It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is MOLD the cause you are experiencing paranormal activity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
this would kind of ignore the ghost experiences that people have everywhere else asides from homes. outdoors, in fields, hospitals etc

There are molds everywhere but I wouldn't limit it to just molds but in every harmful living organism.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
interesting topic.
does anyone else get the feeling they are being watched when in the woods?
maybe its the mold watching us.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

It'd be excellent news if this study plays out as a strong explanation for 'ghostly' experiences.

It won't explain those incidents where two or more people hear/see/smell the same thing at the same time. Neither will it explain outdoors experiences or locations where this type of mold doesn't grow.

For solo people who are convinced and frightened by experiences in their homes, this might bring some relief. Imagine if a bloody good bleaching and scrubbing 'exorcises' their hearth goblins and home ghosts?

The wider impact of this could be more proof of how weak and vulnerable people really are. We think we're the masters of our thoughts when we're dictated to by parasites, microbes, diets and now even lowly mold has a say on the committee.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I remember years ago reading about a possible explanation for the werewolf myth being down to a mold that had spores that caused a similar sensation to lsd growing on trees.

Certain atmosperic conditions would trigger a release causing people to hallucinate and causing localised mass hysteria.

I cannot find anything that points to any evidence supporting this but I think the concept definatley has merit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join