It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Figure with a tail - Help me understand!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
Back to the questions:

Anyone with similar experiences and thoughts on what this shadowy figure I saw could be?

So far the only one that makes most sense to me is @deckdel's suggestion to what it might have been.

Hmmm, I was also considering that possibility (after I read deckdel's post). I realize that, since I wasn't there and have not had this particular experience that my opinions hold little weight, even tjo myself, but the thing that bugs me about this explanation is the "explanation" you recieved afterward.

Who decided that needed to be explained to you and why? Perhaps your own deep levels of subconscious thought? The man-soul of your cat? Some other being/entity?

If so... why didn't they explain why your cat looked like a man with a tail?
Why feel the need to explain what is supposedly a normal occurance? And then leave out an explanation for what is probably the most abnormal part of it all?
Have you ever seen your cat walk on the wall?? Even if you have, this thing was not on the wall. It was on the ceiling... right?
Also, it wasn't as if you fell asleep later on and received this explanation. Whoever/whatever did it, zapped you straight into a dreamlike realm immediately after. I don't see your subconscious self or your cat's soul doing this.
Oh and it licked you. I guess it could be that your cat licked you, do you remember feeling the roughness of a cat's tongue?

Maybe it was a malevolent et. Or a demonic entity such as an incubus or succubus. (if the licking oc the ear was sexual in nature...)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

whack job jesus freaks? i guess you would tell him his experiences with aliens, ufos, ghosts, obes, and others were a bunch of nonsense only whack jobs believe in as well?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes of course, the first logical explaination would be that it was my subconcious trying to make sense of it all and explain it to me.

But... it felt so... fake.

My cat can't climb walls like that, not the walls in my apartment, on wooden walls with things he can grip on to, maybe. Secondly, my cat is outside (out) during night time so he wasn't even at home.

No, it did not feel as a cats tounge, the reason I gave a snakes tounge as an example is because it llicked me in my ear... I have never been licked in the ear from a human, so I don't know what that feels like, lol.

I have a dog and it did not feel like a dogs tounge.

Just before when I was to open my eyes, either my gut feeling or something else told me, not to open my eyes. But I did anyways and that was what I saw. Could it have been an hallucination, maybe, or that I was in the middle state between dreaming and awake, maybe.

It was just so f#cking real! And as it turned left in the hall (I was calling out for my dog, 3 times) then I got sucked into a dream beginning with that explaination that it was my cat.

It was sexual, it felt sexual.
(i am female)

btw, all the et's I've ever seen, experienced, in physical and obe/astral, they have never ever behaved like that, nor looked like that, nor climbed the frikkin ceiling like that. They are always on the floor, facing me, never decieving me and that dream felt like a lie.

I have a hard time believing in demons, but as it was moving felt demonic somehow. I do not want demons around me, but, the possibity to it either being a bad et or a demon are very high likely.

or... a hallucination. I'd rather it be that then a demon, hehe. Even ratheer a hallucination than a et doing that and looking like that.

Still having trouble sleeping, have all the lights on in my apartment during night time. I just keep having that image of it crawling away on the ceiling.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Dammit spazze I was just about to go to sleep! Guess we are both stuck awake now. The fact your female and omitting the name you called out prprevious to this makes me think it was an incubus. I have had crazy things happen to me as well but never with the licking in ear or tail. Solid form shadow person yup though that was way back during ouija board times. Learned that lesson fast! The bed situation I have had similar, but did not have the balls to open my eyes haha

P.s. Q-tip that ear like crazy!

ETA - Ever consider recording yourself sleep For a short period? As well as starting from scratch with this obe/astral proj activities? Could of taken a wrong turn somewhere. I had that trench coat guy reach for me twice in a row before I stopped!
edit on 4-4-2015 by birhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: birhan

I used to film myself sleeping, stopped for a few months, last night I took out the camera and filmed last night, nothing happened except for about 1 second the whole apartment went dark and then light again (I have my lights on) could have been something electrical, but I was pulled awake by this and was nervous in bed, I was half a sleep and half awake when this happened so I told myself I imagined it, but watching the video today, it did in fact happen!

But the rest is just me snoring away =) took me 3 hours to fall a sleep.

I have started up astral projection again, it might have gone wrong somewhere, I am aware of the risks.

The name I called out in my dream was and is a benevolent ET, however, something else might have snapped on to my callings and made me think it was him (pretended to be this et).

But I will continue filming myself so if or when I get one of those weird things happen again I will have it on film, it being just a dream or something more than that.

The benevolent et's I've had encounters with, show themselves to me as they are, they can look human but I can get terrified still, because the energy and something like that happen in my apartment is scary. But, they always explain to me, truthfully, and are always respectful, I've seen none human looking beings too, big things, small things. Never any lies.

And never anything sexually.

I've had only a few bad et encounters, I've gotten to see them except the reptilian ones, they are.... shady.

If this was demonic, then... damn, I don't want to believe in that, maybe I should go out and buy a big cross and hang it over my bed

Well, if there is good and bad in the world and universe, why can't it be the same in the spirit world.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

I'm going to comment to two distinct possibilities:

1) You could be suffering from mental illness. I do not say this to be ignorant, or to put you down in any way. It's simply a possibility, and one you should take seriously. If you are regularly interacting with "aliens" and seeing things like this, there is a very real possibility you could be sick. One should always investigate the more mundane explanation before assuming that something paranormal is going on. I would recommend seeing a doctor.

2) What you are experiencing is real paranormal activity.

The problem with the 2nd option, provided it is valid (and you have investigated the 1st possibility), is that you don't seem to like the answers you are getting, yet you are asking for help. I see a number of alarming things in your replies.

The name I called out in my dream was and is a benevolent ET

How do you know that? Because it told you so? Do you believe everything that you are told?

The benevolent et's I've had encounters with, show themselves to me as they are, they can look human but I can get terrified still, because the energy and something like that happen in my apartment is scary.

Sometimes not everything is as it appears. There are forces out there that like to appear as one thing or another, so as to mask their true agenda. Even people do this all the time. We call them psychopaths or sociopaths.

I've had only a few bad et encounters, I've gotten to see them except the reptilian ones, they are.... shady.

Again, what makes you think you are dealing with extraterrestrials at all?

If this was demonic, then... damn, I don't want to believe in that

Sometimes it doesn't matter what you want to believe.

maybe I should go out and buy a big cross and hang it over my bed

an inanimate object is not going to protect you in the least.

edit on 4-4-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Oh, trust me, I have considered mental illness from time to time, still do sometimes.
No, this is not on regurlar basis that these things happens. It can be all from weeks to months to years apart. It sounds like it happens often since I am giving examples of all the things I have experienced during a 30 year long lifetime. What I consider real encounters I can count them on one hand.

What I consider real astral encounters I can count on 2 hands.

Things I am confused about... well... one hand. This one is on that hand.

My first physical encounter with real physical aliens was when I was 12, I was wide awake, earlier that evening I also in fully awakened state sitting on the sofa saw a physical ufo close up hoovering outside my window.

I bullied people believing in these things, I myself did not believe in these things (up until that night) and sometimes still today I can become skeptical, even though all I have seen and experienced.

Time slowed down, my family next to me went to freeze mode, sound slowed down, they effected time somehow. It cant be explained. Later that night I encountered two physical et's in my home, the scariest thing ever. I can still feel how they felt today!

I've had more, but I wont get into it since most if it is personal and i KNOW people who haven't experienced these thing will never believe in it! I was one of those people and is still one of those people." I believe it when I see it".

There for, I am skeptical to demons and the devil and so on, but I am open to the possibility due to all I have experienced.

I know they are et's because, well, I just do, all abductees will tell you the same! You just know!
Ghosts/spirits, you just know.

It's so different!

Well, with the name calling, I'll just say this, I am just a sure about his name as you are sure about Jesus christ name when you call that name out.

Did he tell me his name, no, but I know !*"! is his name, can I be wrong, yes, but is he he, yes but he might go by a different name, I call him by the name I know him to be. (no it's not Jesus!)

If it's a mental illness I'vre had it since I was very young, probably around 5 years old.
I have seen a shrink (mostly talking about other stuff) but since I was worried I did bring some stuff up but he said I had no signs of mental illness except a mild depression at that time.

This was 1,5 year ago.

I don't talk about this openly since people don't believe in these things. There for I go to these forums.

I might sound sure about things, but I do question EVERYTHING and I am skeptical even to my own experiences, except those of the physical kind, those I know were and are real!

Now I wont talk about those things no more in "public".

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

whack job jesus freaks? i guess you would tell him his experiences with aliens, ufos, ghosts, obes, and others were a bunch of nonsense only whack jobs believe in as well?

Nah, brother, who am I to say anything in the first place?

Just keep enabling & provoking a very serious and debilitating condition with all your voodoo nonsense why don't ya? Gives me something interesting to read at any rate. Reality can be so mundane anyway!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What time did the lights go off and on? In the future if the same thing happens check if the times were the same. If they are I would set an alarm to just previous of the incident and Explore.

My less paranormal thought on this would maybe tie in sleeping with lights on is causing you to sleep lightly and be more prone to waking in a semi lucid state frequently.

I understand you cover your eyes but a little light can get through from that crack via nose and cheekbone.

p.s. I fear the term BENEVOLENT ET. I consider ET's equal to man and on that note have agendas of their own as well. When using the term benevolent maybe we just dont know their agendas. Easiest way is to ask them "how can I help you". Even parents have their own agendas and they should be the most benevolant person To their offspring.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As usual, this stuff happens... sometimes a mental aberration or dream, sometimes a possible entity... the people with solid answers (Demon! or Shadow person type 6, etc) puzzle me as the more I research and experience the less sure of anything I am.

They could be the operators of our little simulation, or simply people living in a higher dimension that occasionally tweak something for us 3-Dimensional entities... for whatever reasons... though the thought that we are being "birthed" into a higher perspective/dimension is appealing, there is zero proof outside of psychic perception, as far as I know, and psychic perception can be skewed by the mind relaying it.

The least likely scenario is the two team, fundy religious dogma... though I'll admit some of the critters aren't happy, they certainly aren't all "evil." But who knows... I don't, anyway... outside of knowing the phenomena occurs.
edit on 4/4/2015 by Baddogma because: b to m

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Ok thanks I should have something for you in a couple of days. The person could have been a Shadow Person (I remember an interview I did a few years ago that sounded similar to this, so I'll have to dig through some files to find it and compare them)

Crocodile? Thank you that's a great description for a visual on this. Snake like tongue, again thanks for this description. I'll see what I can find out for you.

OK I think I might have an answer for you regarding this. I'll let you know what I think on Monday.

Out of curiosity; have you ever thought of trying to catch this event of video? (this has nothing to do with what I think might be going on, but rather just a point of interest)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The hypothesis put forth so far are psychosis, demons and someone mentioned aliens. There is a more mundane explanation, that of the hypnogogic state. Some are more prone to then others, and while a hallucinatory state, it's not classified as a mental illness. Now, as to the interpretation that it's a figment of the unconscious, demons or the mysterious machine elves that falls into the realm of belief. If you attack someone because the machine elves told you too, that would be mental illness.

I practiced lucid dreaming techniques and explored this realm as a youth. I've seen similar things to what you describe, and eventually found them disturbing. Now I avoid the conditions which lead to the hypnogogic state, it keeps life simpler.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I've filmed since during when i sleep but nothing so far, probably never will catch anything.
Except for the light going black for a sec the first night I filmed, but haven't happened again.

Sure there are noises as footsteps, and so on, but I rule them out. I want to see something, not hear. Unless there are distinct voices.

I agree with @birhan *I consider ET's equal to man and on that note have agendas of their own as well*
I've seen that so if course there is where I stand also regarding this.

Though, I do differ to using the term malevolent as being physical harming to the abductee and really terrorising them. And benevolent to at least to what I know or they know, not harming them in these ways, taking away the memories and so on (even though some might argue this is malevolent.)

Everyone have their agenda, I have my own agenda =)

But just as humans, there are good, bad, evil, horrible, loving, caring, nuturing, psycopaths, sociopaths all within the human race, some working for the good with their agenda and some for the bad with their agenda.

Anyways... I don¨'t know what the creature I saw was, but, I got a comforting answer from someone else somewhere else and it was that yes there are bad entites on other dimensions but we always have those who look out for us to protect us from those entites.

For now, I take that to heart, it makes me feel a bit better.

I do believe that creature I saw was a negative entity if not a hallucination.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok so here's what I think is going on:
First, you have the shadow guy that got in your house. You can ask him to leave, but if you do leave a door open so that they can go. I know this sounds simplistic, but it's very helpful to show that you want them to go as well as telling them. In a case I did a few years ago, I came across the silvery shadow person encounter. Like yours it just happen to take place in the moon light.

Secondly, you have the wall crawly thing. It sounds to me what I like to call a "Shadow Drone". These are harder to get rid of, but they don't usually do anything other then just watching. I'm not sure what the purpose of watching people is, I'd assume that who ever is controlling it thinks you're interesting enough to watch. Either way don't worry about it.

Now I give you this advice based on my years of Shadow People research. You can take my advice or not. I won't be offended. I am curious though what you decide to do, and if it works or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wait a sec, shadowy cat tailed man thing crawling on your ceiling, well that would be a shadow stalker don't you know nasty buggers aren't they. unfortunately just like human stalkers they're just as hard if not harder to get rid of. have you tried shooting it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join