It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Figure with a tail - Help me understand!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
First off, I have seen ghosts, aliens, ufos, obe's, lucid dreams and so much during my whole life, but this is definitly a first for me and it more than anything made me confused than frightened.

I'll explain in detail and then I need some advice from people who've had this happened to themselves.

During the evening 2 hours before going to sleep I felt like someone was watching me, this is not an everyday thing but it happens once or twice a month, sometimes more often and sometimes more less. But last night it was intense, so intense I had to look around me and my eyes were pierced at the spot where I felt someone was.

Anyways, I most often tell myself I am being paranoid.

I went to bed, and I have one of those things over my eyes. So I was in a normal dream but I called out a name for a person who is either an et or a higher evolved human/spirit... whatever, doesn't matter, but I've met him before in astral/obe's and so on. I called out his name a couple of times.

Next thing I remember is opening my eyes laying in my bed, closest to the wall, on my back. I felt someone laying next to me, on the end of the bed closest to the floos (I have my bed against the wall so only the one side os where you can get on/off the bed.)

I can see a bit under the thing I have over my eyes because it is a space between the nose/cheeks and the thing, I peeked and I could see his arm next to my arm (he was also on his back) he had a silver white grey shirt suit on, and I saw his hand and I took my hand and held his hand, anf we layed there. also the room was dark but as in moonlight shining in so I could see well. It felt as if it was this person I called out the name for.

After a while it was as if I blacked out because the next thing I remember is someone or something licking my ear and this time it didn't feel as if it was him, this was not normal, then my gut feeling told me not to look, but I tilted my head up so I could see and I saw this shadowy figure climbing on my celiling towards my hall, and he/it had a long tail, just a tail the shape of a cat or dog, long, except for that he seemed human in figure though he climbed on the ceiling like, I don't know how to explain it...

This freaked me out a bit, I wasnt afraid of it but just I was so surprised of what I saw I with a lot of force began calling out for my dog (this is something I have started to do) I did call her name out 3-4 times, but very slowly it felt just as when I obe'd once and called out a name and my body also did it... if you haven't experienced it it's difficult for you to understand.

Anyhooo... Then all the sudden I was in a dream, and in this dream it began with someone explaining to me that what I saw was my cat climbing to the wall, and then it was demonstrated how my cat could climb on the wall and that's what was I saw. However, I didn't and still don't believe that. The dream felt like someone pushed me into that dream to explain away what I saw.

I have never seen a figure like that before, I hate to say it but it looked typical demonic the way it crawled or moved on the ceiling. But haha believe it or not, I am very skeptic to demons, of their existence.

This figure looked human except for the tail, totaly bald and the size of a normal man, both in height and weight.

It felt as if I was in obe but stuck in my physical body, alternative is that I was awake in the physical but slightly paralysed. I could move my head, eyes, hand, and when I called out for my dog it took alot of force to get out the verbalization.

It was 100% in my apartment, all that Icould see and feel was/is a 100% as it is in reality.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So its demonic
Its time you turned to Jesus, the truth is Satan is throwing everything he has at humanity in these final days

Turn to Jesus, go to a Christian church, see the difference

What occult are you into, that will narrow the field as to what you are dealing with.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Was there anything else but this tail, which did upset you?

And then again, didn't they not explain to you it was your cat climbing the wall? Hence the tail. Form of a man - perhaps the soul?

edit on 2-4-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The tail didn't upset me, it was just that I became suprised of how it climbed on the ceiling and that it had a tail. I was not really picturing myself that it was that I was going to see.

Maybe a little alien or a ghost or maybe the man. But not that.

Yeah, when I got pushed into a dream seconds after I verbalized out my dogs namn, in my dream someone explained to me that it was my cat I saw, and then demonstrated how the cat walked (but on a wall).

Yeah, my cat is a male so... no, didn't consider maybe I saw the soul of my cat in the form of a man. Hmm...
Food for thought =) thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Don't listen to any of these whack job jesus freaks. It was just a very mild form of psychosis that all humans are prone to in period's of stressful times. Your imagination running away with you, that's all!

I've been getting these occurrences lately where just at the second I'm about to fall to sleep, I get some deep demon voice screaming at me (its just the tv, in reality), which inhibits me from drifting off. Oh, and the dreams once I do drop off are just crazy, lately. It's no big deal braz, just a figment of your imagination, just as long as you realize it for what it is.

But if you start listening to these bat # crazy religious freaks, you'll end up going mad. Especially if you where raised to believe in all that supernatural nonsense.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Some years ago a shadow man put poison in my mouth. I woke up as he did it and he jumped up and ran away. I jumped up and ran after him but he'd disappeared around the corner. I could taste the bitter poison and a thought kept repeating in my head. 'Did someone just put poison in my mouth? Did someone just put poison in my mouth?'

Stupidly I didn't think of washing out my mouth. I went and sat on a stool and felt my life force leaving me. Concerned at the thought of being found dead with no explanation I wrote a very shaky note briefly explaining what had happened. However crazy the explanation sounded it was better than leaving no explanation at all. I still have that note, It's the shakiest writing I've ever seen. After an hour or two I was feeling much better.

My purpose for telling you this is to plant this thought in your mind should you ever need it.

If a shadow man puts poison in your mouth,
WASH IT OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
edit on 2 4 2015 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I am not religious, nor do I listen to the religious extremists.
I'm not raised believing in the paranormal either.

But I have experienced things since early childhood which makes me more open minded to other life forms, spirits etc.

There for, I do not listen to narrow minded people either!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

lol, didn't think you'd fall for basic common logic anyway.

You better watch out mate, cause evil spirits are comin for you. Better stay wide awake!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I had a dream i saw 5 black statues and in the middle of the circle was a man but he had his back turned and was type of muscular/sportsmen i only saw his back and some sort of Horns on his head. i looked right in the eye of one of the 5 statues it was a woman with a crown and it felt like the statue watched me. this was in a dark place but the lightning came from the dark floor. and there was also a women standing near to the circle doing some type of ritual.

the other statues i do not remember wel.

im orthodox-christian and i believe in Jesus.
I pray before falling in sleep

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Don't listen to any of these whack job jesus freaks.

But the OP should listen to you? No offense, but you don't exactly sound like the scientific method in action.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Back to the questions:

Anyone with similar experiences and thoughts on what this shadowy figure I saw could be?

So far the only one that makes most sense to me is @deckdel's suggestion to what it might have been.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The act of licking your ear could mean that that figure is looking for an entrance inside your psyche. Spirits don't possessed a body unless you grant them permission. You said you call his name, what was the name? If you remember.
What has you been doing lately? What kind of books are you reading?
The answer may help to make a more reliable analysis.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Back in the days of Enoch, the fallen watchers did a lot of cross breeding with humans and animals. Now all of those spirits that would have taken similar form would have never have gained access into Heaven and would be stuck here on Earth.

So you basically saw the immortal spirit of a human that had been experimented on with feline DNA.

As for Subaeruginosa's response; this is exactly the response expected from a mortal possessed by a nephil spirit. Crumbs, demons really are so easily programmed these days. LOL

The next time it appears, say 'in the name of Jesus Christ, leave this room immediately and never return'. It will probably growl and never bother you again.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For now, after digesting the whole thing, I believe it was a reptile, reptoid or hybrid reptile ET or ID if not that most likely a very realistic hallucination.

I'm putting this to rest now.
Thanx ya'll.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
From what I've seen, getting closer to Jesus is what I've seen work in situations like this. Its one of the reasons my life was spared by someone who really wanted to hurt me.

But your decisions are ultimately up to you. I'm just sharing from experience.
edit on 2-4-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
But if you start listening to these bat # crazy religious freaks, you'll end up going mad. Especially if you where raised to believe in all that supernatural nonsense.

The 'bats#!t crazy Jesus freaks are NOT the ones seeing entities that freak them out.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You have a mouse that is staring out your window? It's spring, let him out.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Probably just a demon.
Try not to piss it off.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Excellent point!

I never thought of it that way, but there it is.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: stosh64

Excellent point!

I never thought of it that way, but there it is.

Thank you.

Once or twice a decade I have a moment of clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join