It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece bailout rumors - Russian/BRICS turn, etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am going to use this topic up to the end of June, because the agreement my country did @20th of February, ends at June. I will also post things from the beeting with Putin in 6 days.

There are lots of western mainstream medias, making so many news in America and western EU, that we are bailing out, no deal, no money... The funny part is, that most of these news, does not exist in my country. That translated as western propaganda.

But let me make it clear, in my country we have news, that we have the money up to pay our debt till the end of April, but one month ago, we have had similar news, that we had the money to pay our debt till the 7th of April. The agreement expires at 7th if I am not mistaken, of June. This agreement is under British constitution! And there is nobody here to dare bailout the country, while we are inside an agreement under this rules.

So the most possible thing to happen is, we will survive up to the end of the expiration of this program, 1.2 month more, then we are free to decide for new deals and things to keep up the economy.

Now I will post some western articles, that does not exist in my country news. And that is strange is it?

news we dont have published in my country
news.investors.com...
www.voanews.com...
www.bbc.com...
www.voanews.com...
www.foxnews.com...

news we have
Even if it sounds strange, the prev government Nea Dhmokratia, is acting against the country, they form alliance with other eu powers against us. Because they been german pawns and now this government seeks other alliances.
www.bloomberg.com...

Yes its true, they did yesterday, they formed the team for the reperations.
news.yahoo.com...

Yes its true and its working, the new tax bills they brought makes it easy for those who owned to repay, allready nearly a half billion is paid in taxes and its just 8 days since they brought the new system.
www.npr.org...

we have plenty of these news "not bad to..."
www.cnbc.com...

We also have these news, that west does not publish. Western media says : a new deal or they dont have money to pay, but we do have to pay without getting money from EU. The government stated, that EU blocked the money months ago and everything is paid from our growth!!! So what western media publish, is blcks.
link

As you can see, there is lots of propaganda, Europe for months blocked all money for my country, so we meet our obligations from internal sources, growth, taxpaying, etc. We are not going to allow them bailout the country, until the expiration of the agreement 7th of june. Because thats what they forcing the country to do. As I said they made the agreement under British constitution, in order to bailout us and grab everything!!! Natural resources, etc. I will keep up this topic, with true and false articles, up to the expiration of the agreement in the 7th of June.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I hope you guys figure things out and do what is best for Greeks.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I hope you guys figure things out and do what is best for Greeks.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

So the most possible thing to happen is, we will survive up to the end of the expiration of this program, 1.2 month more, then we are free to decide for new deals and things to keep up the economy.

As you can see, there is lots of propaganda, Europe for months blocked all money for my country, so we meet our obligations from internal sources, growth, taxpaying, etc. We are not going to allow them bailout the country, until the expiration of the agreement 7th of june. Because thats what they forcing the country to do. As I said they made the agreement under British constitution, in order to bailout us and grab everything!!! Natural resources, etc. I will keep up this topic, with true and false articles, up to the expiration of the agreement in the 7th of June.

Well, we know that Kanzlerin Merkel has many meetings with Tsipras in Berlin regarding the debt now at €320bn!
It's completely understandable to ask again for assistance and reprieve, but not good for diplomacy to continue using Nazi war crimes and loans from Greece to Third Reich Germany to push Kanzlerin Merkel to move on it. You know, yes, tensions are high and we keep nearing the 11th hour, but now Greece is accusing €100m compensation for arms deal fraud as well. So almost as if they are trying to pull everything out of the hat possible, to secure such loan from Deutschland. Not fair, especially when there has been much money exchanged hands last time. But we see.

Well, hopefully there will be a satisfactory conclusion to the whole mess. We all would like to see Greece overcome this financial mountain and come through stronger, but not so much happiness lies in the ways the government is trying to ask.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the 100m you speak is just a small part of it, the minister of defense, says we only checked the 5% of all and its already over a billion, scandals.

what they did actually is, they gave suitcases of money to politicians to vote agreements of military equipment, or to take some urban constructions (Olympics, railroads, telecommunications) they gave let's say 100m black money and they also charged after 2-3-4-5 times the original price to the public sector.

So they investigate them all now. That is also why, these political parties (Pasok and Nea Demokratia) requesting a formation of a national government to "save the country", in order to stop that... but the oficial answer is : link

And they havent touched hospitals and pharma industry yet! That is equally bad! hospitals for example, paid up to 800% bigger prices (all charged to the public sector). They also made the first step for the tv channels, scandals and these ammounts you see in the following link, are only for 4 years link

Now all tv channels attacking the government/propaganda, etc.. lol
edit on 2-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, the €100m is allegedly from the bribes to Greek officials regarding the 20 NH-90 helicopters, but also Rheinmetall paid €62m for submarine bribes.
Greece is hoping to secure €500-800 m from Germany for those bribes. What I meant was it is the way Tspiras and his government are trying to negotiate with Kanzlerin Merkel and her government. You can't negotiate diplomatically this way. Not without creating very hard feelings. haha

I think their timing of these bribes and the litigation of them, of course, is well cast.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Tsipras said he vowed to win an "honourable compromise" from lenders, however, the calling in now of these bribes is not winning him "honourable compromises?"

No one wants to destabilize the region, also Kanzlerin Merkel wants to keep Greece in the Eurozone. I think at the last minute only, we will see the change. I think Greece, She will get bailout.

I saw this article tonight this from Time Magazine: (last bailout, but still true for this one)

"How likely is this worst-case scenario? I’m not going to give odds here. The fact is, the fallout from a Greek default is impossible to predict. That’s why in the end, if I had to make a bet, I’d say the Greeks will get their bailout. The nightmare possibilities are simply too great for the rest of Europe to dismiss. But to warn you, I’m not a betting man."

What Happens If Greece Doesn't Get bailout?

edit on 2-4-2015 by StarlightNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Today news :
Double invitation for Mr Tsipras in Kremlin - Russia, in less than a month. First visit 8-9 of April and the second visit, during the celebration period.

link

link
edit on 3-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is today news, that proves what I stated in the first message. People think that we expect money from EU to pay, but EU stopped giving money to my country, since last august! Its almost a year that EU does not give the money from the program, even the one who expired last september, from the prev government. All the pays are from our internal growth, taxs, etc stuff, not from EU. And maybe that is why the extension of the program since 20th of February, never came to parliament for voting.

link

Another good news is, Russia lifted the embargo in all of our products (fish, aphrodisiacs, fruits, seeds, etc stuff), that applies only to my country, not for the rest of the Eu, also exports directly from my country and not resales from other eu countries (cycle distribution).

here is the link, you can add it in the google translator www.imerisia.gr...
edit on 3-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Today news : (I copy paste from the hellenic articles).

It started at 12 noon the operation of the Audit Committee of Debt established by decision of the President of Parliament. First reports sawing 60-70% of the debt is illegal, lawless, unbearable and therefore legally erasable Greek debt in accordance with French economists.

Will become understandable that the country is in the midst of a "robbery" involving all the supposed "allies" and "partners". (Also a report from Minister of Defense, the first government Mr Papandreou is highly involved, him and his partners in foreign countries, who earned illegally billions of dollars against us). link link link

Second news are, Martin Schulz gave a very strict warning to Mr Tsipras, not to dare accept or request any help from Russia, durring his visit in Kremlin in a couple of days from now. link
edit on 4-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
some news today

DEBT investigation first results

1) the 70.3% of the debt is illegal and unbearable first reports, they give an example of 1994, during that period the debt was 90 billion, but at the interest of this 90 billion was 600 billion! (575 more precise). link

Tsipras PM of Greece - treep in Russia and China

Beijing just invited Tsipras, after Putin meating, so his trip will last longer link , The chinese bbc reported that and they also said, Russia and china is an alternative way for the country to be financed.

Some more threats from germany, for the Russian treep link

Economics

Lagard asked things from the government that cannot be done, reduce of pensions and increasement of VAT in distant islands.
link , this cannot be done, because those who live in islands is more expensive than central Hellas. they do have reduced vat, but there is no any bill that prohibits cheaper prices, so we pay more than someone is paying in Athens for example. Also the transportation fees. So their goal is to increase VAT in islands and create deserts of land, because everybody in order to survive, especially young people, should move out. And we dont allow this to happen, for any vat increasement. Right now its 16% for the islands and 23% for central Hellas. Islanders if they dare to bring such a vat increasement, will demand to become independent state and that reminds me their goal to grab/rob CRETE. They want to make it independent state (british and usa), so their goals is to create the environment to split my country.

here is some reaction from government officials l ink , link

As for the bailout rumors, I read news 2 days ago, the country has no issues till the mid of may at this point, we can pay our obligations without issues. In my first post we had news about the first days of May, now the days increasing, because people start paying the tax, with the new easy to do it bills, also Russia removes the embargo from my country (Because of EU/USA) sanctions. So we do exports now..
Some attacks from EU countries link , link

some extra news
And some last news, good news. They wanted to force the electronic IDs, but the reaction of the people, up to 98% of the poppulation, forced them to remove the bill. Its not only for those who are christians, but even those who believe in archaic beliefs or ideology - deny it. Because it was our prophecies from ancient Sybille after all. Also those with high democratic profile deny it, so all in all, the whole poppulation.

And some hourly news, a banker from Belgium got arrested while ago, for the illegal arms scandal in my country, with the highly priced subs/aircrafts, etc, also the illegal money to politicians at that time, after the prosecutor acted an international arrest call. This banker is named : jean claude oswald link
edit on 6-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Today and tomorrow mainly I will post news from Russia and Tsipras meeting.

In about an hour our PM departs for Russia and tomorrow morning he will meet Mr. Putin.

Russia press reports that Russia have many offers/deals for us. They already erased fines from the gas company Gazprom a year ago. They will also offer a loan and gas in a redacted price, in exchange of assets. All in all Russia have good intentions and for their own interest, to help and we know what they need.

but I am not sure if this government is the one. There is an old phrase says : "the chicken cluck in a different place, from the one that makes the eggs". Meaning while Tsipras may use russia as a "communication" tool for the debt, he may do nothing, just for the eyes, while the minister of finance, makes deals and meetings with IMF and ECB these days.

link

So if our ancients for a billion time are right with their wisdom, Tsipras may use Russia as a tool to threat for the debt, do nothing and they will move the country into a new elections after June, he hopes to get super power from the votes, so he can continue the new IMF and ECB bailout programs, without any political trembling . People here already see these things and speak about it, we are not sure if he will make it though, if he tries. We will do our best to never give him, the super power (many % in the ellections) he wants, only if he do it with illegal ways, cheat.. But there is a risk of a coop if he do that.

but he may have good intentions after all, tomorrow we will know and I will update the topic.

Here is the full program in Russia link

ps: I will not post any news about reparations and stuff, already posted around the globe, about the 300b, or the bailout programs investigation. But we dont have any hopes from it either, not because it cannot be done, just because these are not the ones (government).
edit on 7-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I will post 2 replys about Tsipras and Putin today. What we got up to this momment and later on videos and what the 2 men agreed and said.

news :

Photos from early in the morning in Moscow link

First contacts with our PM and Russia officials link

1 hour in a private conversation between Mr Putin and Tsipras link

Governmental answer to Shoultz because yesterday he pointed his finger into our PM and the governmental answer is " we do not accept lectures" link

Tsipras said : This momment is the wormth and restart of good relations with Russia link

Here are the first talks with Mr Putin including video link

Edit : it was sceduled for our PM and mr Putin to have 1 hour private meeting, but it lasted more than 2 hours link

Edit : my country will bring the Russian South Stream that USA and EU is so much against, that is the transfer of Russian gas into Europe and we are going to be the center of the transfer, the pipes will come into our country. We made a deal with Russia. We also get arms and we give assets to Russia. I watch this in live conference right now, so the last link I gave, is also live coverage, you can watch this. Also Russia will promote my country as the country for their vocations.

edit : Also Russia lifts officially the embargo from my country, by creating common (both countries) MKO's to absorb products. Germany said :this wont happen...but it did, just now. We also announced as a co-year between my country and Russia (common celebrations for the entire year) for 2016.

All in all, the meeting ended, Putin knows that Tsipras is a soros child, they kept a low profile stance, they made some bases in deals and growth. Such as Russia stream gas energy, turism, the foundation of common russian/hellenic companies that will absorb the Hellenic products into Russia, common celebrations the 2016 is a Russia/Hellas year, cooperation between universities, etc stuff...Thats a very nice first step. Now we may see western countries to try create riots in my country, burn everything. Its a coincidence that yesterday since Tsipras left, they start burning athens.

Just to explain why Tsipras is a soros child. Soros always founded in countries to destabilize them / corruptor - the jew. Soros is also is a wanted criminal in Russia. There is a portal in the universities, named Indymedia and its founded by soros and all organizations mostly all leftish, taking commands or forming attacks from that portal! Tsipras before was a 4% political party and it was founded by Soros. Putin knows that... This government is not the ONE, but they did some steps. Dont forget that Varufakhs, is also an employee of Soros.

I will update the topic tomorrow, after we have clean view from all the deals and reactions from the western ones.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join