantburg' 'jihad watch' 'France 24' to name a few non MSN news outlets.
There photos of Hamas troops and other ethic armies giving the 'hitler' salute, that's Okay?

Seriously. Is everyone mad? When Muslims state plainly that they want to kill all the Jews, that's somehow "Freedom of Religion." When Jews make a valid point about politics and US aid to Muslim countries, it's somehow "hate speech."

And Judaism and Christianity do NOT call for the deaths of unbelievers.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Hello, please allow me to introduce you to the Old Testament. Has plenty of calls for death to those that practice differently. However, just like the Quran, the key lies in how it is interpreted now.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

And she is asking for donations... link

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

lol, I wasn't advocating it, I just had trouble reading the words in the original pic.

link   

link   
a reply to: Farlander

????????????

From the Torah:
"Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)"
www.answers.com...

From the Christian Bible

"Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."
www.atheistrev.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Nope, the key lies in the context. Say for example, you told your child "If you eat that cookie, I'll eat you". Now, say your child told the school teacher that you said you would "eat your child". Sounds pretty frightening when taken out of context.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is it what is said

or the fact that it is allowed to be said

That has so many upset?

In your opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: chiefsmom

And she is asking for donations... link

Totally not surprising...

The sad thing is that some people eat this crap up and will donate.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Is it what is said

or the fact that it is allowed to be said

That has so many upset?

In your opinion.

I know you post was not directed to me, but good question.

I'm not questioning the OP's opinion on this like you are, but I was going to bring up the "free speech/expression" part of the topic but didn't want to open that can of worms (well you went there...so will I lol).

Freedom of speech is fine until someone says something you don't like, not you, but society in general. I was going to say how poor her choice of using this freedom was, but that would make me a hypocrite. Let her spit her hateful propaganda as people are waking up to the extremists from all sides.

She's just as bad as those extremist clerics trying to radicalize the youth, in essence, she's doing the same thing to some degree.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Thw whole freedom of speech issue is to protect distatseful speech. Nice speech needs no protection, in my opinion.

We can argue about the content of the ad all day long.

But when it comes down to whether or not the ad should even exist, that's another topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Crusade's they never ended at all. Three books written by man telling a tale of BS. Each one trying to out do the other...in the end RELIGION will be the killer of all of us.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Almost Childish. Whiney.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

lol, I wasn't advocating it, I just had trouble reading the words in the original pic.

Not to worry...I was addressing the situation, not your post. In fact, thanks for passing that along. Just goes to show you that just because one is Jewish, it doesn't necessarily follow that on can't be profoundly stupid as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join