It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Figure with a tail - Help me understand!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze
Give me a couple of days and I'll have an answer of sorts for you about this event. Thank you for sharing what's been happening to you, but it doesn't sound dangerous so you shouldn't worry to much about it. I do have a couple of questions though:

(1) The moon was it full or what? (this has nothing to do with mysticism, but understanding how much moon light was in the room)

(2) You stated that it climbed the wall like a cat? Was it cat like, or was it like a mountain climber?

(3) Finally, and I know this sounds odd, but when it was licking your ear; did it feel like a person was licking it, or did it feel like an animal?

If you could answer those questions it will make it easier for me to get you some type of answer, but even if you don't I still might be able to find out something for you.

Also, just so you can get an idea of where I'm coming from:

My thread on this phenomena

edit on 2-4-2015 by Guyfriday because: Helping out by shamelessly plugging my own thread

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

1) When I wrote moonlight I meant that the room was in the between of dark and light, uhm, I could see everything very clearly so it wasn't pitch dark, neither was it morning so the sun was up. I don't know if it was full moon, what the time was or so, just gave an example to try and explain how well I could see. I could see out to my hall too.

2) No, the thing I saw climbed on the ceiling so I could see it's back (the back was facing me, and the backside of its head.) However in the dream I had after someone explained to me I saw my cat and demonstrated how the cat could climb on the wall with my cat.

Picture yourself a human, cause the body was human like but with a long tail and complete bald. It was moving or climbing like a crocodile! Thats how close I can compare it with something.

3) This was why I thought it was odd, it felt like a snakes toung licking my ear, flipping around.

No, this thing or whatever, didn't frighten me, but I was so surprised to what I saw since I've never seen anything like it, and it was so clear, and the way it moved, on my frikkin ceiling, I wasn't prepared for that hehe.

If it wanted to harm me or frighten me it could have done it then but didn¨'t, just pushed me into a dream. I'm just confused because before that when I looked the first time I saw a man laying next to me in the bed, I saw his cloathing and hand it was a human hand with white skin, white as in untanned skin on a caucasian (nicole kidman type skin) and I moved my hand to hold his hand and I felt his hand in my hand.

Just... confused. Was it that thing all along that shape shifted or something, or, was this two different incidents with two different beings that night...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Crocodiles don't climb well with their stubby legs.

IMO, that person in your dream could of been just a manifestation of your subconsciousness probably trying to reach to you for some odd reason. Maybe because of immense stress your putting on yourself because of shadow demons? The shadows back of the head is facing you, giving the vampire "Hey look I'm vampire" effect, and shadows can exaggerate in size too.

I'm sure Snakes don't like using their tongue to lick people ether. If you want, maybe you should listen to the Jesus mumblers so Satan can be your next problem.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Ok thanks I should have something for you in a couple of days. The person could have been a Shadow Person (I remember an interview I did a few years ago that sounded similar to this, so I'll have to dig through some files to find it and compare them)

Crocodile? Thank you that's a great description for a visual on this. Snake like tongue, again thanks for this description. I'll see what I can find out for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
@specimen

Ok then, very similar to this Link to a crawling man but with a straight spine/back (not hunching like that) and the legs more apart almost like when someone makes a split, so the kneecaps should be more to the sides. Moving like the arms of the picture.

edit on 2-4-2015 by spazze because: nothin

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So you saw the side view, or did you see the bottom of the shadow, like if Spider-man was climbing on your window?

If the knee looked more or less to the side from a side view, would it look thicker in its shape? Like the hind legs of cat?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

A very good example with spiderman, went googeling, this is the most similar image i found Spiderman image

But picture yourself laying on your back on your bed. If you have your eyes open you see the ceiling above you and straight forwards you see the opening (where a door should be but there isn't any door) to the hall and you can see the hall.

My hall then turns to the left, but i can't see that part of the hall from where I am laying.

You can see everything, furnitures, the lamps on the ceiling the contours of the ceiling in the hall and so on.

So picture yourself laying on your back on your bed. Opening your eyes and seeing a SOLID creature looks very much like spiderman on that image but grey, you can see the muscles when it moves, the ribs, everything!

You watches this thing crawl away from you towards the hall and takes a left turn in the hall, so you can see the butt, the legs, but also the arms, back and backside of the head.

This thing crawled pretty much like spiderman but on the ceiling, as if having glue on its palms and feet, and it had to come down a bit when going into the hall because the doorways is about 40-50 cm below the ceiling and I saw that too.

Add a tail on that too.

Looked like a human but with a tail. Grey though. Don't know if it was the skin, a solid shadowy man or a suite.

Or... a hallucination.

But imagine yourself open your eyes and seeing that. It wasnt a blink of an eye, it was a couple of seconds.

ps. i live in a one bedroom apartment so my bedrom is in my living room, it is a small space so everything is much closer in view! This that happened wasn't far away and it wasn't a shadow from the window, this was in my apartment!
edit on 2-4-2015 by spazze because: added info

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't really know what to make of it really. I've heard many stories about shadow people on these forums, and have even heard of similar stories from a few people I know of, but I hear many different things. Plus that dream of that being, trying to explain that it was a cat might obviously have something to do with the scenario.

I've seen some strange thing myself, but not with the ideas of shadow people.

Also shadows can look malformed too, they can look skinny and small or thick and huge, but from what your saying, it didn't come from the window from an outside light source.

What floor of your apartment do you live on? Also, have you been stressed, like not sleeping, or have been spooked for while by other things?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Nah, this was solid.

I live on the ground floor, I have a terrace. But... even if a person would break in, crawling on the ceiling. I have a dog and a cat but they didn't do anything.

In 2009 I had a similar thing happen but this being stood by the foot of my bed, wore something similar to a trench coat, also bald but with a hat, but bald. I could see him clearly. I could see my dogs sleeping on the floor, they didn't move an inch, snoring and everything.
This being forced me into a dream too, told me to close my eyes, not to be afraid.

I have never seen shadow people, I don't know what they look like.

I haven't been trouble sleeping, but strange things have been happening, not every night but once or twice a week.

I'm just really creeped out by this whole thing, I've seen many beings but nothing like that, I am not ruling out an hallucination.

Yeah, the dream was so weird, when I saw it crawl through the doorway I began shouting for my dog, than all the sudden when it turned left I went into sleep into a dream and it literally began with someone somewhere, I couldn't place the voice from where it came from, told me, what you saw was your cat climbing on the wall (but it was the ceiling) I didn't believe in it, but then it was demonstrated by showing me my cat climbing on the wall, but I still didn't belive it and took my cat from the wall and held him, after that the dream changed and it became a normal every day dream .

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've never seen a shadow person ether, all I know is that they are black, and enter peoples houses through windows without them noticing.(pun intended).

Shadows however, can be a light grey though too, depending on how the light shines, there can be two shadows at a time, one black and one grey.

If your dog and cat didn't notice anything or be alarmed by it, I wouldn't say it was physical enough for them to be disturbed by it then again, depends on the personality of the animals. Also you passing out right after, then having the dream of the being talking about, seems like a coincidence.

May have been a psychosis, which I've had similar experience with years ago, however, long story short, mine was heavily auditoral based. My nervous synapses felt like it was being poked at, or annoyed by some problem with my brain. I even recall one night, sometime before my trip to the hospitals psyche ward where I didn't sleep for forty-eight hours, I thought I heard my moms dog talking.

Unless your cat was in the right place at the right time to cast the shadow, and some how your brain perceived it differently, especially when your so close to actually skip right too dreaming after.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze

In 2009 I had a similar thing happen but this being stood by the foot of my bed, wore something similar to a trench coat, also bald but with a hat, but bald. I could see him clearly. I could see my dogs sleeping on the floor, they didn't move an inch, snoring and everything.
This being forced me into a dream too, told me to close my eyes, not to be afraid.

Look anything like that? If so, you can read my account of experiences with this guy here

That link is just to my posts in that thread, but the whole thread may give you a little more info on what others have experienced and what they have done to deal with it. I just wanted you to know that there are several of us out here that have had encounters. I have never seen one with a tail, that it new to me, but I have had my run ins with the hat man and I am so glad it has been years since I last saw him.

Did the one with the tail have the same vibe as the hat man? Could have been that you saw him without his hat and coat? I really don't know, just a thought that crossed my mind.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

Look anything like that? If so, you can read my account of experiences with this guy here

That link is just to my posts in that thread, but the whole thread may give you a little more info on what others have experienced and what they have done to deal with it. I just wanted you to know that there are several of us out here that have had encounters. I have never seen one with a tail, that it new to me, but I have had my run ins with the hat man and I am so glad it has been years since I last saw him.

Did the one with the tail have the same vibe as the hat man? Could have been that you saw him without his hat and coat? I really don't know, just a thought that crossed my mind.

~OkieDokie

The Shadow Man..... also known as the Hat Man.

Dont be disrespectful around this one. He can get nasty very quick.
edit on 2-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its always some guy in a trench coat, that looks like the depiction of wild west funeral director.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The Under taker from wrestling used to look exactly like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
But if you start listening to these bat # crazy religious freaks, you'll end up going mad. Especially if you where raised to believe in all that supernatural nonsense.

The 'bats#!t crazy Jesus freaks are NOT the ones seeing entities that freak them out.

That's just not true in the least. There's hundreds of threads here of religious people claiming to be tormented by demons and such, claiming there kids are possessed and all types of crazy stuff. Just bring a book about psychic powers or even just some crystal rocks into a deeply religious persons house and they'll start tripping about bringing evil into there home.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Regarding "Hat Man"
I have only seen him one time (2009) and he didn't want me to open my eyes, but I did, it took a lot of force, when I saw him he told me in my mind not to be afraid and to close my eyes - Don't be afraid, close your eyes... close your eyes.

He just stood there.
The overall feeling, not fear, but I did not like him, it felt as if I had met him before, as if I knew him, still didn't like him, he didn't show me any respect it felt like. The feeling of not liking him is the same with a person I don't like and don't want to be around, not hate though.

It's 22.30 pm here now and I am frightened to go to bed
Have all the lights on in the apartment.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's 22.30 pm here now and I am frightened to go to bed
Have all the lights on in the apartment.

You know I was just messing with you in my second post dude? I was drunk and being petty because you called me narrow minded, lol.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent to scare you. Just to let you know that you aren't crazy.

I know when I first started seeing him at our childhood home that he wasn't threatening or scary to me. It was more like "Hey, there he went again!" Kind of a novelty after a while that the family would mention whenever one of us saw him. Most of the time we would just see him going down the hallway and minding his own business. It was a couple of years later that he started getting more aggressive and entering my room. When he did, it was almost like he was "putting off" something that invoked extreme paralyzing fear. With that said, I never had him touch me or harm me in any way. I know that's probably not helping right now, but that was my experience.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not afraid due to what we have been talking about in here, afraid because of what I saw and if it will come back

Oh well...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent to scare you. Just to let you know that you aren't crazy.

I know when I first started seeing him at our childhood home that he wasn't threatening or scary to me. It was more like "Hey, there he went again!" Kind of a novelty after a while that the family would mention whenever one of us saw him. Most of the time we would just see him going down the hallway and minding his own business. It was a couple of years later that he started getting more aggressive and entering my room. When he did, it was almost like he was "putting off" something that invoked extreme paralyzing fear. With that said, I never had him touch me or harm me in any way. I know that's probably not helping right now, but that was my experience.

~OkieDokie

Hello,

These guys (Hat Man) are not well liked. They don't like to talk and interact with living souls (you and us). They have mood swings just like we do. Piss one of the guys off.... (never seen a spiritual female in Hat????.......has anyone see one?..... only men right?) These things can and do get physical if they get mad. One of these guys can throw you across the room with one arm. These guys come straight from hell and they are working......on assignment. He can always be seen at hospitals, mental wards, prisons, and at the morgue. He is somehow connected with sickness, illness, and death.They all have a short temper. They talk without moving their lips...... ESP most of the time but they can speak out loud if they wish too. They RARELY walk up to you and show you there face. Most of those who have never seen him have never seen his eyes. Do you know the color of his eyes?

These guys are serious and don't play around. It is best to stay out of their way. They can kill us very easily. Even though you can see them and see that they "can't stand us" but somehow you know they "tolerate us". They know we can see them and it does not scare them either. Do not confront them. They normally leave after a minute or so.

If you disrespect this Hatman guy......... he will walk over to you and kill you right there on the spot but in order for this to happen.... you would have had to gone all "Sam KINISON" on the guy and deliberately "mess with him" hoping to see an emotion....... Oh,.........., you will see an emotion alright ...... maybe the last thing you ever see.

EDIT LATER: The name of the Lord (Jesus) affects them (something like shock treatment) instantaneously and it drives them away very quickly. I have never used any other name to use when issuing commands (not orders) to spiritual entities. (Example: "In the name of Jesus, The Christ, My Lord and Saviour commands you to leave in peace this very minute without bringing harm to me or to anyone or anything within this building. AMEN"

P.S. Saying those words are only a part of the "ritual" you use to expel evil. It is not the words you say that frightens evil, it is not the holy water or the nice brand new crucifix you are holding in your hand but the guy's who are standing directly behind you, angels...... Big, Strong, Warriors, Angels...... backing me up. This is what they see...... this is what makes evil move on...... not your words..... which must come from a man or woman of faith. Nothing backing you up??? RUN....... and be fast.

P.S.S. Oh and that thing with a tail? I saw "reptilian" running away.
edit on 3-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join