It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Starting--> Indiana Christian Pizzeria ATTACKED by gay lobby

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: crazyewok

I wasn't aware that they hacked their website. It was my understanding that they did not have a website at all. The website that someone bought to tell them how silly it was not to purchase the domain name, is not their website.

???

I was going off the OP that mentioned web hacks attacks.

Just going off the information in OP

If its wrong then sure they should go ahead and continue there onslaught, no legal issues from me

link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
What did they do, exactly, that merits their destruction?

It's the year 2014, using 2000+ year old mistranslated tales as a moral framework is pretty damned stupid, especially given they're breaching the teachings of their own religion when casting judgement making them bigots who blame their bigotry on a higher power.

link   
a reply to: yuppa

Under fire the race thing comes out. Even though being gay knows no race. They use the race shield. Its not even their shield. Comparisons are made but in realty has zip to do with race and probably closer to horse f**king.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh shut up!

I'm already on record (here on ATS) by stating that the law was stupid and wouldn't go anywhere and was wrong because you CANNOT legislate morality.

Go peddle you divisiveness somewhere else!

But this hatred is acceptable by the new rules of the Church Of Social Media.

Have a ####ing blast!

Is this really your reply?

You've spent a fair amount of time at this site saying let the market decide how these things go...you can't legislate morality

You've also made numerous statements saying people should be allowed to say whatever they want to say, however they want to say it - no matter how ugly

I asked you some reasonable (if difficult) questions, and stated my reasonable opinion. What is it you said?

Shut up?

:-)

People are very angry about this law - people are fed up with other people forcing their morality on all of us. Legislating it was the last straw...

I would never tell you to shut up beezzer - but I have all but given up waiting for you to actually argue your point. I don't think you can

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
this is really a dilemma, as far as being required to cater events, since you could be asked to cater some pretty outlandish things, like a nude beach party hehe or bohemian grove (queue mission impossible music). only solution is to have no openings on your calendar for that kind of event, if you wouldn't enjoy catering a nude beach party or seeing what they are really up to in bohemian grove, for example. or do your homework, find a resource that would do the job in your absence and refer them. i'm pretty sure the alex jones' of the world would cater bohemian grove in a heartbeat, if for no other reason than the juicy story. and plenty of businesses who wouldn't mind catering a nude beach party.

link   

originally posted by: blupblup

That's not what I asked. What I asked was, what did they do?

They openly discriminated against gay people by saying they would not cater for a gay wedding.
Yet I'm sure they serve Gluttonous sinners all day and unmarried one's, fornicators, anyone who has lied... and thousands of other sinners without batting an eyelid.

Any sports teams who just won a cup?? PRIDE ZOMG!!! Going to hell

This is blatant homophobia and discrimination dressed up as "religious freedom"

It's not... it's prety ******* simple... if you really are deeply religious and disagree with sin then there is a LONG list of people that you need to STOP serving.

Kids who talk back to their parents.... that one will send you straight to HELL

but no... They ONLY have a problem with gays.

This is the BS and hypocrisy that frankly people are fed up with and pissed off with.

Enough is enough.

They didn't discriminate against anyone. They answered a few hypothetical questions from a reporter. They also said they would gladly serve a gay couple that came into their restaurant and have never turned anyone away from eating at their restaurant.

So who did they hurt? Who did they discriminate against--or are you into hurting people for having an opinion different than you? That's so..."tolerant."

link   

originally posted by: bastion

It's the year 2014, using 2000+ year old mistranslated tales as a moral framework is pretty damned stupid, especially given they're breaching the teachings of their own religion when casting judgement making them bigots who blame their bigotry on a higher power.

Damn.... We've gone back a year??

J/K

Great post

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

But what did they do, apart from having a belief you hate, to merit their ruination? Or do you agree with hurting people jsut for holding an unpopular belief?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They didn't discriminate against anyone. They answered a few hypothetical questions from a reporter. They also said they would gladly serve a gay couple that came into their restaurant and have never turned anyone away from eating at their restaurant.

So who did they hurt? Who did they discriminate against--or are you into hurting people for having an opinion different than you? That's so..."tolerant."

Do they cater for weddings of people married more than once/divorced?
Do they cater for weddings of really overweight people who eat too much?

You're just trolling.

I've given my answer... It's simple.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Let me ask you something. If this was a MAn marrying a animal and they refused service OUTSIDE their NORMAL BUSINESS would you still call it bigoted? This is the slippery slope we are now on. Its just as bigoted for Gays to discriminate against rlgious people as well.(and im gender dysphoric and want a sex change someday so dont go there about bigoted thoughts)

Also Since when does OT law have to do with gentiles? its says its for hebrews. were under another covenant not the OT one.
SO many christian bashers trot those OT verses out when they do not understand who they apply to.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or hurt your feelings.

I guess you can hate me or punish me now under the new "Butt-hurt Statute of 2015".

I've given my opinion.

What I find funny is that when I challenge the progressives here to be as tolerant, forgiving, and reasonable as what they demand from Christians, they explode and get even more hateful.

Enjoy your hate.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Oh shut up!

I'm already on record (here on ATS) by stating that the law was stupid and wouldn't go anywhere and was wrong because you CANNOT legislate morality.

Go peddle you divisiveness somewhere else!

But this hatred is acceptable by the new rules of the Church Of Social Media.

Have a ####ing blast!

Actually thats what the saudis do lol. You can do it but only in theocracies.

In reality this is not about legislating morality. Its about protecting rights from pressure to conform to new world attitudes about aberrant behavior.

And its nothing like Saudi Arabia unless you are thinking about how they have driven christians and churches underground and out of sight of daily life.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

the only problem is, it can't be proven that it's aberrant, but it can be proven that its biological.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Do they cater for weddings of people married more than once/divorced?
Do they cater for weddings of really overweight people who eat too much?

You're just trolling.

I've given my answer... It's simple.

They haven't been asked. They just voiced an opinion. So I guess you like punishing people for having an opinion different than yours even if they have actually done nothing to anyone. That's so "enlightened" of you.

They said that they would never refuse a gay person who wanted to eat at their restaurant, so what's the problem?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: blupblup

Let me ask you something. If this was a MAn marrying a animal and they refused service OUTSIDE their NORMAL BUSINESS would you still call it bigoted?

I was waiting for someone to do this... was expecting it to be "What if child molesters wanted Pizza" as that's usually the route peeps go down.

Marrying an animal is, AFAIK, illegal so it's irrelevant.
Of course you would not cater for that... But seriously, who even comes in to a pizza place and tells you EXACTLY WHY they want the pizzas?

Who has "Wedding Pizza" at all?

FFS

edit on 2/4/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't think she was offended - just pointing out the hipocracy of someone saying everyone should be able to say what they want even if it makes someone else mad, and then that same someone telling someone to shut up when they say something that makes him mad. Do you want people to say anything they want, or do you want them to shut up when you don't like what they say? Which is it?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Ever think that Being gay is just natures way of keeping them from breeding?

@logarock
Isnt that what the Gay lobby is shooting for? To push their morality as the right one? What if this was a Gay establishment and they said they will not cater straight weddings. I bet you there would not be anywhere near the outrage.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They haven't been asked. They just voiced an opinion. So I guess you like punishing people for having an opinion different than yours even if they have actually done nothing to anyone. That's so "enlightened" of you.

They said that they would never refuse a gay person who wanted to eat at their restaurant, so what's the problem?

Where have a punished anyone? I am not involved in the backlash at all... I have no dog in the fight.
I just like to see that people still stand up for what's right, despite the state of the world and the stresses and strains of life, people are willing to come together to let some bigoted homphobes know what's what.

I've told you what the problem is time and time again.

Go read.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or hurt your feelings.

I know that's maybe what you would like - but how long have you known me? How long have we been at it?

:-)

No - don't worry beezzer - I'm here for the discussion. I'm not one for telling other people to shut up when I'm frustrated - never have - never will. I don't get my feelings hurt quite that easily

Enjoy your hate.

You accuse me of hate? Based on what?

I can see that when it comes to free speech and intelligent debate you are all talk - and just talk

What about it beezzer - want to answer my original post? Put some thought into it maybe?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don't think she was offended - just pointing out the hipocracy of someone saying everyone should be able to say what they want even if it makes someone else mad, and then that same someone telling someone to shut up when they say something that makes him mad. Do you want people to say anything they want, or do you want them to shut up when you don't like what they say? Which is it?

Do I have to make a "Butt-hurt Statute of 2015 Apology" to you as well?

Were feelings hurt?
Did you miss any work as a result of your hurt feelings?

Gee, how about being just as tolerant and forgiving as what you demand from Christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join