It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what to do, what to do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So I'm going home to visit my family tomorrow, get one week off school for spring break, and this is the longest period I've gone being away from them. Needless to say I'm jazzed to see them tomorrow but I still have to make it through class tomorrow before my flight. I don't have sleep issues but when I'm super excited like I am today, sleep is usually hard to come by. Ive been laying down trying to sleep for 4 hours now and I'm still alert as can be, eyes heavy but mind racing like speedy gonzalez...

When this happens I eventually fall asleep but am able to wake up on time, and despite the lack of sleep feel great, but last time I had this kind of excitement I was 15, now I'm 20 and feel the effects of not getting enough sleep more harshly...im pretty good at pulling all nighters and going strong through the day, but now I have class to contend with -_-

Should I try to get 3-4 hours of sleep or just push on through and chug some coffee tomorrow to stay awake in class? What say you, comrades?
edit on 2-4-2015 by 8fl0z because: typos

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Go to pub .. have a few .. sleep overrated ..

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

Just pull an all nighter dude. Then get plenty of sun on your face the next day, combined with a few red bulls, you'll be right.

lol, only 20 years old. I'm 32 and do it all the time when I'm to excited to sleep.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Chill out, skip class, get drunk, have fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Haha I wish I could, my school is regulated by the FAA, missing any period of time is highly frowned upon...

I honestly thought about doing it but I don't wanna miss any info, or have to write up deficiencies over break, im getting wasted this week

top topics

join